z

Young Writers Society

Colors

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:47 pm
Lib says...

Sasha glowered at Allie, "Now I'm just gonna be stuck here waiting for a stupid doc to come and cure my dizziness? I need medicine!" she shoved Allie to the ground.

Sasha was never good with meeting people who she even suspected were not nice. Dilan held Sasha and hugged her, pulling her head to his chest. Sasha growled and Dilan kissed the top of her head, stroking her hair.

Sasha felt as if her heart had melted and she returned the hug. "Dilan, I feel dizzy..."
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:35 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury frowned slightly and shook her head “we’ll find you medicine Sasha don’t worry” she said and sighed “I’m going to look around for a few minutes be nice please” she said as she started walking.

Allie looked down at the floor “I’m sorry, I guess I should go I can tell when I’m not liked”she said softly. “Also tell the doctor to make the bill to allie please I’m not letting y’all pay for it”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:06 am
Lib says...

Sasha's heart dropped. "Y-you're leaving?" she mumbled quietly. Allie had been lods of help, and Sasha sort of regretted being mean to her. Dilan held Sasha tightly, because by now, her legs were trembling, and it was hard for her to stand.

She turned around, Dilan still holding on to her. "Sasha. I don't think -"

"C-can I get a d-d-doctor?" she said, her voice hoarse, "Please?"

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:31 am
Simonsn338 says...

Allie looked around seeing one of the nurses and went over telling the nurse that Sasha needed to see a doctor immediately . They walked over to her “also charge me instead of them , tell uncle that I personally said to. Tell him it was his kids fault for her injuries, well some of them”she told the nurse and turned to Sasha “yea I mean you don’t really like me and I don’t want to trouble y’all”

Mercury frowned slightly
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:11 am
Lib says...

Sasha knew she hated Allie, but she didn't really want her to leave. Allie had been of so much help and now she was just going to walk off? Sasha fumed.

"How are you just gonna walk off like that?" she started walking towards Allie. Since Sasha was a couple of inches shorter than Allie, she looked up, scowling. She continued, her voice still hoarse. "We need you most right now, ya know. And you're just gonna shy away? Huh?"

Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:43 am
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Allie sighed “if you want me to stay I will it’s just I know when people don’t want me around. I just don’t want to be an inconvenience to y’all”she said and looked down.

She looked around and shook her head seeing her uncle, “uncle this is Sasha she needs treatment please it’s the least you can do since your own child caused this to happen to her” she said and smiled slightly at Sasha.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Lib says...

Sasha flinched at what Allie said. Not one to say sorry, she said stubbornly, "You have to stay." she croaked.

Dilan held Sasha back, "We have to go now." he said softly.

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:10 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Allie looked at her “are you sure that you want me to? I don’t want to annoy y’all” she said and sighed softly.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:59 pm
Lib says...

Sasha pleadingly looked at Mercury, hoping she would make Allie come. They needed her. She was the one who knew her way around this town the best.

"Can we wait for them two?" Sasha asked the doctor, throwing her head at Mercury and Allie's direction. "Please?"

Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:34 am
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury saw Sasha looking at her “Allie please stay, I want you here and I think Sasha does too a little”she said and looked at her.

Allie sighed and looked down “okay I’ll stay I guess”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:28 pm
Lib says...

Sasha smiled gratefully. "Let's go." she said to the doc. "Lead the way, sir."

Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:31 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Allies uncle led the to a room

Allie followed her uncle as he led them to a room, she slipped her hands into her pockets and sighed.

Mercury followed watching everyone
Love is love

Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop