Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel appeared shortly after Luna did. He wasted no time in scanning the horizon after they emerged from the cave. The entire experience was giving him Narnia vibes, but he would keep his mouth shut and avoid making the connection.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:27 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"Are Livvie and Jason coming?" Luna asked getting a little worried they were taking so long.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:59 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"They should be," Kartiel said, glancing back at the cave.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:22 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

As she was jogging into the cave, Livvie came to a clearing and bumped into Kartiel, falling on her backside. "Oof. Sorry." she looked around. "This place is giving me a weird feeling."

Jason arrived, his eyes wide with interest - soaking up his surroundings. He looked up at the sun. It already looked as if it was noon. Time really flew by. "What now?" he turned to face Luna and Thomas.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:08 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna walked over to Livvie holding out her hand to help her up, as she did this she spoke to Jason. "Well now it's up to you. We can go to our Leader about your wish, or we can do what ever you want, besides I am supposed to be showing you magic in some cases is good."

Thomas frowned as he began to think. "I think I know something that would be fun, we could go to the dragon nests were you guys could see the baby dragons." he shrugged.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:29 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel immediately perked up at the mention of baby dragons.

"Whatever Jason decides," he said, "I'd like to see the baby dragons."
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:31 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas began to laugh, "I thought you would."

Shadow looked down at him human companion in disgust. "Dragonetts, they are meant to be in the nest to say out of the way. Why would you want to go and see them is beyond me." He looked out over the land towards the mountains.

"Aww you love them to." Thomas said smiling, "Besides you have dragonetts of your own."

Luna could only stand by and laugh at the scowl that was now on Shadows face.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:54 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie giggled. "Who's the Mrs?" she waggled her eyebrows at Shadow.

"I'm fine with whatever as long as I don't die." Jason announced. Livvie grinned at him; she knew he was hyped to see the draognetts especially since he was bouncing on the balls of his feet - not from nervousness, but from excitement.

616 Reviews

Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:48 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Shadow scowled at Livvie. "Humans." he hissed.

Luna clapped her hands together after laughing at Shadow. "Okay then it is decided we will go see the dragonetts then we can go talk to our Leader bout them wishes."

Thomas shrugged his shoulders. "Your da boss." He then looked over at Livvie, Jason and Kartiel. "So who is flying with who?" He asked.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:44 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason instinctively held Livvie's hand, but she let go. "Can I fly alone?" Livvie asked.

"No, you're flying with me." Jason snapped.

"I can fly on my own." she snapped back, "I'm not a baby." They bickered for longer, but when Livvie realized that Jason wouldn't let her go alone, she gave up and said that she would fly with Jason.

616 Reviews

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:57 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna laughed. "I meant to say are you flying with me or Thomas?" She shook her head at the two teens.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"I'll fly with whoever is left," Kartiel offered. He could have just teleported, but it had been a long time since he had flown on a dragon - he wanted to feel the experience again.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:32 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie pretend pouted. "Fine. I'll go with -"

"Go with Luna. I trust her more than I trust this kid." Jason gestured at Thomas.

"Then I'll go with Thomas." Livve said, raising her chin and walking to Thomas's side. "And that's that." she told Jason, who snarled at Thomas.

616 Reviews

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:07 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas blinked a few times at Jason's comment. "Excuse me?" He asked his right eye suddenly having a slight twitch. "And for your information I'm nineteen and I am not a kid!" He hissed out, folding his arms over his chest.

Luna just shook her head. "Jason will you not go with Thomas because he has a dragon?" She asked wanting to find out why Jason thinks he can't trust Thomas and to get the stories strait.

Shadow from behind Thomas just snorted. "Humans, they always do this." He mumbled under his breath.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:02 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason turned beet red. "I met you ten minutes ago." he scowled at Thomas. "You think I'm going to trust you? And, my bad, Thomas, you're a Grandpa, now, are you?"

Jason look at Shadow warily. "I don't like..." he trailed off. "Never mind. If there's any other way to travel, I'll go that way. If not, I'll go with some dragon." he told Luna.

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild