Young Writers Society

Just join

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:18 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Name: mercury
Sexuality:bisexual
Looks:long red hair with blue diamonds in her hair, wears red and blue clothes.
Personality: kind, nice, sweet, blunt, sarcastic, rude to her enemy’s.
Powers: she can control darkness and the growing of plants.

All people are strange , but there are some that are weirdly stranger than the others. They can control elements, these people are special they go to a special school called the academy of the gifted.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:26 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Avery Ashton
Nickname: Ave
Looks: Muscular body. Bright green eyes. Long lashes. Freckles on his noes. Tall. Handsome. One dimple on the right cheek.
Personality: Positive. Open-minded. Funny. Open to any ideas. Not the leader type of person.
Powers: Can control the wind and rain. Can become invisible.
Fears: He's claustrophobic not sure if that's a fear but just FYI. And another thing is that he's pretty overwhelmed when he's told to do two or more things at once. You have to literally lead him through the whole process.

"This academy is crazy." Ave whispered to the person to the person on his left. She turned out to be a girl with red hair and blue diamonds in them. "Love the hair, by the way. Anyways, this place is crazy! Everyone has got weirdo magic. What about you?"

The students were having lunch in the dining hall. It was cold peas and disgusting soup. The food was served by a kind old cook whom everyone called Cookie. She was probably the only person who was actually nice around here. Other than that, everyone else was usually just grouchy. Most people. But Ave wasn't and wasn't planning on turning into one of them.
Last edited by Lib on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*insert quirky signature here*

Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:06 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled and nodded “buts it a cool academy”she said to the boy. She nods “thanks” she said softly smiling. “I love the academy , it’s my safe haven” she told him looking around silently after she said what she did.

Mercury looked around at everyone as they were eating , she hated the food but she would put up with it. She didn’t care that it wasn’t the best , what they got was better than starving and having nothing. She knew some people would be jealous with how she was getting the food she was. She had always thought it was a waste when new kids would throw the food away , because she knew it could be going to someone who didn’t have anything.
Love is love

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:56 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Cleona
Sexuality: straight
Looks: Very defined face, wide cheekbones, slanted ocean blue eyes, long, thick, wavy black hair that goes to her waist, with gold streaks in it. Wears dark blue jeans, army boots with knives down them, red or light blue tank-tops with a gold, red and black scarab beetle necklace.
Height: 5' 7"
Personality: Kind, shy, loyal, dangerous if you make her mad.
Magic: Can control water, including turning it into ice, fire and sand, and she is a shape-shifter.
Skills: Is an amazing goldsmith, writer and climber.

Cleona looked around and found a table in the corner. She sat, watching everyone else, listening to their chatter and wondering why people found the need to chatter constantly. She laughed silently to herself as she heard some of the students complaining about the food. Cleona almost never ate the food there at the school. She had other ways to get good, edible food. She pulled out 9 gold strands and started braiding them.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:25 am
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Mercy looked around observing everyone quietly “I wonder if anyone new needs help around” she said softly mainly talking to herself not caring if anyone heard her. She cupped her hand and closed her eyes concentrating on one of her tricks she could do. Slowly on her hand grew a small daisy , she opened her eyes and watched as it slowly wilted. “Such a pretty flower , maybe I should talk to someone about growing a garden outside or somewhere.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:16 pm
Lib says...

"Oh, that was cool." Avery whispered staring at the flower with wide green eyes. "Wanna see what I can do?" he grinned, showing off his dimple. He didn't wait for an answer. Putting both his pinkie fingers together, he went invisible. Then, from the corner of his invisible eye, he caused the bright, cloudless sky to darken and for a few raindrops to fall. It could all be seen through the huge window at the left end of the Academy.

Coming back into sight again, and putting the weather back to normal in a matter of seconds, he winked at Mercury. "How'd ya like that?"

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:33 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled “sure why not , by the way I’m mercury” she said with a small smile. When the boy disappeared she smiled “pretty cool , so you can disappear” she said not noticing that the sky had darkened. She looked outside and saw the sky “did you do the sky too?” She asked

She smiled “that was pretty cool” she said softly “I can also control darkness” she told him softly.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 pm
Lib says...

"Cool!" he smiled at her. "I'm Avery Ashton, but my friends call me Ave." he stuck out his hand for her to shake. "Nice to meet you, m'lady." he pretended he had a top hat and tipped it.
Last edited by Lib on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:46 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

She smiled and shook his hand “porter , mercury” she said with a small laugh “Sorry confusing way to say it mercury porter is my name”
Love is love

162 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:22 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleona watched a girl and a boy getting to know each other. She smiled as the boy went invisible, and darkened the sky. When the girl grew a flower out of her hand, her smile grew even bigger. She looked down at her bracelet, and lit a small flame from the tip of her finger, she soldered the end of the wires, and then laying it on the table, she began to flatten it with her fist. She then carefully poured water over it, smiling as it hissed and steamed. When she was done, there was a delicate 3 stranded braided bracelet. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a clasp and small pliers.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:30 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

She sighed softly “I’m ready for classes to start but they have two days for us to get and learn our way around till classes start”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:28 pm
Lib says...

"Nice nice." Avery said, distracted by what the Cleona was doing with her bracelet. He got up and walked towards her and plopped down beside her. "Hey! I'm Avery Ashton, but my friends call me Ave." he smiled, his dimple deeper than ever.

162 Reviews

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:45 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleona finished fastening the clasp and looked up, a little startled at the fact that someone actually came over to talk to her. "Hello Avery. Nice to meet you. My name is Cleona Ptolemy." She smiled and held out her hand.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:22 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Cool. I'm sitting over there," he pointed at the place where he and Mercury were sitting at. "Wanna come join us?" He shifted from one foot to tthe other, combing his hair back with his hands.

162 Reviews

Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:44 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleona looked at the other girl. "Are you sure she won't mind?"

It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27