z

Young Writers Society

From Beneath a Library

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:17 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"can i just mind link it ez?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:24 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

"Do what?" She asked, feeling like her head was going to implode from all the answered questions, and all the strange new information.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:36 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"mind link u can read my thoughts and i can read yours" Silver moved his hand for her to place her hand on his "i can show you what magic is...its kinda hard to explain it easier to show"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

70 Reviews

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:40 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra withdrew her hand. "No, I want explanations. Somebody tell me what all this magic business is!" She shot a glare at the guy who was just trying to take her hand. "Nobody will be reading my thoughts!"
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:14 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Harper turned on her heel and faced Ezra, "Magic can't be explained, honey," she chirped, "It's in the definition. We're somwhere, there's magic everywhere, and I, personally, am thrilled to meet whatever did this. You should be too, this whole setup is facinating. Really, the most complex, impressive spell I've seen since my first solstice festival, and even then it was all intangible illusions. This feels real."

She was practically giddy at this point, bouncing on the balls of her feet and clutching her tome like an excited schoolgirl.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:09 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
@CaptainJack?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:38 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Carter summoned the gun back to his holster, bringing up billets from his belt, and letting the rest stay in the fellow’s hand. He had enough to deal wit without whatever the hell was up with that guy.

And turning back to the current conversation, Carter explained, “Magic changes depending on who you’re talking to. I’m a witch, so I have a big influence and an even greater connection to life itself.”

Paul took advantage of Carter’s pause to say, “And as a magician, I’m less powerful than my husband in the physical practice of magic, but I’m a bit of a librarian myself.” He pushed back a few of his bangs and added, “There’s many, many types of magical creatures beyond ourselves.”

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Now satisfied with his brief investigation, he turned his attention back to the weapon's owner. He bridged the small distance between them and held out the handful of small metal pieces. He had noticed him filling the weapon with more, but he had no need for them now that he had finished his observations.

"What creatures?" he asked, tilting his head ever so slightly to the side.
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:49 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

"Oh, you're married!" Harper tilted her head, still grinning, "I was wondering how you knew each other. You're a cute couple."

There was a pause, then Harper flipped open her book and paged through it until she found a page covered in symbols with handwritten explanations beside them, "Okay, here, if you need visuals, these are the kinds of symbols I use in my kinda magic. We - my coven and I - combine them with some other stuff, candles, incense, that kind of thing, and perform spells to accomplish a goal. If we do it wrong, the spell is either too strong and does too much, too weak and does pretty much nothing, or goes horribly wrong and does something completely unpredictable. That enough explanation for ya?"
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

70 Reviews

Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:46 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra grimaced, glancing over the symbols on the page, "No. But... It'll do for now. One last question, though." Her green eyes flicked over the myriad of magical 'creatures'-- They truly were a ragtag bunch of individuals, and she briefly thought about her role in this group. She just didn't fit.

Pushing past the invasive thoughts, she locked eyes with Harper. "Is this a Harry Potter type of situation... Are you born into it?" Ezra didn't think that the others were an ounce like any of the witches and wizards of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but she couldn't be too sure. "Am I technically a muggle?"

She couldn't help her curiousity- as a "nomag" or "human", she felt as if she was truly useless in this situation. Again, she cursed whatever forces had brought about this peculiar predicament, wondering 'why me?'
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:01 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

As he waited for answer - and for the bullets to be taken out of his hand - he turned his attention back to the rest of the group. He had just barely been paying attention to the questions asked, but he had registered enough to belatedly give an answer to the question about how magic worked.

"Magic never belongs to humans," he said. He seemed to forget that, for all intents and purposes, he was one right now. He mulled over the question further. His master had said that it had belonged to the gods, but that wasn't entirely accurate, either - he knew that her "magic" was nothing more than technology most couldn't comprehend. "It belongs to those from the Other Place."
mage

queer and here.

70 Reviews

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:12 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Biting back the plethora of questions that sprung up inside of her mind, Ezra stepped back. "Well its not like I can't be helpful, the ghostbusters created a way to fight the ghosts." She patted the weapon at her side. "Just gotta find the right stuff, right?"
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:55 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would smile "or create it hehe" he would hold his hand out "all i need are blueprints"

70 Reviews

Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:03 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Spoiler! :
removed due to author error- please continue as normal.
Last edited by Pan on Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:34 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
We should probably wait for @CaptainJack to post before any of us post in here again. :)
mage

queer and here.

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling