z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:56 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear teleported them all their and place Kara on a bed, surrounding him with the force-field. "Now what do we do?" RedBear was lost, he didn't know what to do, his mind was blank on ideas. He was considering leaving Kara somewhere where he would never escape or killing him. But he hated himself for thinking like that but strangely hated himself for helping him too.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:13 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I guess just wait til he wakes up," Lilly replied, sitting on the bed beside Kara, gazing over at him. She wanted to reach over, but instead she hummed the familiar lullaby, it always seemed to help.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

A RedBear watched Kara a tear ran down his face, he turned away and left the room. He couldn't tell if he cared about Kara or if he wanted him dead. He wanted to help him but at the same time he wanted to finish it all. He went into the living room and sat down, and began crying, his head laid in his hand which were also covering his face.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:39 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would awake
inside Kara's mind
"My magic my darkness my rage hehehe they combine but i control it the released darkness i can get that back i need a little concentration"
Kara would focus the Dark power would return to his body
"well i guess its time to leave" he would get up and leave the room
"oh i forgot this barrier" He said as he dispelled it"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:12 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly watched him go, and before he left the room, she put a hand out, "Wait," she said, scared of speaking, but facing her fear, "Sit down for a moment. I need to talk to you."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:38 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"as you wish"
Kara said as he sat down
"what is it that you want to speak about and no need to be timid im a nice guy when my goals are completed"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:01 am
AmazingAeris says...

"If it was your... you know... family that... ya know... died," she was sensitive with the words both 'family' and 'dead' but she needed to tell him. "Look, I know how you feel to lose someone close to you like that. I lost my mother when I was four years old. Maybe destroying the universe, even if you're bringing it back later, isn't the best way to find help. I mean, we still care about you. Can't you just talk to us about it instead? It keeps others from being hurt, along with yourself."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:43 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at Lilly
"kid if there one thing id like to keep quiet if my family litsen i know your just trying to help me get over it but i can't i've even tried since my first wife my true love ive remarried over a millon times throughout multiverse i created but i could never get over her i even have one more kid Silvey and Red dosn't know about she was the last child born before my first wife died"
Kara would start walking out
"Heh ya know kid you arn't to bad and it seems you look more and more like her have a nice day"
Kara said as he left the room

8 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:57 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly blushed slightly at the compliment. She wasn't used to someone like Kara saying something so nice. Her thoughts then turned, "Wait. Kara's... Silver's dad?" she muttered, looking down.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:32 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would enter the room again
"I just realized the way i said that made it sound like i was Silveys father to clear that up i have two sons Ren and Katsuo and i have two duaghters Emi and Aku they don't know about Aku so please keep it a secret

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:00 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear was listening, using his god like hearing abilities. "Aku?" RedBear whispered to himself. RedBear stood up and wiped the tears away. Then he walked up to Kara. "Hey, why do you care about her so much, but every other human,whom you don't even use the chance to know, can just be killed and discarded like a piece of trash. And let's not forget the fact you want Silver, me, and every other god dead." RedBear tried to remain in a calm voice, but all the rage from the past kept coming back.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:21 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara looked at Red
"Don't get me wrong but id kill her if it meant my goals would grow closer to being complete im nice to her becuase she looks like my wife i kill and don't care for the beings who die im a good person well thats what it think now Clear!
Spoiler! :
Clear erases parts of memories that Kara doesn't want going around im useing this becuase i only want lilly to know and i don't care if you say you can know or not
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:59 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
(Tried the Google Translate version of a joke Language: Italian)

What is a skeleton made a chocolate pastry called?

A bone that is!

Original: What do you call a chocolate pastry a skeleton made? A bone-ie!

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:15 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Really? Well sure let's throw another random thing into a mix. You never thought she looked like your wife earlier. And she's like a daughter to you. Where do you get these from? Why do you say this? You know your lying." RedBear couldn't keep his temper in check. He was getting annoyed by Kara. 'She's like a daughter and looks like your wife? Yeah sure.' RedBear thought to himself.
Spoiler! :
Kara, can you use proper punctuation, because sometimes it gets really confusing to know what you're trying to say. I probably don't punctuate properly all the time, it still does help...I think.

Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:41 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Calm yourself damn it she is like a daughter to me but she does look like my wife i even confuse myself with this theres no need to question it now back to what i was doing leaving this place" Kara would thn vanish
Spoiler! :
i really dont find the need to punctuate on RolePlays if it gets confusing sorry

i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni