z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:51 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna quickly leaned back in her chair, a look of thought on her face, should she tell them? Was it the right thing to do? She then looked up at Levi then away again. Letting out a heavy sigh she slowly nodded.
"Yes I've seen them before." She whispered out.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:33 pm
View Likes
LadyBug says...

Lottie held the leaf up to the light and examined it, her heart thumping. She didn't know what it was, but she believed the girl.

"I believe you," she promised as she handed it back to Livvie.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:25 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie smiled gratefully at the three. "I'm glad. But what are we going to do with it? If the hole opens up again and that too, in the marketplace, it would cause a huge chaos worse than the end of the world!"

She sat back down on the couch right next to Levi.
*insert quirky signature here*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:04 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"There's no need to panic," Levi reassured her, pushing up his glasses in a clearly cliche way. "We just need to figure out where it came from - if it came from somewhere safe, there's no need to worry."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:42 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie nodded, processing what had just happened.

"Liv!" A voice - Jason - sang through the hallway. Livvie jumped, startled. "Where's the milk? Is it done already?"

Livvie looked at the cups of milk on the tray on the coffee table and chuckled. "Come in here. You can take mine." she called out. Jason entered the living and narrowed his eyes at the guests but took the cup of milk and left. "I'm really sorry about him." Livvie whispered.

616 Reviews

Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:32 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna nodded, she had to tell them the truth otherwise what would they think of her, she new one thing, she wouldn't be liked. Luna raised her hand and opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it again and put her hand on her knee. Maybe she shouldn't tell them. Would they even believe her?
Luna frowned at the ground as she thought.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"What is it, Luna?" Livvie asked, worry dripping from her words. "Something's bothering you, and to be honest, you're not very good at hiding it." she laughed slightly, trying to lighten the tense mood.

616 Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna rubbed the back of her head. "Well I can't say much because it's forbidden, but I can say this, where that leaf came from it's safe...but you don't want just any person going down there, it's not what your used to up here in the city." Luna said a serious look coming onto her face.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:21 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie looked up, relieved. "Thank god it's safe, but if another one of those holes open up, then that means that someone might go down there. The people here are pretty naughty. They do what they like." she sighed.

She held her head in her hands, pulling at her hair. She started muttering under her breath. When she looked up, her brown eyes were wild.

616 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:49 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna nodded her head. "Yes I know what the people of this city are like." She grimly shook her head. "Though I will say this it's not safe for those who do not respect those above them, and I get that feeling around your friend. I'm worried he might end up in those holes." She sat back in her chair and looked at Livvie who all of a sudden had a wild look in her eyes, "What you thinking about?"
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:08 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He had to play things safe. For now, he just needed to show a general interest in the place that the leaf came from - ask a few questions without seeming suspicious, and he could decide if it was worth it. If it was, he knew exactly where he was heading after he left this house. An adventure to satisfy his boredom, and one that he could theoretically get out of easily - it was the perfect way to spend the rest of his day.

"So where did the leaf come from, exactly?" he asked. Cue another cliche push of his glasses - something he had mastered over the years.

Spoiler! :
Hey guys! I'm going camping starting today - I probably won't be able to reply much to this roleplay. The current goal is to do a round of roleplaying at least once a day, but I might not be able to every single one. If that does happen, I'm still very much interested in doing this roleplay - you'll just have to wait a little bit for me to post a reply.

We're coming back on Saturday morning at the latest, so I should be able to reply more after then!
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:16 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna let out another long sigh. "I guess there's know point in hiding it."

Spoiler! :
Oh don't worry about it Mag, you enjoy your camping, I'm sure it will be fun.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:20 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Levi nodded in agreement.

"We already know the leaf came from somewhere else," he agreed. "Knowledge is power - I think we all need to know more about it."
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Jason's not like that, Luna." Livvie snapped. He's just not used to guests. No one in this city is. People are too full of pride to come as guests. Jason's got a big heart and a soft soul." she glowered. She narrowed her eyes at Luna.

She looked at Levi and nodded too. "And, Levi is right. I think we all need to know about the leaf." she sighed, rubbing her eyes.
Last edited by Lib on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

616 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:10 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna quickly put her hands up, "Sorry, Sorry I didn't mean to make you mad, it's just if he doesn't believe in Magic..." She paused then let out a sigh. "His going to get hurt."
She quickly looked down at her feet. "Look, I'm know normal person, in many ways. Where that leaf came from is my home, and there is nothing wrong with the leaf it just contains magical properties nothing really to worry about." She looked around at everyone in the room, "If you believe in myths and magic there maybe a chance I can take you to my home?" She said a wild look coming into her eyes.
Stay Creative!

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden