mhm!
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:04 pm
Lib says...

As Kat was driving, Liberty flipped open her flip phone and looked through her contacts. Phoe <3 and Jade ^^ seemed familiar but she couldn't remember when she had met them. Then she remembered everything!

She texted Jade and Phoe both the same message.

Meet me in the mall in front of the restaurants in half an hour.

~Liberty

"Mummy! I wanna pway with Jay." Blake whined from the backseat. Liberty looked back to see her naughty son jumping up and down on the seat.

"Kate, can you drop me off and then Blake to Jay? Meet me in front of the restaurants." she said. More like ordered. Kate nodded and sped right to the mall as fast as possible. When they reached, Liberty hopped out and smiled as her body met the wind.

She waved as the Jeep sped off in the opposite direction. Kate's the type of friend everyone needs.

She entered the huge mall and took the escalators to the top floor where all the restaurants were. She sat down on the most visible table and waited.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:39 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix was sitting down at the kitchen table when her phone vibrated in her pocket. Frowning to herself she pulled her phone out at looked at who was contacting her.
She let out a groan when she saw it was Liberty. Opening the message she saw it read.
Meet me in the mall in front of the restaurants in half an hour.

~Liberty

Sighing she stood up and went to the front door. "Susan get your shoes, we have to go out!"
There was a bit of clattering upstairs then you here the sound of small feet trying to run down stairs. Holding onto the stair rails Susan could be seen. "But I want to stay here with Daddy!" She wined out, when she reached Phoenix.
Crouching down Phoenix took the shoes from Susan's hand and began to but them on her feet. "Daddy's working, he wont be able to look after you."
Susan pouted. "Can't he come with?" she asked.
Standing back up Phoenix scratched her head. "I'll have to see if he has time. You say here." She said then walked off down the hall, it wasn't very often Richard had time off. She stopped at a door, lifting her hand she knocked at the wood.
"Come in." Came a muffled voice inside.
Opening the door, Phoenix saw Richard working at his computer. "Umm Richard can I ask you something?"
Getting a concerned look on his face he nodded. "Whats wrong?"
"Oh I just wanted to know if you had time to go out with Susan and I?"
A look of relief passed over Richard's face. "Sure I don't see why not."
The two walked out the room together and to the front door. Taking Susan with them they got in the car and drove to the mall.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:25 pm
Lib says...

Liberty sent out another text when she had made a group chat for the three of them.

Are ya'll here, or what??

She sighed and tapped her feet on the ground furiously. A few moments later, she caught sight of Katie. She waved her over and patted a seat next to her. Katie sat. "They aren't here yet." Katie pointed out.

"I gave them an hour and a half. It's only been fifteen minutes." Liberty looked at Katie. She was wearing her casual outfit. A sweatshirt and jeans. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

Liberty was wearing a gray tank top and a black cardigan on top since it was chilly today. And paired with that, she was wearing black tights.

616 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:25 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix felt her Phone vibrate again. Looking down at it she saw another text from Lib.
Are ya'll here, or what??
She let out a loud groan as she walked through the crowd of people. Quickly she typed in.
Sheesh woman aren't you inpatient!!

"Who was it?" Asked Richard his deep blue eyes smiling down at her.

Waving her hand at him Phoenix said. "Oh it was just Lib again." Looking around the crowd of people she saw two people dressed in rather winter like clothing. "Ahh there they are." She began to drag Richard behind her and Susan who was in her dads arms. Her little green dress draping over his arms.

Phoenix was dressed in black jeans and a red shirt with a black open top. Her hear was also pulled back into a plat that draped over her left shoulder.

Richard walked beside her his hand holding hers. He was dressed in his dark blue police uniform.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 pm
Lib says...

Liberty laughed at the text she received.

"Ooh, they're here!" Liberty squealed, clutching Katie's arm, making her jump.

"Gosh, you scared me!" Katie squeaked.

Liberty ignored her, "Hi Phoe!" she exclaimed, grabbing her in a tight hug. "it's been so long! Too long!"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:17 pm
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
@xJade, have you forgotten us?? :p

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:06 pm
LadyBug says...

Spoiler! :
Oh, shoot! I'm so sorry!

Jade was painting her nails when she received the text from her old friend. She quickly hopped into her small car and drove full speed, excited to see her old buddies.
When she arrived she looked wildly around for her two friends.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

616 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:15 pm
FlamingPhoenix says...

Phoenix laughed and hugged Liberty back. "So why you call us here?" She asked taking Susan from Richard and holding her in her arms.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:39 pm
Lib says...

"let's just wait for Jade." Liberty beamed, sitting back down and pinching Susan's cheek lightly. "You're a cutie pie. Blake would fall in love with you." she winked.

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice