z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"NO!" Luna snapped. She pulled up the sleeve of her top, the watch she had reading the time. "And it's only 5:30 AM!" Rachel's glanced again at Jason. "Oh if only I could hurt you." She mumbled under her breath, getting up, and putting her black combat boots on.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:31 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel blinked, a little startled by Luna's sudden outburst.

He pointed at Jason.

"I was talking about him," he said, "not you."

Spoiler! :
I love how me being unclear in my last post led to a funny little joke. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:40 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
Hmm, Duh. ;) It was funny though.

Rachel glared. "Well duh his a morning person, because if he wasn't... HE WOULDN'T BE UP THIS EARLY!!!!" Rachel fumed, loosing all control of her emotions.
She really should have mentioned in the morning she doesn't have any control.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:00 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason smirked. "You have a messed up watch," he said coolly, "it's seven forty one." he pointed to the clock on the wall, controlling laughter.

He turned on his heel to go walk back upstairs. Smiling to himself, he thought of saying something so he turned around and did. "Oh, and you look like a baby when you're angry." he said simply, pursing his lips so he wouldn't start laughing. He ran upstairs to wake up Livvie.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:27 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna scowled at Jason, her eyes going a deep red color. "Hold me back otherwise he will not see the light of day again!" She began hissing her voice going deep, she began to get a twitch in her left eyebrow. "I'm going to kill him." She growled.

She stood there in the room watching Jason go up the steps, balling her hands into fists a dark mas began to surround them.

Spoiler! :
Lib what have you done!? You made the girl mad! XD
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:14 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel wasted no time in doing as requested - he had already been moving over to her when he noticed how angry she was getting.

"Calm down," he said into her ear as soothingly as he possibly could. "He's just teasing you. Don't let him get to you. You're going to show him magic soon, remember? Think about that instead."
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:43 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Livvie..." Jason said softly, knocking on his friend's bedroom door. "Wake up, it's time for this magic stuff." he said casually as if they were going to go eat peaches.

"I'm up." Livvie mumbled from her room, yawning. She stretched, changed, and freshened up. Smiling widely, she opened her door and grinned at Jason who playfully tousled her long hair. "Ready."

Livvie raced down the stairs happily, Jason following. She looked at Luna, and saw Kartiel holding her back. "Luna?" She glanced at them both and gasped when she saw the dark stuff around her. "What's..."

Jason stopped abruptly behind Livvie, scowling.

616 Reviews

Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:53 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Grumbling something under her breath, Luna removed the dark powers around her hands quickly.

"Morning!" She said to Livvie, compleatly ignoring Jason "I hope you slept well."

She glanced behind her at Kartiel. Sending him a great full look she removed his hand from her gently. "Thanks for catching me. I think I would have broken something if you didn't!" She lied, sending him a pleading look to go along with it so it doesn't freak out Livvie.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:20 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"You're welcome," Kartiel replied with a yawn. He doubted that Luna's comment was going to alleviate Livvie's fears, but he would go along with it for now if Luna wanted him to. At the very least, it would help with Jason - something told him Jason wouldn't react well to darker magic.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:32 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason let out a snort. "Right. She fell." he said flatly, going around to Livvie's side. "Totally did."

"Oh, shut up, Jason." Livvie said, "I trust them." she smiled at Kartiel and Luna, her brown eyes twinkling. "Right?"

616 Reviews

Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:26 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna scowled at Jason then turned a smile on Livvie. "Yeah. I just tripped over my helmet on the floor that's all." She rubbed her hands together. "Now are you guys ready to go see my world?" She asked hopeful, her blue eyes shining.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:55 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"We should pack a few things... Just in case, ya know?" Livvie offered, smiling back.

"Back a couple blankets in case we get bored." Jason scowled. "And you didn't fall, Looloo. You did something weird. Like last night."

Livvie looked back and forth between Luna and Jason. Finally, her gaze landed on Kartiel. She had a pleading look in her eyes. "...Stop, Jay. She didn't do anything." She nudged Jason's arm harshly and he stomped out of the house.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:01 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

When he received the pleading look, Kartiel realized he was in the awkward position of being the only adult in the group. His mental development was questionable, thanks to dying as a teenager and currently being one, but he was supposed to be the most mature one out of all of them.

He bit back a sigh and stepped between Luna and Jason.

"What's passed is in the past," he said, giving Jason a look - though it was quickly followed by a smile befitting a class president. "But blankets do sound like a good idea - we should grab them before we go."
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:01 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna moved away from Kartiel, she made her way over to the pull out couches, sitting down she watched everyone else get their things together, she kept an eye on Jason, but it wasn't noticeable.

She was grateful to Kartiel for standing up for her, she really didn't want to upset Livvie again, she new she needed to tell her how she felt about Jason, but she would do it another time, when she wasn't going to kill someone.

Letting out a small sigh Luna leaned back into the couch, waiting for everyone to be ready. She knew when she got home there would be some explaining to do.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:30 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Finally done." Livvie sighed, leaning back. "Should we take the Leaf from your world?" she asked. "I dunno what happened to it... I forgot."

Jason had come back inside the house earlier when Livvie had scolded him slightly. He was still annoyed at Luna and Kartiel but he kept his cool like he was asked to.

Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology