Eagle Height

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:26 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Eagle Height

A roleplay brought to you by @Silverthefox2 and @Jaybird!

An island in the middle of nowhere, a plane, and a beam that's powerful enough to shoot said plane out of the sky. It sounds like something that's straight out of a survival novel, but it's unfortunately very real for your character. A trip on the plane Eagle Height goes horribly wrong when it's shot down above a deserted island. With limited resources on the island and multiple people on board the ill-fated plane, surviving until help arrives is going to far from easy.

And, of course, there's the matter of being shot down in the first place.

mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:33 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
Name:Silver Erementaru
Height: 6'5
Appearance: wears a black cloak,one eye pure white one ice blue,young serious face
Personality:protective to people close to him
Birth power: Ice
Strengths:Survivalist,Incredibly Fast, knows multiple magic types, can fight very well
Weaknesses: cant hurt people close to him,can corrupt if pushed too far,vast knowledge of most spells of the weaker hand casts but not the stronger types, not very good at hand to hand combat

*wakes up* huh?
Last edited by Silverthefox2 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:23 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would look around "where....where are they?" Silver would look around frantically "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?" Silver would see the crashed plane right behind him ".....better check for supplies...." i would walk in the plane and search around and find a first aid "really? oh well thats it? okay now to find my friend" *walks down the beach

Spoiler! :
new items:
medkit:1
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:39 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Name:RedBear Durenuto

Height:7'4"

Appearance:Has red hair and red eyes

Personality:Can grow attached to people fast sometimes and loves and protects people close to him.Very playful and usually hyper,excited and protective

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Powers:1.Has the power to Shapeshift himself and others into ANYTHING and while in those forms you also have the powers of those creature/thing/person/object,and also has the power gain the powers of those creatures/thing/person/object sometimes and use those powers in his normal form.2.And powers he always has in his normal form (besides shape shifting) he can control and summon fire,water,weather,natural disasters,and any type of gas even kind that don't exist that he can make up and summon it.3.He can summon weapons and summon things to assist him in battle and sometimes summon other things. 4.Teleportation 5.Can occasionally read minds and can move things with his mind.6Forcefield 7.Teleport others

Weakness:At times if in too stressful,serious,scary,or other kind of thing like that his powers might not work properly or not work at all.If his children are threatened he can become reckless and might attack others who didn't do anything in rage or to find/save them.Same with Silver and Azera but he won't be as reckless and less often this happens as of he loves his children more.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 12 times in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:46 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Hello is anyone there!"RedBear cried in fear."Hello can anyone hear me"RedBear looks at the plane and scavenges both the area and the plane and finds some cans of food and some water.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:47 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Items
Food:9
Water:10

Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:49 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
new item:
medkit:1
water:3
food:2

"Redbear?" silver looked at redbear "is that u?"

Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:49 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

Maybe I should head to the beach and see if anyone is there.Hopefully there's nothing to bad about this place.I feel a dark presence in this place.

Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:51 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Silver" *runs to Silver and hugs him* "I know you must feel awkward but,just i was scared i was gonna lose you."

Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:15 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver slaps redbear "get ahold of urself"

Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"WHAT"RedBear exclaims in surprise "I think of you as a brother and I hug you cause I thought I lost you.You need to get a hold of YOURself."

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"well i gotta go" silver walks past redbear

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:49 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Wait up!" RedBear Yells trying to catch up to Silver.Then something catches RedBear's eye."Wait is that a..."RedBear is astonished by what he sees "What is that!"

Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:58 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walks up to something smoking.Then he grabs it and pulls it out and when he looks at it it seems to be something strange."Almost alien-like"RedBear whispers to himself. Then RedBear calls out to Silver "Hey I found something"

Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:27 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looks back "hmm thats strange but i cant stare at a piece of trash" turns and runs on all fours and yells "i got someone to find"

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote