z

Young Writers Society

You received a letter.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:16 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

The girls hung back. He didn't look threatening, but then, neither did the Count's Bonded most of the time.

We could still kill them all.

And then what?

Quinn glanced over to see Asha sulking, her fingers playing with the hilt of the dagger. Quinn rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the group, resolving to watch this play out.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:24 am
View Likes
Dilbert64 says...

Will screamed as he appeared to be attacked by a lion cub. He backed up against the trees, like a cornered animal, searching frantically for an escape. As he pulled a revolver from his pocket, his hand shook with terror.

D-don't come any closer, just stay there! Who are you people? Why did you bring me here?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:28 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Maahes held Molly closer.

If he didn't have his hands full with her, he would have raised his hands up in surrender - the last thing he wanted to do was appear threatening to a man with a gun.

"We're not going to hurt you," he reassured him. "We're just as confused as you are about how we ended up here - did you open a letter and end up here, too?"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:39 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Asha looked like she was about to draw her dagger, but Quinn's grip on her wrist prevented that for now.

What is that? Quinn asked, not bothering to fake total calm in their heads.

A good reason to remove his hands, Asha answered unhelpfully, Are you really going to keep trying to be civil? Even now?

Yes, Quinn responded firmly, We do not have contracts for these people. We don't even know where we are. Be reasonable.

Asha didn't take her hand off the dagger, and Quinn didn't release her wrist. What Quinn did do, was hold her free hand up in surrender.

he/they

12 Reviews

Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:32 pm
View Likes
Dilbert64 says...

Will's sense began to overcome his fear. 'I will not repeat what happened. I will not repeat what happened.' Will sighed and lowered the gun, and eyed the group warily. 'What are we going to do?' He asked.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:54 pm
View Likes
sylrie says...

"The best course of action is to find out whether or not there is civilization nearby," Gerard answered matter-of-factly.

"And how do you suppose we do that, old man?" Quill asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Perhaps we find a high point?" He suggested in return. "Can anybody climb trees?"
Lost, not aimless. I know where I need to go, I just...don't know how to get there yet.
(they/them)

95 Reviews

Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:00 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

"Asha's an excellent climber," Quinn offered, to her double's disgust.

They exchanged a look outwardly, and words inwardly.

Your threats aren't nearly as helpful as your skills, reasoned Quinn.

You had no right to off me up for your little peace talk, Asha complained.

This isn't a 'peace talk' it's doing my best to make sure we both live to get back to Irina with enough sense left in our heads to explain what happened.

Asha grit her teeth and looked away, closing their connection with all the delicacy of a distraught child slamming their bedroom door.

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:38 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"I might be able to," Maahes admitted, "but it's been a long time since I tried climbing any."

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck with a free hand - he couldn't remember the last time he had done it, and that was saying something. Was it when he was still growing up with the Alterans? Or had there been the occasional time since then that he just couldn't remember because it was so brief and unimportant?
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
nudges roleplay
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:34 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Asha... Quinn prompted.

Asha rolled her eyes, "Fine," she grumbled. With a final glare at Quinn, she cut off their connection and tested the lowest branch of the nearest tree. As soon as it was clear it would hold her weight, she pulled herself up with one arm, reaching with the other for the next branch and so on, her movements smooth and nearly effortless if execution.

Once she had reached the last of the branches that were strong enough to hold her weight, she adjusted her perch and stood, balancing using the thinner branches to maintain her balance as her eyes scanned the horizons.

Quinn, meanwhile, moved to stand at the bottom of the tree and reengaged the connection Asha had cut for dramatic effect.

What do you see? Quinn asked once Asha had reached the top.

Spoiler! :
What would she be seeing?

he/they

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:36 pm
View Likes
sylrie says...

Some things of note were mountains off in the distance; they seemed off, foreboding really. In the other direction, there appeared to be the faintest outline of a city or town. There was something else, however, something fairly curious; between them and the outline of the city, there were lines of smoke trailing up into the air; many more than should be normal. The sun looked as though it were about to set.
Lost, not aimless. I know where I need to go, I just...don't know how to get there yet.
(they/them)

95 Reviews

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:17 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

There's a city in the distance. Doubt we could get there by nightfall if we tried, though. Asha conveyed to Quinn.

"There's a city that way," Quinn said aloud to the others, gesturing the direction Asha indicated, "It's far off, though, and the sun is setting. We'd be better off making camp somewhere nearby."

There are also mountains, Asha continued, and smoke trails. Lots of them. My guess is an army's camping out in those woods.

That's a theory, Quinn responded. She didn't relay the rest of that to the group.

Asha climbed down from the tree and leaned against it with her arms crossed, the look on her face conveying her thoughts, That was my good deed for the day.

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Maahes carefully listened to what Quinn said.

When she mentioned a city - even though it was far away - he felt a brief burst of hope. If they were lucky, the city would have a stargate. He could bring them back to his world and enlist Sam's help in sending them back to their right worlds or realities. Molly perked up in his arms when she heard what Quinn said, too. It was always hard to tell the extent of what Molly understood, but it seemed like she had the same train of thought that he did.

"Making a camp sounds like a good idea," Maahes agreed.
mage

queer and here.

12 Reviews

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:55 am
View Likes
Dilbert64 says...

"That's a good idea. I'll-I'll go and fetch some wood, so we, uh, we can start a fire.' Will turned and stalked away into the forest, he needed to get away from these people. He needed to think.

He walked through the undergrowth of the forest collecting twigs and sticks, while trying to understand his situation.

"What was going on? Who were these people? How did he even get here?'

Fear and anxiety crawled into his mind and began whispering to him. "You've probably lost your mind completely. You're trapped in this place while your your real body starves and rots away completely until you end up dead, alone and uncared for in that little shack of yours.'

Will stopped. "No, I can't be, that couldn't happen, I'm not-

But his mind interrupted him again. "Or maybe you're already a rotted, disgusting corpse, and this is some divine torture designed to destroy you over and over until you are even more of a gibbering wreck than you already are.'

"NO, I won't... I won't listen to you.

"But I'm right. you know I'm right.

Will turned and began running back to the clearing. He needed to get away from this. To hell with finding answers, he just had to get away from this. Will reached the clearing, to see that the others had already found food, a number of dead rabbits lay at the lion cub's feet, as well as a small pile of sticks. They appeared to be about to start eating. He dropped his sticks on the pile, and sat down wordlessly to the suspicious glances of the others. Will felt strangely more comfortable now, whoever these people were, they were better then being alone with his own mind.

Reviews: 1
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:14 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
Name:Silver Erementaru
Height: 6'5
Appearance: wears a black cloak,one eye pure white one ice blue,young serious face
Personality:protective to people close to him
Birth power: Ice
Strengths:Survivalist,Incredibly Fast, knows multiple magic types, can fight very well
Weaknesses: cant hurt people close to him,can corrupt if pushed too far

Silver finds a letter "A wolf wax seal?" he would open it and sniff the air "thats weird" He would be transported into the woods "huh?" he would stand and sees maahes "hmm that human looks familiar..." he would walk towards the small group "hello joor"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women