z

Young Writers Society

rp with me im lonely :v

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Mon May 06, 2019 3:19 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

The boy, Kaito, was the one to respond to Bear's inquiry. He stumbled through a string of replies while the girl and a young man stood just beyond the the screen door. Mya looked tense beside the man, more for his presence than Bear's.

"Yeah...fine."

Bear turned slightly towards the street, pulling up his belt and glancing back at the people on the porch while asking, "Say have you folks seen anything weird around here lately? Objects moving, cold spots, bad smells or anything like that?"

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

Reviews: 0
Tue May 07, 2019 12:49 am
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

mya just stood staring like a retard. her older brother shadow sighed as response and spoke
"my apologies, my sisters kind of... um" he looked at her then back to the officer shrugging
"Stupid. and no, not really" he grew a little nervous about the question knowing he was talking to an officer of sorts but tried to stay cool
"sorry"mya gasped before the officer could really leave
"YES!" she looked around confused
"UMMMM OVER THERE ITS SUPER COLD" she pointed at shadow and laughed at him.
shadow glared to her "wow."
~3mpt1eG0d

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue May 07, 2019 7:49 am
soundofmind says...

Kaito started to follow behind the officer, walking away from Mya's door.

"I haven't seen anything like that," he said, finally able to compose himself more. He glanced back at the two bickering siblings. "Uh, bye Mya."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Tue May 07, 2019 9:14 am
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

Mya glared at him slightly and half whispered to shadow “he’s escaped” shadow only rolled his eyes and shoved her inside locking the door he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and debated if he should join the investigation feeling somewhat intrigued but didn’t want to come off as weird, he lit one and placed it between his lips before calling out
“Ey wait, so what’s this all about exactly?” He didn’t really want to walk up to the group feeling that would make him come off as just a replication of his younger sister who tended to ward people off just by being herself
~3mpt1eG0d

766 Reviews

Tue May 07, 2019 5:10 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Bear looked down at the paper once more, double checking the address and studying the siblings once more on the porch. Kaito followed him down the steps and the brother followed after, making an inquiry to Bear about the situation.

"Oh this is just a rather routine matter, sir. I must have gotten the address wrong. You have a good day now."

He eyed the spot the girl had pointed to very carefully before donning his hat and retiring back to the squad car.

Bear would just have to wait for the answers he was seeking.

Tue May 07, 2019 5:15 pm
View Likes
marsathanxx says...

Shadow gave a look when bear looked to the location and then looked to kaito and sighed “sorry about my sister once again”
~3mpt1eG0d

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed May 08, 2019 4:10 am
soundofmind says...

Kaito laughed - a weird, compulsory, polite laugh that he didn't seem to have much decision in as it came naturally.

"It's okay," he said, continuing to follow the officer as he went back out onto the street. "Uh, have a good day, I guess."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Wed May 08, 2019 6:52 pm
marsathanxx says...

Shadow sighed “alright I suppose so, you seem determined to leave and I get that.have a good day” he was quick to turn around and go back inside, looking to the spot his sister pointed again feeling awkward and intimidated but he sighed silently to himself once more and went inside where he ended up bugging Mya on why she was acting so immature and whatnot
~3mpt1eG0d

766 Reviews

Tue May 14, 2019 3:24 pm
Brigadier says...

There was something very wrong about everything that had just occurred. Bear hadn't seen anything in the spot he had been directed too but the whole location was giving him a bad feeling. It might not be a single house that was haunted, but rather the pipes running through the neighborhood.

He really didn't feel like dealing with another sewer ghost.

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk