z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:18 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would then kill SIlver then start a revival spell
"from my dark power to my lightest power i cast the spell that revives all ANCEINT DEMONOLOGY MAGIC DIVINE LIFE!" "now get him into a bed this spell make the revived being weak he should not move for a month and if he does Lilly all you have to do is poke him normally it won't hurt him but after this spell it will feel like a mortal getting shot with a gun or me killing someone really slowly"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:27 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear woke up with a slight pain in his head. "I heard what you said Kara. " He stood up and looked at Kara. "Since when did you care about humans. Why are you upset about her being upset, like dang your the one who caused half of our problems,if not more.And most of those problems upset her. " RedBear then looked at Lilly. "Are you okay?" Then he noticed Silver. "YOU KILLED HIM!?" RedBear then realized what was happening and calmed down. "Why are you gonna kill him if your gonna just bring him back to life?" He said to Kara. He went up to Lilly and leaned his head on her looking to her for comfort, after seeing Silver dead and all of the stress.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:32 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver woke up "Kara ye said months not hours ugh ye forgot about my accelerated healing" he looked at redbear "comfy are we? and he brought me back because lilly wanted me back...i couldnt care less if i died" he stood and walked down the stairs to the basement to train
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:28 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at Redbear
"I've always cared for the mortals they are like my children but arn't. And i've grown to like Lilly speaking of which close your eyes Lilly i have a gift"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:00 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Since you died Silver wouldn't that mean Lilly lost her powers and now you have to give them to her again?I can sense the absence of power in her again. " RedBear then looked at Lilly. "If you want to I can give you my powers and more. " He smiled.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:33 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Ahh shes learned how to hide her power....and its only if i stay dead mate" he yelled from the basement slamming his fists into the wall not realizing the blood dripping from his hands
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:50 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well we'll see if she can still use her powers." He said to Silver. "So she lost her powers for the moment you died.It's probably coming back soon."

Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:05 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at Silver
"I said rest even with you accelerated healing you need rest you young ones are ignorant"
Kara would then sigh
"Red i need you to get the bed ready i'll get him in that bed one way or another"

Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:55 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked over to the bed and made it nice and neat for Silver. "Your the god of gods,surely you can find a way to force Silver to sleep." RedBear yawned and looked at Lilly. "Well I'm tired I'm gonna go back to bed." RedBear smiled and walked upstairs to his and Lilly's bedroom and fell asleep.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:04 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver left a afterimage as he left the house at 1% speed sending him into mach 5 "I dont wanna sleep!" he jumped and slammed his fist into the ground making a hole "ye world regens...kara" he jumped into the hole as it healed

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:45 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Teleported behind SIlver
You have to be a little smarter than that Silvey im not stupid"
Kara would say after knocking out Silver

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:48 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly followed Red upstairs, hoping to tell him after he's rested. She had completely forgotten about pajamas before, so she just sucked it up and slept in her dress, snuggling next to Red, sighing with the warmth. Her cheeks reddened, and she was lucky to have her face hidden in the blankets.
Last edited by AmazingAeris on Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:05 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would then put Silver in the bed
"Enternal Seal! now you won't be able to leav the bed unless i remove the seal"

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:14 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Remembering what Kara had said, she slowly climbed out of bed, careful to not wake up RedBear, and walked downstairs.

"I almost forgot," she giggled, facing Kara, "You said you had something for me?" She didn't want to sound greedy, so she made up for it with a tilt of her head, like she was just curious.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:24 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"you seem to like animals so i thought id give you a gift this little guy has been with me since i made the first version of earth his name is Xerrol" he would then open the portal for the demon wolf
"Please take good care of him and Xerrol you take good care of her as well"
Xerrol.jpg

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore