z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:16 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Kinda i guess u can use it for that....first activate ye eye"his eye would turn universal "this eye is special....only users able to use it is me,kara,his children,and now ye as well lassie...go on activate it"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:19 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Ok," Lilly muttered, focusing on what she wanted her eye to look like. She looked up at him, her eye turning slowly universal. "Like this? Am I doing it right?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:29 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Hmm its galaxy right now...but it will evolve when it needs to....now feel the energy pulsing in your eye....and pull it towards the middle of ye eye"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:32 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly followed the order slowly, absorbing the feeling of the energy, slowly pulling it toward the middle. She forced herself not to squint.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:34 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"now call the name of the Ainu mythology...Kamui" he suddenly grabbed the left side of his face as a black mark started to go across it then bursting out becoming amaterasu."this move is special only to me"

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"SIlvey Amaterasu isn't speacial just to you i have the amaterasu and it's the same eternal black falme they have always been and don't burn the house down be careful"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:56 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

:arrow: "not the amaterasu...the link between me and the sun goddess amaterasu...she does this if i use it to much" the flames cover his body from head to toe
Attachments
Amaterasu full).jpeg
Amaterasu full).jpeg (5.84 KiB) Viewed 133 times

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:24 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly tried not to be afraid of the flame covered Silver, and instead focused on her eye energy even harder, murmuring, "Kamui."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:26 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Silvey as i said the Amataerasu black flame form it's my daughter ways of saying she likes you and it give a unbreakable armor if the wrong person fights you and it's been over 500 years since the last time this has happened and Lilly the way he explained it is a bit difficult to do just look at an object and think that you want it to go away to disapear and put hatred into it becuase without hatred people are weak"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:12 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked inside the house and looked at Lilly. "Good luck with that training of yours. " He turned away and walked into a bedroom and closed the door. Then he let jealousy show on his face. He was jealous of Silver training Lilly. As he began to fall asleep his eye turned universal for a moment and back to normal. He whispered "You all aren't the only people who can do universal eye. " to himself before falling asleep.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:28 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would tell redbear something in his dream
"The universal eye it's a technique that is only ment for gen 2 and up but since Silvey took my power while i was sealed inside him he gained the ability to use it and being that are lower than the gen 2 gods that end up using the eye die for your case that whoul happen faster than i can coun't and i created life itself so you can imagine how fast i can count"
Outside Karas mind
"Hey silver do you want to know something i have a joke for you wanna hear it"

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:12 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Sure kara" he said putting the flame out "hey by the way why is this happening so much? it been happening more recently...kinda when i was with sky" he raised his arms to parry "lilly we need to strengthen your body as well"

Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

He opened a mind link to Kara. "If this is true why am I not dead?I've had it unlocked for years.And why is Silver trying to teach Lilly, she's not any gen god?" RedBear woke up.He left the room to go for a walk as he walked out he saw Lilly and he became jealous again and began to walk faster into the woods
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:33 am
View Likes
KaraNakabi says...

"so what do you call a forever lost move"
To redbear in mind
"Well im always around that could be it and silvers always around he could be the one but either way the both of you ha had some of my power at one point"

8 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:29 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked Kara in the eye, making the universal eye fade away. "I don't know. What do you call a forever lost move?" She smiled, waiting patiently for the punchline.
._.AmazingAeris._.

As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda