z

Young Writers Society

The Apocalypse

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue May 21, 2019 4:28 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

The earth has been mistreated, and now it was fighting back.

The waters, not peaceful before, but never so violent as this, swelled up to overtake the land, shrinking the world's continents to mere islands compared to their former glory.

And then came the flames.

The air burned and boiled with blistering heat, a tidal wave of its own coming to set the forests ablaze.

As the last dregs of life struggle to find refuge on this dying planet, a glimmer of hope shines on the horizon. A rumor is spreading ever slowly through the encampments of surviving life of a place, Elysium they call it, Heaven, Prosperity, whatever the name, it a is a place of life. A place with plenty. A place to survive.

Spoiler! :
Format for profiles)
Name:
Sexuality:(optional)
Physical Description:
Personality:
Rumors: (here you put any rumors, true or not, that the other characters may have heard about them, everyone else is to choose which (if any) of these their character has heard and RP accordingly)
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon May 18, 2020 9:37 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Spoiler! :
I hope this is still open!

Name: Wren
Sexuality: Pansexual
Physical Description: Short brown hair, Green eyes, Height of 5’1
Personality: Sassy, Rebellious, Egotistic, Nice once you get to know them

Wren was wandering the streets. They had been ever since all of this started, when their only home was destroyed in the flames. They had a goal; somehow find Elysium. Snap! The sound of a twig being destroyed echoed in the distance. It was easy to hear sounds nowadays, the world was pretty much a ghost town to Wren. Until now, at least. They paused, their eyes darting to the direction of the sound. An old, abandoned gas station. Which meant there was not only life, but food as well, a win-win. Wren drew their dagger, just in case, and advanced towards the gas station.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11