z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:21 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked out from behind Silver again. "Should I be surprised that I'm not the god of trickery?" RedBear joked,eating his cotton candy. "As I said I'm also part human.I'm not so sure about you.Are you part human?" He asked Silver. "I know your the son to the god of time,but who was your mom?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

As time shocked Redbear again silvers eyes were filled with rage "non of ye BUSINESS!" the electricity of the time world grew brighter and stronger "this time i might let ye stay there"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:37 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well if it's none of my business I understand." RedBear looked at Silver with a weird look. "If your going to let me stay here what are the consequences?You usually don't do this to me."

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:42 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"if i leave ye there ye will grow old and die" he started to walk away then stopped as a red orb appeared in his hand "or i can do this" he crushed it as redbear grabbed his heart "see? ye may have the power of a gen 3 but i know more spells and magic"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:44 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear laughed and let go of his heart as the red orb disappeared. "But your forgetting my grandmother is the goddess of magic and spells." You think it would be that simple to kill me?" RedBear stood tall. "You can't kill me or even take me down so easily."
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:50 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
i only did it to let yall know what is going on

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:12 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly watched what was happening, and she'd never been so confused. Her head tilted, questioningly.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:21 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"no but ye cant stop time" the world would resume shocking him "also...this is my realm not yours " he raised his hand to place his palm on redbears head "Banished" he said as redbear was grabbed by time guards and walked though the portal

Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:31 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear came up from the ground. "Your right it is your realm.And those shock don't hurt me,remember my defense?And I have it 'up'" RedBear asked Silver. "Have you ever tried asking someone instead of getting instantly angry and doing so by force.I'll leave willingly if you ask me,nicely.You need to learn some manners."

Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:51 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled "ye have been banished and a wave of Kara's power will kill ye if ye are in here" he would disappear and reappeared behind redbear "there is a reason we have separate realms...dumbass...now get the fuck out of me realm....please" he smiled

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:14 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Fine if you wish,next time be extra nice or I won't do it." RedBear walked through the portal then he looked at Lilly. "Well I hope to see you soon." He walked away to the bed and laid down looking at the portal.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:52 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver closed the rip and turned to lilly "a descendant of the goddess of death and life in the time realm" he shook his head "that will fuck up the realm if he was here any longer"

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:56 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara woul appear in the sky
"All of you fight to much just be glad your world is still in the realm of exsistance now if the two of you continue you die!"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:30 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver walked through the time rip and flipped off Kara "I welcome death...COME AT ME BITCH" he yelled as he walked back through sitting down and started meditating "lilly i have two things to ask ye...one can i call ye lil and.." he would pat beside him "do ye meditate?"

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear got up and walked into the rift and looked at Silver. "You know you need to learn how we'd to be nice. Your only nice to females such as Sky and Lilly but to males your a complete jerk. Maybe take your meditating and use it to calm yourself down.You always get instantly mad with people. You need to control your temper before you do something you regret. "

I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil