z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:35 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at Lilly
"Smart girl the eye will fade in moments now that im at 100% power nothing can stop me
from eraseing the thing i don't want to be in unworthy hands plus if your not the origin of the eye the eye you use it in goes blind forever no matter if you gained it from my power or not"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:42 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly frowned, "I can go blind?" she laid across the couch on her stomach, her arms thrown over the arm of the couch. "Is there any way to not make me go blind?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:54 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Well there might be but i wouldn't remember i've been alive for so long i can even remember the first creature i created so you can imagine how long ago that the eye was created"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:03 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly shrugged, looking away. She then froze, "Hey, where's Red? I was hoping he could help with my training. Some of his abilities are really cool."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:12 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"He's sleeping in one of the rooms and he's not to happy when i entered his dream he sounded a little angry about me telling Silvey to train you and not to tell him about it
Spoiler! :
2nd and 3rd hour i might not be on Red you know this but Sillvey im pretty sure he knows this to

8 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:20 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Spoiler! :
Oh, ok

"Oh, well, I'll go ask him if he wants to help." Lilly said, standing and walking upstairs.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:41 pm
xenoboy05 says...

As he was walking through the woods he found a log and sat on it. "He kept thinking about all that had happened in the previous timeline.All the fights,all the good memories,and all the bad memories.Everytime Lilly came across his mind he smiled.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:44 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

he smiled as he watched lilly walk up the stairs then went and sat on the couch as he started to sing Halo by Starset
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:52 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly came back downstairs slowly, listening to Silver's singing. She waited until his eyes were closed when she slipped out the front door, searching for RedBear.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:55 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silvers ears easily heard her going down the stairs and when she went outside he opened a mind link "ye could have just asked for help lassie" he opened the door and followed her scent into the forest.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:57 pm
AmazingAeris says...

She quickly sent one back, "I have a feeling he's upset about something. I wanna see what's wrong."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:00 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

He smiled as he started to break small limbs perfectly where none would hit her and sent another mind link "just follow the trail" he jumped through the trees faster than she could run making a trail with sticks engraved with a S

8 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:10 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly laughed, and muttered jokingly, "Showoff," before jogging through the path, missing her jacket.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

he smiled "just a little bit" he looked at the ground in front of lilly "Kamui!" the jacket was shot from his eye "next time come prepared" he smiled "its like my children all over again"

8 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:18 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly laughed again, grabbing her jacket and pulling it on. The warmth made her feel a lot safer. "Alright. Let's go," she said, walking in front of him, before nearly tripping on a fallen limb. She quickly caught herself and kept walking.
._.AmazingAeris._.

It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela