z

Young Writers Society

Colors

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:20 am
Simonsn338 says...

She ran to were she heard Sasha’s voice and looked around “where are you?” She asked quietly. She sighed and shook her head feeling a dizzy spell coming, she sat down quickly not wanting to collapse when it did happen.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:43 pm
Lib says...

Sasha quickly climbed down the tree she was sitting on and quickly ran back to her company. Sasha jumped up and down, "I found a village!"
*insert quirky signature here*

Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:48 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She smiled and looked at her happily “yay, let’s go then. Let’s go explore and find things” she said looking at her.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:54 pm
Lib says...

"That way!" Sasha pointed to the direction of the village. Both of them trekked further into the jungle and once in a while, Sasha tripped on roots and vines because of her heels. She abandoned them, later.

Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:05 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She followed after her swiftly, being quick she kept up with the other girl. She smiled seeing the girl had ditched her heels and sighed “so much plant life, so little time to take care of them” she said to herself
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:42 am
Lib says...

They had arrived! The village was buzzing with laughter and happiness. It was so colorful. Sasha grinned back at Mercury and walked into the village.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:44 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She smiled back and walks around following after Sasha not wanting to get lost even though she was exploring,
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:25 pm
Lib says...

"Humph, look who's here." A male voice said. Sasha looked around but saw no one. Then, ever so slowly, a familiar boy's face became visible.

"YOU!" Sasha narrowed her eyes at the boy they met at the island. "What are you doing here?"

"This is my home."

It looked as if Sasha was about to explode. She was gonna start fighting no matter what. He's such a damn idiot!

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:47 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury frowned slightly seeing the boy and hearing his voice , she rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly to the side thinking for a few seconds. “Sasha c’mon be nice , even if he is an idiot” she said to the other girl quietly
“Don’t start a fight , you look like your going to so don’t” she said and laid her hand on the other girls shoulder quickly trying to calm Sasha down.

((Sorry for not answering a while ago I got busy))
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:46 pm
Lib says...

((No probs.))

"Wrong. And, wrong." Sasha shook her head. "He's not an idiot, he's a damn idiot. And, I'm not starting a fight, I'm starting a war." She growled. She shrugged of Mercury's hand and sweared at the boy.

"Hey, don't swear!" He said.

Staring at him menacingly, Sasha stormed away. Luckily, on her way, she found a pastry shop which lightened her mood. She wandered in and drooled over the amazing pastries. "Do you have any coins, Mer?" Sasha looked at Mercury hopefully.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:50 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She frowned hearing what she said about the boy , when her hand was shrugged off of Sasha’s shoulder and sighed and shook her head. “Sasha c’mon its not a good idea to start wars , yes he may be an idiot but starting a war is not a good idea” she said trying to reason with her.

She followed after her and smiled slightly nodding “yea I do Sasha” she said smiling softly at the nickname the girl had called her. She pulled her bag off her side and pulled out a few coins and gave them to Sasha.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:57 pm
Lib says...

"Thanks." She grinned and gave her order. Then, she waved Mercury over. "What do you want? I took all this." She showed Mercury the order. A maple danish, a croissant, a strudel and two eclairs with extra whipped cream and sprinkles.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:59 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She smiled “of course sash” she said softly looking at her happily . “I don’t really eat things like this , I eat more fruits and vegetables that this kind of stuff” she told her.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:02 pm
Lib says...

Sasha's jaw dropped. Then, containing herself, she said okay and paid. Telling Mercury that she'll pay her back later, she wandered out of the shop. Spotting a water fountain, she waved her friend over and sat down with her bag of pastries.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:08 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She giggled having seen Sasha’s draw drop and smiled . “You don’t have to pay me back sash” she said to the girl. She followed Sasha over to the water fountain and sat down beside Sasha smiling.
Love is love

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings