z

Young Writers Society

Colors

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:02 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury ran after her wondering why she’d been told to run, she knew that the thing looked dangerous and continued to run. She looked over her shoulder when she heard the buzzing sound getting louder.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 pm
Lib says...

The black cloud was getting more and more closer to the two at every step they took. Sasha continued to run in her big, green, puffy dress. Her eyes were shining with water. She remembered the first time something like this had happened; her mother had died because of things like this. She tripped over her dress and tumbled forward. They were at the edge of a cliff.
*insert quirky signature here*

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:22 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She looked down the cliff and glared seeing a lot of water with a land mass on the other side. She decided it would be ok if they jumped and looked at the other girl “we have to jump”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:29 pm
Lib says...

"Are you crazy? That's almost a full five hundred feet!" Sasha said. She looked back and saw the cloud getting closer and closer. The buzzing noise was getting deafening. She looked at Mercury, then at the water, then to the other side of the cliff.
Last edited by Lib on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:31 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She looked at her “it’ll be fine, I’ve jumped from higher” she said with a small shudder “it’s not that bad just make sure to land head in water or feet first” she said thinking of the first time she had done it
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Lib says...

Sasha looked at her, shocked. "Are you crazy? Ugh, let's go." Sasha looked back at the cloud.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She smiles and backs up to the cliff her back facing the water as she let herself fall back doing a small trick and landing in the water
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:59 pm
Lib says...

Sasha tucks her hair into the back of her dress; she's very cautious of her hair. She leaps off the edge of the cliff, and screams as the water comes closer and closer.

Splash!

"Help! Help! I can't swim!" Sasha yelled, splashing around the water. Her dress was all wet and heavy; even worse, it was a velvet dress. Her life couldn't get any worse.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:34 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She looks at her and swims over “hey hey, calm down and focus on something you love and I’ll get you to land” she said with a small sigh focused on getting the other girl to safety
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:48 pm
Lib says...

"What? How can I be calm in this horrid craziness?" Sasha exclaimed, but still listened to the girl and thought of her mother. Her dead mother. Tears welled up in her eyes and she felt herself sinking. She splashed around again, screaming.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:57 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She quickly grabbed onto the girl and dragged her while she was swimming hoping the land would come quickly near them. She swam against the water with the girl and at last was able to see the land
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:02 pm
Lib says...

"Oh my goodness, land! Oh land! I'm so happy to see you! Oh god, beautiful land! I love you land!" Sasha splashed the rest of the way, leaving Mercury behind. She was dripping wet. She fell onto the sandy area and laid down, letting the sun soak up the water that was on her. She grinned and sat up, looking at Mercury.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:06 pm
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Dilan Keith
Sexuality: Boy
Looks: Shaggy raven black hair, almond eyes, dimple
Personality: Pessimist, annoying, rude.
Powers: Can go invisible and can fly
Last edited by Lib on Mon May 13, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:07 pm
Lib says...

"Get off my land!" a boy around the age of Sasha growled.

"This isn't you're land." Sasha calmly said.

"It is! Get off!" the boy was charging towards them.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:14 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She smiled and started to glow quickly drying herself off and looked at the other “would you like to dry off quicker?” She asked her before she heard the boy speaking. She shook her head “well if it is we didn’t know that”
Love is love

I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless