590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The Warehouse: A Superhero Story

A Saeverse Roleplay

In the heart of New York City, there is an abandoned warehouse. This warehouse is purportedly just a warehouse that has fallen out of use - there is nothing nefarious or secretive about it. But there must be something special about the warehouse, or you would have never woken up here.

There are others in the warehouse, too, but you're not as concerned about them as you are about yourself. Your outfit has changed. For some, this outfit looks familiar. For others, it's strange and unnatural. Even more disturbing is the feeling that something has changed. Maybe you've lost a power, or maybe you've gained one. There's nothing that can clearly tell you what this power - missing or present - is, but you're certain that the change has occurred.

Those who are from New York City's akin to this one know very well what has happened. It's impossible to think, but there's just no other explanation: everyone in the warehouse has become a superhero. Their appearances may have remained the same, but they've gained whatever ability makes the superhero their suit belongs to special.

And it looks like they'll have to work together to get to the bottom of this.

Rules

1. Every character is some superhero already in existence, whether they're DC, Marvel, or even from an anime like My Hero Academia.

2. There can only be one of each hero.

3. Claim your hero in a spoiler at the start of your post, or let me know who you want.

4. Don't do anything major that'll alter the plot significantly - like introduce villains or define unique features of the setting - without running them by me first.

5. Have fun!

Claimed Heroes

Ant-Man (Magestorrow)
Iron Man (Magestorrow)
Shazam (Magestorrow)
Winter Soldier (Magestorrow)
Loki (AlexOfLight)
Spider-Man (ChristenedPages)
Deadpool (Magestorrow)
Kurogiri (Magestorrow)
Dabi (Magestorrow)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:49 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
As of right now, I'm throwing Loki A. Lias, Zogin Arwitch and Soul Error Arwitch into this roleplay.

Here's some notable features about them:

Loki A. Lias: He's wearing the outfit that Shazam wears in the upcoming film, and is about as muscular as him. The main differences are that he has blue eyes, and light brown hair that's slicked back and thrown into a ponytail.

Zogin Arwitch: She's the MCU's Ant-Man, though - even through the mask - it's clear that she's not a guy.

Soul Error Arwitch: He's the MCU's Iron Man.

Both Zogin and Soul are fully suited, including the masks that obscure their facial features and slightly change their voices.

He awoke to the feeling of a cold, hard ground and incredibly uncomfortable spandex. He sat up with a start, his cape (!?) flying up from behind him and obscuring his vision. He frowned from behind the white cloth. He didn't know where he was or what he was wearing, and both of those realizations made him warier than before. He decided that it was best to just sit there and observe what he could make out right now - he needed to get his bearings.

First off: the floor was cold. Really cold, although that could have been because he was wearing spandex. He also apparently was wearing a cape-

"No, no, no," he whispered, flinging the cape back and hopping up to his feet in a panic. He was in an abandoned warehouse filled with other people, but that wasn't his main concern - he was wearing a superhero outfit. He hadn't been messing around with Sam! He should have looked like Loki A. Lias, the resident shapeshifter of Perseus. Where was his suit, and where was his stubble?

And, better yet, where was Thor!?

"Thor?" he managed to get out, wildly glancing around the warehouse as he patted down his clothing. There wasn't any pockets. Why didn't this stupid thing have any pockets? "Thor, it's me. Loki. I know I'm wearing a strange outfit, but please don't hide-"

He fell silent as he noticed a commotion out of the corner of his eye. He would have kept looking for his best friend, but was thoroughly distracted by the sight of two Marvel superheroes at each other's throats.

"Where in Medium are we, and what the Infernum did you do to me?" Ant-Man said, though the voice that left the suit as its owner lunged for the other hero was distinctively feminine.

Iron Man dodged out of the way. "I don't know!" the hero - his voice different, too - replied, ducking when Ant-Man swung a fist at his face.
mage

queer and here.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:49 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Spoiler! :
Landon Brassey: Landon looks pretty much like Spiderman right now, if not a bit shorter and leaner

When Landon woke up, he was hanging in the rafters of a yawning, spooky building. He had a terrifying moment at first when he almost fell off the beam he was stuck to with... something white and threadlike. He hadn't worried too much, at first, about exploring his surroundings.

After his heartbeat had returned to a somewhat normal tempo, he turned his attention to what he was wearing. From where he was, the lighting didn't give him much to go off of, but he could vaguely see a familiar red and blue print.

And he definitely felt the spandex-like material as it rode up on him.

He shifted uncomfortably- everything felt so tight- but didn't let himself get distracted by the suit for too long. He still needed to find a way down. Fighting to keep his balance while cutting through the material, he peered over the edge of the beam and but his lip.

Suddenly, the suit and the material Landon had been stuck with connected in his mind. Unless he was wrong, he had turned into Spider-Man. That, or this was a very strange, cruel practical joke.

A little thrill of exhilaration filled him, despite everything else, and after making sure that he could, indeed, shoot webs out of his fingers, he took a reckless leap off of the rafters.

His whoop filled the air, and after a few slightly-panicked tries, he managed to swing through the air before he hit the floor.

And that was when he hit something else, instead.

He picked himself up off the ground, wincing and rubbing his side. When he looked up long enough to see what he had run into, his heart gave a brief little stutter.

In front of him, half bowled-over, was a figure in a fully-concealing black and red suit. The absence of a face to observe made Landon’s eyes skip straight to the weapons strapped on the figure’s back, and he couldn't help but let out a little yelp.

“Please don't hurt me!” He shouted, quickly throwing his hands up in surrender. He cowarded back more than he would have liked to admit. “I'm not- not really-!”

He didn't have time to finish his sentence. As soon as he had thrown his hands up, thick webs had come shooting from them (the bad-guy trapping kind), aimed right at the figure… and they wouldn't stop.
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:56 am
View Likes
AlexOfLight says...

Spoiler! :
Alexandra Light has paler skin and her long hair is black. She kept her sea green eyes and is dressed like Loki.

Alex woke up, yawned, stretched, and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Then she noticed that she was in a different place and she took it in stride. She got up off the floor and went to brush herself off and then realised that she was wearing different clothing.

At least it's green.

She looked at the people around her and realised that they're all superheros. Alex looked at them and back down at her clothes and at them again.

Wait... am I... Loki? Oh wow!

She began to laugh the laugh of a person who's gone a little nutty. "Ha ha ha! Yes! Yes! I am Loki! Fear my trickery!"
Everything is awesome! Including owls, swords, and revenge :twisted: !

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:22 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Soul ducked as his attacker swung another punch at him. He was used to fighting in suits of armor, but this wasn't like a regular one. It reminded him more of an automaton, with an automated system instead of just metal. But he didn't even know how something like that would work as a suit of armor, and he couldn't remember how he had gotten in this suit of armor in the first place.

And now he was being attacked by someone in an incredibly bizarre suit of armor. He would be lying to himself if he didn't say he felt terrified; the helmet just didn't look right.

But then the words registered, and the voice did as well. It may have been muffled, but he knew that voice better than his own. He sidestepped the next attack, grabbed onto his wrist, and pinned it behind her back. Her immediately reaction was to try headbutting him, but nothing happened when their helmets collided.

"Zogin," he said, "it's me. Soul."

She stopped struggling. "You could have told me that earlier," she said, turning around when he let go of her wrist. "Well, I'm glad I have you here - wherever here is."

"Me too," Soul agreed.

xXx

When he heard someone say his name, Loki instinctively froze. He didn't know who would be saying it here or why she would be saying it, but then he realized that he wasn't the Loki she was talking about. He tore his gaze away from the two now reconciling superheroes and found himself staring at Marvel's Loki.

xXx

When they woke up, everything felt wrong. They were wearing spandex, their skin hurt and they were having trouble focusing. The world kept fading in and out around them. They knew they were standing in a warehouse - they could see it right in front of them - but if they let their mind wander too much, they started to see boxes of white and walls of blue. They raised a hand to massage their forehead, hoping that it was just a figment of their imagination, when instead they discovered that they were wearing a mask over their face.

They frantically felt at it with two gloved hands, eyes widening as the outfit they were wearing registered. "Why am I dressed like a superhero?" they said. They knew which one, somewhere, but it was too hard to focus on that when the walls of blue kept showing up in the corner of their vision.

Because you are one now.

They looked around. "Who said that?"

You did.

"No I didn't," they protested, even though they couldn't find anyone talking to them. They really weren't liking the suspicion they were getting...

You're Deadpool now. Don't you recognize the suit? The outfit's only part of the role - you've got the voices in your head, too, and the regeneration.

"...So this is another one of those things," they said, taking a deep breath and trying to focus on the situation at hand. If they didn't want to seem crazy - which they were pretty sure they were now, if they really had somehow gotten Deadpool's abilities - they needed to start having these conversations in their head instead of out loud. What are the walls of blue and the white boxes, then? That's not the layout of a comic book.

Oh, don't play dumb. You already know the answer to that one - haven't you seen the avatars and usernames?

They let out a quiet groan. ...Roleplay.

Bingo! Now, you might want to duck.

Wait, what-

Just as the thought began to cross their mind, they suddenly were knocked over by another masked person. This time, they didn't struggle to figure out who. As they staggered back to their feet, they recognized the superhero outfit quite well: it was Spider-Man.

And Spider-Man, apparently, was downright terrified of them.

They didn't even have a chance to explain that they weren't really Deadpool before getting webbed to the wall behind them. They tried to break free, but the webbing was surprisingly stronger than one might have expected.

You should break a limb to get out.

What? No! I don't even know how that would get me out.

Deadpool does it all the time.

I'm not Deadpool - I'm the Personification of Magic. But you would already know that, since you're me.

Now you're catching on.

They let out another quiet groan. They didn't like having to balance the fourth wall breaking with the voice inside of their head, but they would just have to go with it if it was part of being Deadpool. They focused their attention back on Spider-Man. On his size, on his voice and on the way he had acted in the few moments they had been interacting.

Their eyes - and the mask's eyes - widened.

"Landon, it's me!" they said. "M-"

They froze when they saw a familiar figure a short distance away. Even though his outfit wasn't his regular choice in attire, they would recognize the face and hair any day: it was their partner, Loki.

"Sam!" they changed last minute. The voice in their head agreed that it was a good choice - after all, they didn't want to get caught.
mage

queer and here.

9 Reviews

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:07 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Landon brought his hands down and winced. He only had time to take in the masked figure completely covered in webs and stuck to the wall before he realized that they were also talking to him.

It took a moment before what they had said had sunk in, but then their eyes widened in recognition, and they took a step forward.

"Ma- er- Sam?" He blinked once more, and then gasped a little, stepping forward and taking in the webs once more. "I'm sorry- I really didn't mean to do that! I'm just a really not sure how to control this and-"

He paused from where he had placed his hands against his own web and had tried to tug... they were stuck tight.

"Um... Sam-" he steadied his foot off to the side of the wall and tried to use it as leverage, but it only served to get his foot stuck as well. "We have a problem."

He let out a breath and attempted to stop moving, taking inventory of their situation. His hands were braced in the web on either side of Magic's body, and his foot was propped up a few feet below his right hand. He got a fleeting feeling that he was playing vertical twister.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:28 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Magic had never been so glad to be wearing a mask - there was no way that Landon could see how furiously they were blushing at the close proximity, and no way for him to see the panicked look on their face.

He's close enough that we could kiss him.

"Can you please stop?" they hissed. They couldn't get the image out of their head now; just a little peck on the cheek, or something more-

We should totally kiss him.

"No!" they protested, desperately trying to wiggle out of the webbing and away from Landon. "I'm not going to kiiiiiiii-" Suddenly realizing that this portion of the conversation had been spoken aloud, they tried their best to disguise what word had almost been spoken by drawing it out.

Why do you want me to get so...so...

Lovey-dovey? It's either pent-up romantic tension or because Deadpool has absolutely no impulse control, but let's leave that up to reader interpretation.

They took a deep breath and tried to ignore their inner voice. It was a hard feat, but a necessary one. They had a webbing situation to take care of. First things first: they had to analyze what the problem was. They were wrapped up in webbing, and even Landon - the one who had fired it - couldn't get said webbing off. Ripping it wasn't an option. Now cutting it, on the other hand, might have worked.

There was just a problem.

They had their swords on their back. A back that they could never reach with their arms pressed against their side. Landon's hands were stuck. He couldn't help. That left just one person that they knew in the room.

Loki.

"Hey, Loki?" they called out.

Their Loki - not the Marvel one - turned to stare at the spectacle on the warehouse wall. "...Sam?"

They nodded.

"I'm a little tied up right now," they said. "Could you...Could you get me out of here? I have swords on my back, but I can't reach them right now, and Landon are kind of stuck."

Loki blinked. "Landon, like the pizza guy, or Landon, like the guy you're cru-"

"It doesn't matter!" they hurriedly interrupted, wishing they could convey how imperative it was that their little secret didn't come to light. Loki looked at Landon for a moment with crossed arms before coming over. He was easily able to reach a sword and cut them free, though it wasn't without some difficulty. Loki, apparently, wasn't well versed in blades.

Landon and Magic both fell to the ground.

"Have you seen Thor?" he worriedly asked, handing Magic back the sword as they helped Landon to his feet. "I-I can't find him. This suit doesn't have pockets, and he's not coming when I call his name..."

Their gaze softened behind the mask. "I haven't."

"...Oh," they quietly said.

"You seem fairly comfortable with this situation," a voice suddenly said from nearby. It was the woman in the Ant-Man suit. (Or maybe she was a teenager - it was hard to tell with how it muffled her voice.) When Magic turned, they saw Iron Man beside her, his stance defensive and wary. "Mind telling me and my little friend over here what the Infernum happened to us?"

There was an awkward pause.

"...This is the part where you're supposed to look menacing and intimidating," she said, turning back to Iron Man.

"That wasn't the plan," he replied, crossing his arms.

"It was implied," she shot back. "You always do that when we need to intimidate."

"You look scarier than me right now."

"I do not-"

Loki cleared his throat.

"We know just as much as you do about what's happening right now," he said. His voice was calm and level, but there was worry in his eyes as he glanced around the warehouse. Magic felt a pang of remorse; he really did miss his reptilian friend. "Our outfits were changed with those of superheroes, and we got their powers. Or, at least, Spider-Man did. I'm not sure about the rest of us."

There was a long, uncomfortable silence.

Then Iron Man took a hesitant step closer. "...What's a superhero?"
mage

queer and here.

16 Reviews

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:40 pm
View Likes
AlexOfLight says...

Alex listened to them talk a bit and decided to walk over to them and did so with a huge grin on her face. "Hiya folks! My name's actually Alex. It's great to meet you."

9 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:30 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Landon took the hand that was offered and stood. He spent a moment awkwardly brushing off his suit before turning to the one in another suit he hadn't recognized.

"Hey Loki." he gave a little wave and smiled, though it didn't really translate on his mask. "Um. I haven't seen Thor, but I'm sure he'll turn up! I'll keep an eye out."

He listened quietly when the others approached, tilting his head thoughtfully as he tried to figure out a possible reason as to why they had ended up as superheroes. A question broke his concentration, though he hadn't come up with any valid reason.

"You don't know what a superhero is?" the eyes of his mask widened for a moment before he remedied it. Of course- not everyone here was from the same world he was from- or the one he was used to, rather. "Well, I mean, it's- they're kind of just media icons now, but at the heart of it, superheroes are people in suits who do heroic deeds. Not all of them have powers, like, yknow, Ironman- the superhero you're wearing the costume of."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:12 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Ant-Man (Woman?) turned to Iron Man, studying his metal suit for a moment before commenting on the information that had just been given. "That's fitting for you," she said. Even though there wasn't a mask visible, the comment seemed to make her apparent friend grow incredibly flustered. He frantically shook his head, stuttering but failing to get any distinct words out.

As Loki realized there was no reason for him to paying attention to their exchange anymore, he turned his attention back to the expansive warehouse they were standing in. There was no sign of a small albino rat snake peeking around. He couldn't even see so much as a tail peeking out from behind one of the support pillars-

He paused.

There, in the shadows. There was something moving. It was too big to be his best friend; it had to be person sized. And something about the way that the thing was lingering in the shadows made a feeling of dread settle inside of him. If Landon and Sam were here, then couldn't even the worst of people get dragged into this situation, too?

The something was bathed in light as it emerged from its hiding spot.

Loki felt his breath catch in his chest. He was looking at the Winter Soldier. The face was different, but the outfit was the same. Even the shoulder-length black hair mirrored the MCU's version of him. A pair of amber eyes studied him from behind an emotionless face and mask. Heads turned as the Winter Soldier approached the group. His eyes traveled to the others, but it was Loki's form that they finally returned to: Loki, who had never once seen him in his entire life.

"Hello," the Winter Soldier said when he finally reached the group. His voice was raspy and unnervingly quiet.

"I'm not scared of him," Sam suddenly hissed, only to freeze when Loki stared at them. It didn't seem like they were talking to Landon; Landon hadn't spoken a single word. In response to the staring, Sam only gave a nervous little laugh.

"Who are you talking to?" Loki hesitantly asked.

"...Myself," Sam guiltily admitted. "It's a Deadpool thing. I promise I'm not crazy, even if the voice in my head says I am."

The Winter Soldier's gaze lingered on Sam for a moment, the man raising an eyebrow before returning to looking at the others gathered. "We should share our names," he said, his voice still absolutely terrifying. "I heard our Loki introduce herself - it might be a wise idea for the rest of us to do the same."

"I'm Zogin," Ant-Man said. "Zogin Arwitch. The idiot next to me is Soul Error Arwitch. We're partners."

Iron Man gave a shy wave at this.

"I'm Sam Turner," Sam quickly said; something told Loki they were happy for a change of subject. They slung their arm - almost protectively - around Landon's shoulder. "This is Landon Brassey. He's my friend."

Loki tried not to let himself feel too hurt at being left out; it wasn't like he wanted to be friends with an evil person who hated magic. But it still hurt to realize he had no one here that he could turn to. Even having Thor here would have been better - Thor couldn't talk, and was technically an incredibly smart snake, but that was better than nothing.

But he had to put on a show for Sam and Landon, so he pushed away the strong urge to cry and straightened as attention turned to him. "I'm Loki A. Lias," he said, giving a little dramatic bow. He popped back up. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

His confident, friendly grin faltered when he saw the Winter Soldier watching him with hardened eyes.

"...Cane," he simply said.

"Cane?" Loki hesitantly repeated, nervous to get on this guy's bad side. "I'm not sure I understand. Why are you talking about canes?"

"It's my name," the Winter Soldier said. "Kane. With a K."

"J-Just Kane?"

He nodded.

"Kane it is, then!" Loki hurriedly said, trying his best not to convey his fear - even though it was very, very evident.
mage

queer and here.

9 Reviews

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:12 am
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

"Hey." Landon smiled aloofly through his mask and gave a little wave in the general direction of those who were gathered that he didn't know. He bumped his hip off-handedly into Sam's in response to the arm slung across his shoulder, but otherwise fixed his gaze on the Winter Soldier.

After a few beats of staring, he shook his head and turned back to the rest of the group. A thought was nudging at him, and he glanced around nervously to confirm it.

"Do the door in here work?" he asked hesitantly. "I mean, not to freak anyone out or anything, but... it just seems like one of those bad things that would probably end up happening in this situation."

16 Reviews

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:12 pm
View Likes
AlexOfLight says...

"Well why not check it out?" Alex said with a grin. She half skipped half ran to the door and tried to open it.

It was locked and Alex began to pace in front of it. "Hmm... I'm pretty sure I don't have my lock picks... We could try to ram it open if there isn't a wire here..." she suddenly stopped and looked at the group. "Hey, do any of you have wires?"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:51 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Gazes were shared between the remaining members group gathered, everyone quickly realizing that no one had even tried to open them before Alex. Magic opened their mouth to offer finding another exit - most likely with Landon in tow - but was cut off by Kane speaking.

Rude.

For once, they didn't disagree.

"I'll open the door," he said. He glanced over at Loki, who paled considerably upon making eye contact with the Winter Soldier. “I might need help - I think Loki would be best."

Loki quickly turned to Alex, who was still lingering by the door.

"It’s a good thing you’re already there-"

"I wasn't asking for the fictional Loki," Kane said, his voice quiet and honestly a little terrifying. He walked over to Magic's partner and grabbed onto him with a metal arm. "I wanted the real one."

He's so dead.

...Agreed.

xXx

Loki wished that Thor was here. Thor couldn't do much against Kane, but he could provide the moral support he was desperately in need of. Sam hadn't even tried to stop Kane from taking him away, and Landon - who he still had a little bit of a crush on - hadn't helped either. And the rest of the group, who had likely been able to tell how nervous he was, had just let him get dragged off to the door.

He was dead. He was so, so dead.

When they finally reached the warehouse doors, Kane quickly glanced over at the group before turning his attention back to the door. His metal fingers still dug into Loki's arm, but he wasn't holding him half as tightly as before. Loki took it as an opportunity to try wiggling out of his grip, but stopped when Kane turned back and gave him a look.

Kane slipped past Alex and began to pull on the door.

Nothing happened.

“It looks like brute force isn’t going to work,” Kane concluded. His gaze traveled to Loki. “And you don’t have your lockpicking set, do you?”

Loki stared. How had he known that he had one…?

For once, Kane faltered - the look Loki was giving him appeared to make him weirdly uncomfortable. Loki wasn’t sure how he felt about that.

The shapeshifter took a deep breath, trying to ignore how Kane apparently knew more about him than a stranger ever should have known. “If you knew I didn’t have one, why did you ask me to come with you? Your arm is stronger than my muscles.”

Kane looked away.

Against his better judgement, Loki moved towards Kane to intimidate him, or maybe even just ask a question - he really wasn’t sure. But when he approached the Winter Soldier, he tripped over his shoes and Kane’s. A startled cry erupted as he and Kane went tumbling into the warehouse door and falling onto the pavement outside.

Both let out simultaneous groans.

“I guess it was a push door-” Loki started to nervously joke, only to pause when he realized he was right on top of Kane. He hurriedly jumped up to his feet, the door slamming shut behind the two as he tried to ignore his growing embarrassment and terror. It didn’t help that they were in the middle of a dark, rundown part of a city - he couldn’t see a single star in the night sky above, and the moon was just a little sliver.

Kane rushed to his feet.

He pulled the door open for a quick second, peering into the warehouse and saying, “Loki and I will investigate the area - everyone else, stay here,” before closing the door again.

Then Kane turned back to him and took a deep breath. Even if he couldn’t see his mouth, he could see the way his posture changed and the way his entire demeanor changed - he wasn’t as confident as before. He seemed almost scared, which was a little funny considering that Loki was, too.

“Loki, I…” He faltered again. “I don’t know how to say this in a way that’ll make you believe me. But I guess I have to try, if I want to use this opportunity like I should.”

Loki stared blankly at him.

Kane ran his fingers through his hair and took another deep breath.

“...You were wrong about Thor,” he said. “Thor wasn’t a snake.”

“...Wasn’t?” Loki repeated, narrowing his eyes. “Did you do something to him? Is that why I can’t-”

Kane let out an exasperated sigh, and Loki took it as a sign that he should shut up.

“You can’t find Thor because he’s standing right in front of you,” Kane said. Loki looked around for the familiar little reptilian head, but he couldn’t find Thor anywhere on Kane. The only person he could find was the man standing in front of him.

His eyes widened.

You’re Thor?” he whispered.

Kane nodded.
mage

queer and here.

16 Reviews

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:15 pm
View Likes
AlexOfLight says...

Alex sulked out the door. "Stupid stupid. It's a push door. I'm such an idiot. Why are doors so confusing? So stupid." She kicked a rock and watched it as it bounced and rolled away.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:43 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Magic glanced over at Landon, frustrated that they were unable to read his face and figure out what he was thinking-

His hip is up against yours, the other them abruptly pointed out.

They let their gaze drop down to Landon and their waists, already knowing that the observation was correct. It was something they had subconsciously noted but hadn't wanted to pay all that much attention to.

It's like a hip kiss.

Why are you like this?

You should ask yourself that.

I am.

...Good point.

Magic cast another glance at Landon and how close he was, and promptly removed their arm. They started to scoot back, but came to a sudden stop when they walked right into something covered in metal. They slowly glanced back.

They had just walked into Soul.

Well, at least we got the nice one.

That doesn't help!

"Sorry," they apologized, taking a few more steps away-

-and bumping into Zogin instead. While Soul hadn't really reacted to being bumped into, Zogin - almost childishly - pushed them away.

"Why do I have to be the comedic relief?" they whispered.

Because Trigger.

...What?

...I'm literally you. How did you not-Never mind, you uncultured swine.

You do realize that insult applies to both of us, right?

...Shut up.

xXx

Loki looked him over, investigating him from all possible angles as he tried to find something that looked familiar. He wasn't able to find anything in particular, but there was something about Kane that just made him want to trust him.

"I wonder why whatever did this to us made you a person," Loki finally said. He took a step back. "The Winter Soldier's not even related to snakes - besides HYDRA, maybe, but I don't think that's a pun we want to be making."

Kane shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

"...Loki, I'm not..." He took yet another deep breath, Loki watching his chest rise and fall as he somehow managed to look uncomfortable with a mask covering the lower half of his face. "I'm not a snake. I'm a human. The witch you were coming to get thought I was the one who was sent by Perseus, and the safety measure cursed me to become a snake. Please don't...Please don't hate me. I-I didn't mean to end up like that..."

Loki stared.

Then he gave Kane a smile. "I could never hate you," he told him. "Thor - I mean, Kane, you're my best friend. And though snake you is great, human you is even better. Think of all the possibilities! We could...er..."

What did two grown men do in their free time?

"...Watch football and go to bars?" he hesitantly said, immediately regretting the suggestion the moment it left his lips. Kane stared at him. "...Let's scratch that suggestion. What about going to cons together and raiding the newest Gamestop?"

Kane looked down at himself. "We probably would score points for how realistic our costumes are," he said.

Loki grinned, slinging his arm around his best friend's shoulder. "That's the spirit!"
mage

queer and here.

I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus