z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Well, you wouldn't mind sharing a room, right?" Lilly asked, tilting her head in question. "You deserve a bed, too. Probably more than I do."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:05 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Nah I wouldn't mind. But I don't deserve more than you." RedBear realized the room was mostly empty besides the bed and the two nightstands. "Maybe we should fill this room you know, give it a little pizzazz." RedBear's face showed excitement to all or the possibilities of what they could do with the room. "Tell me what you want and I'll give to you to make this room amazing. "
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:04 am
AmazingAeris says...

"Hmm," Lilly muttered, "You can choose, I guess. Nothing too girly, though, okay?" She pulled him down beside her, "First, let's sleep. I hope you don't mind."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:13 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Okay I was feeling tired anyways." He got comfortable. "Are you comfortable sleeping in the dress?" RedBear had a weird feeling as he looked at Lilly like he wanted something, but what was it?

Reviews: 1
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:41 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The mark started to spread across Silvers face "miniature ridori beast bomb" a small condensed sphere appeared in his hand blasting away the trees "Kara....make a new artificial world and take lilly to it....so she doesn't die..."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:59 am
KaraNakabi says...

"Silvy how do you think my worlds work they never dissipate they stay forever but i can return them to it but if you take my fun of destroying planets ill kill you" Kara would say as he sent Lilly and Redbear to his artificial world "Now don't go taking my fun remember that becuase i'm at 100% of my power nothing any of you can do can kill me nothing the true power of Kara The Universal God is back haha now do what you have to do so i can bring them back"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:53 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would teleport to RedBear standing in front of the two he looked at RedBear as the curse broke into black flames as his other half was consumed by ice and in the middle where the two clashed was pitch black corrupted ice "fuse..." His entire body would be filled with the black ice "im here only for red....he...hit...his.....superior..." He smiled "i,who is about to awaken, am the heavenly dragon that has taken the principles of supremacy from god....i envy the "infinite", and i pursue the "dream", i shall become the white dragon of supremacy and i shall take you to the limits of white paradise!" He stared at RedBear with rage in his eyes "i am superior in everyway to everyone other than kara!"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:00 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Actually," Lilly said, "Before I worry about clothing to sleep in, there's something I wanted to talk to you about. It's kind of important, in a sense."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:47 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Oh I see heh this is about red but as i said take my fun you die now then im gonna go Red you have messed up bad and Silvey you remember to take it easy now I have to think of something to tell Lilly so she doesn't get mad over Red"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:05 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"What is it?" RedBear questioned Lilly. His face showed curiosity.But when he noticed what Kara said he was very confused. "What do you mean I messed up?" RedBear asked Kara through a mind link. Then he looked a Silver with not a single pinch of fear or worry on his face. "And I have domination,I can dominate everyone's power,but not Kara's.I can even dominate your superiority. " He said with a smirk. "Go ahead get all mad for no good reason.Go ahead and show Lilly your anger problems. "

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:09 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Your death has come" Kara would say as he closed his worlds gate
"Lilly you need not worry I can revive him but there is one thing I need to ask. You like animals right?"

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:05 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
Silvey Red i have a new name for Kara when he wants to be really under cover
he will use one of his abilities to make it seem like he's normal even when he's useing all 100% of his power but his undercover name will be Ink and please no judge i know you will Silvey i''ve kknown you for long enough but Red you wil probably be confused also i might make a new Rp about Kara useing his new undercover name so i'll need your help on that Silvey
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:41 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Anger? No....this is to defend me pride as a draconian prince" he grin "and what do ye not get...i am superior even in domination" he looked at his corrupted ice "burst" the ice changed to his command,bursting into black and blue flames "i do not control my power anymore it acts on its own...."

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:44 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded, trying not to seem upset that she can't talk to RedBear alone. "Yeah, of course I do. But can I please talk to Red alone? I've been trying to find a time all day."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:49 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"And I dominate over supremacy.And you seem to control your powers you did tell it to burst did you not?" RedBear looked at Silver. "You know we don't need to fight Silver.Remember the good times we had?We can have those again." RedBear smiled. "We don't have to be enemies,just because I play 'hero' sometimes.That's a little stupid don't you think?Yeah I save people so?I like helping people,I like to avoid fights if possible.C'mon bud,buddy,pal,friend,let's have the good times again."

Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA