z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:05 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna giggles. "Well we sure know Gale takes after you." She gives Jason a small nudge.

Thomas cleared his throat. "Well now that the dragons are fed, would anyone like some food?" He takes a plate of random food out the fridge with a bag of bread in hand.

Luna walked over to the side and began to look over her options. "Hmm, what to do, what to do?"
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:24 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason and Livvie both snatched a piece of bread each and inhaled them. They reached for another one and started eating more humanely. It felt as if it had been ages since they last ate.
*insert quirky signature here*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:26 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel made himself a sandwich. It wasn't anything special - he grabbed some of the bread, raided the rest of the kitchen for peanut butter and jelly, and quickly ate his sandwich. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until he started eating.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:07 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas blinked at the others. "You guys are acting like you've been starved?" Leans over towards Luna. "How are you going to make it through tomorrow?"

Luna shrugs as she slowly eats her bread. "Don't know. We will just have to see."
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:38 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"I feel like I'm going to burst." Livvie moaned a few sandwiches and fruits later. "I'm dying." she flopped back on the couch in the living room and stared at the wall.

For some reason, it reminded her of home and when she got upset - she'd stare at the wall for hours and hours until someone came along to make it up to her. She was stubborn, that was for sure. But in this world, flexibility came naturally and she was broud of herself for that. Right now, though, she felt stubborn. Home was what she wanted. Now.

Jason sat beside her on the couch. "What do you want?"

"Nothing." she said.

"You want something."

Livvie didn't say anything.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:34 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel glanced over at the two. He didn't know Livvie nearly as well as Jason did; he couldn't figure out that there was something that she wanted to say. What he did know was that he was just as stuffed as both of them, and that he desperately needed some time to digest.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:13 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Shrugging off Livvie's strange behavior Thomas clapped his hands together. "Well I guess it's time we all head off to bed."

Luna nodded her head. "Yeah can't say today hasn't been easy going." She let loose a small laugh. "If you guys could give me your dragonets so I can put them in the nests that are made for them that would be really great."

Thomas stretched his arms above his head. "Yeah as painful as it is they had to go sleep in a room made just for them so they don't blow the house up, you know them learning their fire and all."

Luna sighs. "I know it's a pain guys, but as soon as you wake up you can have your dragon all to yourself!" She put a smile on her face.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:29 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Sure." Livvie said flatly, trying on a smile.

Jason admitted to himself - reluctantly - that he lovee Gale and wanted the little creature by his side at all times, but when Thomas said the dragonets could blow up the house, he agreed to keep them in their nests - that too, reluctantly.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:22 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That was something Kartiel hadn't thought of - the dragonets where he was from had been raised under an open sky. Them burning things down wasn't really a problem.

"Okay," Kartiel said. He grabbed Kon from where he was walking around on the ground, holding the little dragon close to his chest. "See you in the morning, Kon."

He gave Kon one last squeeze before handing him off to Luna.

Then he went over to Livvie's side - Kartiel, of course, knew a thing or two about forced smiles. He wouldn't make her talk if she didn't want to, but he would be there for here when she did.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:33 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

With three dragonets wrapped up in her arms Luna walked down a hall coming form the living room. "I'll be right back." She called over her shoulder.

Thomas looked at the other three and could see Livvie was in some distress. But he wasn't going to poke her about it. "Why don't I show you guys to your rooms?" He asked hoping a good nights sleep would help them be in a better mood tomorrow. "Luna and I will both be up all night tonight so you guys can have our rooms and the guess room." He began to walk down another hall here a few rooms could be seen coming off it. "You guys can go ahead and pick."
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:38 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Before anyone else could, Livvie strode over to the door of the middle room and turned to look at Thomas. "Thanks, Thomas. You've been great." she smiled, for real this time. "And... uh, do you by any chance have toothbrushes? I only just made my dentist proud of me."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:21 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Toothbrushes would be nice," Kartiel agreed - deciding to take the room next to Livvie's.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:14 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas laughed. "Yeah we have toothbrushes! They are int eh bathroom under the sink."

Luna walked back into the room. "Well the dragonets are all fast a sleep!" She looks over at Livvie. "Oh your taking Thomas's room!" She giggles while said boy glared at her.

"I didn't say anything for a reason you know!" He hisses.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:14 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Thanks," Livvie told Luna and threw an apologetic smile Thomas' way. She brushed her teeth, took a quick shower because she felt very dirty and curled up into her bed.

"Goodnight!" she called out to everyone else.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:06 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel had always been a bigger fan of morning showers - he just stuck to brushing his teeth before bed. Then he went off into the room he was staying in, offering a loud, "Night!"

He closed the door behind him, and locked it to be on the safe side.

Because even though he knew no one would come into his room at night, the little bit of paranoia nestled inside his brain told him otherwise.
mage

queer and here.

Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou