She smiled “nice to meet you” she said and nodded “I like your name”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:58 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Avery glanced behind Mercury. Then tapped her on the shoulder. "Where's Cleona?" he asked, quizzically.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:11 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

She looks around “I don’t know”
Love is love

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:12 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleona had slipped on by after Mercury had come up and was now outside. She sighed, glancing at the grass. There was no sand here, and it made her homesick sometimes. She wandered on down to the lake, put her bag down and taking off her shoes, stepped onto the water. She laughed and putting her hand out, froze the water and the wave.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:41 pm
Lib says...

Avery shrugged. "How about we look for her and then go figure things out in this Academy?" He didn't wait for an answer. He dashed off into the dining hall to look for Cleona. The entire place was deserted. Not a single soul. He frowned.

He strode back outside and shook his head.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:40 pm
View Likes
CJ6233 says...

Aradia raised her eyebrows as she watched him rush off and return shaking his head. She used her powers to feel for a presence.

“This way.” She spoke, walking off.
CJ6233 :)

162 Reviews

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:58 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleona moved her hands swiftly, creating a sphinx picture. She lit one hand on fire and when she was done, the ice was a myriad of colors. She let her hands fall and sighed. It just wasn't sand, but it was still fun. She created flame from her hands again and sat staring at it reflectively.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:35 pm
Lib says...

Avery trotted off, behind Aradia, wondering if she knew everything. He hid a smile and when he had reached Aradia, he walked at her pace. "Where are we going?" he asked.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:50 pm
View Likes
CJ6233 says...

Aradia turned to look at Avery.

“We are going towards her presence. I don’t know where she is seeing as I’ve never been here before but I can feel her.” She explained as she continued towards her destination.
CJ6233 :)

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:08 am
Lib says...

"Ahh, I see." Avery said, nodding.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:37 am
View Likes
patch132 says...

((just asking if I may join my oc is bellow in the spoiler))

Spoiler! :
Milo:

Male

Species: Tiefling

Looks: A short character eyes a glowing dark purple. black hair with purple streaks in a mess eyes barely noticeable through it. Wearing a tight black shirt muscle obviously able to be noticed through it and black joggers with a belt holding a few holsters, daggers in them and a flintlock in another. A Tail comes through the skinny jeans and is almost always wrapping around his body. His left horn is broken off to a small curl and the right is a long and tall curled horn. My skin is almost completely black.

Abilities: change the outcome of a dangerous situation or look into the future for what the different outcomes are.
Similar to a Necromancer I can summons things from the dead. more or less. I really just summon things such as undead wolves or bloodhounds. but can be when required I will summon things of more extreme cases. I summon things from a very dark place.

Backstory: I came from a destroyed city and then was raided. I slept in the streets and one day the city was raided. I woke up hearing all of this and not knowing how but summons a massive hell hound. I didn't know what happened but saw a symbol on my hand and saw the bloodhound connecting the dots.
night two came around and I sat there just silently cross-legged and saw different situations go on in my head. soon one of the many situations happened thinking I could see the future I notice what changed each of those situations and messed with this all night.

Sexuality: Gay.

((if you do not permit abilities I can change my desc and background))

162 Reviews

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:31 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleona continued experimenting, mixing her fire and water.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:39 pm
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Hey @patch132! You'll have to ask @Simonsn338 if it's okay for them to have special powers. They were the one who made the roleplay after all. ^^

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:47 pm
patch132 says...

Spoiler! :
thx Liberty

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:36 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Spoiler! :
hey guys sorry I’ve been a bit busy but I hope this can get picked back up and active.
Love is love

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken