z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:33 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna jumped back at Kartiel's reaction. "Ahaha, you can calm down. They probable wont, but it's always good to know it's out there. Besides Kon has bonded to you." She knew it would be hard for all three of them to hear the news but didn't see this reaction coming on.

Thomas went pale. "What was that?"
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"What was what?" he asked, a little absentminded as he looked back down at Kon. He was determined to stay with the little dragon now - even if his wish wasn't "acceptable" to people he hadn't even met yet.

(He still had to figure out what to wish for.)

Then understanding dawned on him, and he looked over at Thomas.

"That was me," he said.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie stared at Kartiel in horror. "...That was freaky. Give us a warning next time you do that, okay?" she croaked.

Jason scowled, but it was obvious, the way he was huched up that he got scared too. "Anyways, if everyone is done eating, we should go now." he saod, still warily looking at Kartiel.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"Uh yeah if you want." Luna cast a glance at Kartiel. "You know, you started to look like Kon when you went mad." She let out a small laugh, hoping it would liven up the mood.

Thomas only ran his hands through his short hear. "Great now we have to easily made mad people."

Luna scowled at Thomas. "Well I wouldn't have to get mad at you if you weren't such an idiot." She bonked him on the head, that made Shadow chuckle in the background.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:16 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He felt the all-too-familiar pit in his stomach when he saw the way they were looking at him. Luna's expression was the only one that wasn't annoyed or frightened, but even he could tell that the laugh was to lighten the mood. It was a story that always played over and over and over again - Kartiel the villain, even when he hadn't actually done anything wrong.

He looked down at Kon.

The noises and movements must have woke him - he had his head raised and was giving Kartiel a sleepy stare. A small smile appeared on Kartiel's lips when Kon seemed totally unfazed by what he had done; a dragon would understand him.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:01 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Seeing Katiel go tense Thomas scratched the back of his head, with a small chuckle. "Sorry about that, it's just you look a lot like Luna when she gets made. It just when you some times for a really strong connection with your dragon you can sometimes end up looking like them." Thomas began to explain looking a little guilty.

Luna just shook her head, a look of exasperation coming onto her face. "Don't worry about it, it only happens to a few people, normally the once that at born here," She flicked her gaze at Thomas and smirked.

Gasping Thomas puts his hands in to the air, "HEY!!! I control myself!!" He looked astonished at her.

"Sometimes." Luna mouthed at the others quietly, with a small wink.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:05 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel couldn't help but smirk at Luna's joke. There was still a little bit of tension, but he felt relieved when he realized that they were used to something similar to him.

"Well," Kartiel commented, glancing down at Kon again, "if anything, Kon looks like me - not the other way around. I'm a lot older than this little guy, and I've had scales for longer than he ever has."
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:09 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna and Thomas couldn't help but laugh.

"But how?" Thomas couldn't help himself from asking, his eyes drifting towards Kon.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:23 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Spite, a prophecy and magic I don't really understand," he replied. He looked up from Kon. "I'm from a world called Minecraftia. When I was there, I was the child of an enderman and a god. The scales are from my dad's side of the family."

His gaze fell back down to look at Kon.

"I was killed," he said. "Something in me must have really wanted revenge. I was reincarnated as a human on Earth, but some of my magic - and all of my memories - remained. What you just saw was a glimpse of what I looked like in my past life."
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:55 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie raised her eyebrows. "Interesting."

After a moment of silence, she clapped her hands, "We should finish up our food now. We gotta go soon. And by soon, I mean now."

Jason got up, holding Gale in his arms, and helped Livvie pack up. In no time at all, they were done. "Let's go." She scooped up Ruby in her arms and walked over to Shadow, patting him.
Last edited by Lib on Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

616 Reviews

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:25 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Shadow blows hot air in Livvie's face when she pats him. His eyes watching her.
Both Luna and Thomas get to their feet, helping clean up. Once was was finished they bother got onto their dragons and helped the others get on. Once all was set the two dragons got to the air and flew over to forest, until a small village could be seen in, large mountains looming behind them. Gliding down to the ground both dragons landed in front of a small hut, on the out side it didn't look like much.

"Right here we are." Thomas said as he got off of Shadow.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:15 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel descended, still holding onto Kon as tightly as he could without disturbing the dragon. But his attempts were for nothing - Kon was already waking up and looking up at him with groggy eyes.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:25 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna smiled. "His going to want food soon." Slowly she walks up to the wooden door with Thomas, giving him a small nod, she watches as he lifts his hand and taps against the door three times.

A cold silence fills the air as they wait for an answer. "Come in." Came a calm voice from behind the door.

Opening the door Luna and Thomas walk in, but before doing so she place their dragon scale masks back on their faces along this the head bands that go on their foreheads.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:05 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie eyed Thomas and Luna curiously, and followed behind them, Jason trailing along behind her. She stopped when she saw the two put their head gear back on. "Will we need those?" she asked Thomas.

616 Reviews

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:31 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Before they opened the door Luna turned to face Livvie. "Not yet, you will later if your aloud to stay...Amanda with explain everything when you meet her." Her voice was muffled from the mask, but was loud enough to here.

Once they were done talking Thomas opened to door followed by Luna. Both bowed their heads before looking up at a lean person sitting behind a table.

"Ma'am" Thomas began.

Putting up a hand to silence Thomas before he spoke further the figure got to their feet and walked over to the teens, their red locks slowly as they walked. An icy blue gaze landed on the other three people that came with Thomas and Luna. "And who are they?" She asked her voice stern.

"Kartile, Llivvie and Jason." Luna said pointing to each person as she spoke their names.

"I see." The tall woman said leaning against her desk her arms folded. "Well I am Amanda."
Stay Creative!

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde