z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:53 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Red he called you trash if you didn't realize it when you were on the beach the first time"
Kara would say as he stop the nine tails tranformation that was shaking his world
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:09 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Oh did he?It's not like he's any stronger than me. " RedBear looked at Silver. "Is that what I didn't like?That she could get eaten and become a fox thing?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:59 am
Silverthefox2 says...

The large fox scratched its head "well she doesn't.....i will bond another way...each bond is unique" the fox changed back to its spirit form then finally back to silver ".....already?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:15 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly stood, froze, watching what Silver had just done. "Woah," she muttered. "Red, why wouldn't you like that?" she turned to RedBear, tilting her head slightly, "It looks cool." she smiled.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:33 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"If the two of you are done arguing ill be happy to send all of you back to the island after erasing te rest of those beasts but it will take a little more of my power to return the world back to how it was without the beasts returning"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:38 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly turned her head toward Kara. After so much time away, she began to miss the island. "How long do you think it'll take?" she asked kindly.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:48 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Just a few seconds"
Kara would say with a devilish smile

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly mistook the smile for a genuine one, and smiled back, her gold-green eyes sparkling. The island was like a home for her. She believed it was calm enough to talk to Red about what's been happening to her lately.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Wanna take him in ye eye" Silver whispered in her ear then smiled "remember we still need to train....."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:13 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded toward Silver, "I can do that?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:17 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"OK ill just go fix the island up"
Kara would say as he teleported to the island
"Now then ALL OF YOU FILTHY CREATURES DIE"
Then he would destroy the entire planet
"Now i will just just redo every event but erase the beasts before they come to their island"
Then he would bring back the planet and stoping the Beasts from ever existing
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is acually funny im the one who kills creature and leave them dead. I guess that's why the mortal creatures gave me the nickname Shinigami well i guess this little battle for peace is over now. Well im gonna go home but first i think they need a more modern home.
After making the home appear he would teleport Lilly,Redbear,and Silver back to the island in front of their new home
Spoiler! :
Tell me if this is a little cnfusing to all of you i got confused myself

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:34 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would appear high in the air "....kamui..." He would be sucked into his own eye "no falling for me"

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:38 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly gasped, staring up in awe at the beautiful home. "I love it!" she squealed rushing inside. She threw herself at the couch, tumbling on the thick cushions, laughing.
Last edited by AmazingAeris on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver appeared behind lilly "hello" he moved in front of her "ye wanna learn Kamui?"

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:05 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly lept off the couch, a smile bright on her face, "Is that the teleport thingy?" she asked excitedly.
._.AmazingAeris._.

I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Leya