z

Young Writers Society

Colors

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri May 31, 2019 4:31 pm
Lib says...

"Okay." Dilan said, petting the calico cat.

"Who are you?" Sasha said. She looked very much conscious now. She glared at Allie. "Why are you holding me?" She pulled away. But not violently.

"Sash, she's helping." Dilan said, coming to her side. Sasha looked at him and gave him a smile.

"You're sure?" She asked. Dilan nodded. Sasha saw the cat and smiled widely. "Mum loves cats." Then, she got teary eyed when she was reminded of her dead mother.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Fri May 31, 2019 4:40 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiles and slightly frowns feeling Sasha jerk away from Allie “we’re sure that she’s helping sash she’s nice” she told her.

Allie sighs and frowns slightly “I’m Allie” she said and looked at mercury from the corner of her eye. Allie saw Sasha’s eyes and frowned slightly “hey what’s wrong?” She asked softly looking at her.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 31, 2019 4:49 pm
Lib says...

Sasha wiped her tear away, "N-nothing," She said, "Where are we going?" She broke free from Mercury and Allie. "I can walk on my own." She assured them.

Dilan looked at Sasha, "Are you sure?" Sasha nodded and walked side by side with him. "We're going to the clinic." He looked at Allie, "How much more longer?"

Fri May 31, 2019 4:52 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She nods “We should be about there” she said and gave Sasha a “I know it’s not just nothing” look.

Mercury smiled and walked beside of Allie “well that’s good Sasha”
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 31, 2019 5:16 pm
Lib says...

"Okay." Sasha said. Her right hand found Dilan's free hand and she intertwined her hands in his and continued walking beside him.

Fri May 31, 2019 6:05 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury walked beside Allie silently watching her with a smile on her face , she looked at Sasha and Dilan and awwed softly
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 31, 2019 6:12 pm
Lib says...

I like it when girls make the move first. Sasha thought back to when Mercury told her that. "Is that it?" Sasha asked, pointing to a small building. It had the words Hospital in the front.

Fri May 31, 2019 6:22 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Allie nods and smiles “yep yes it is my friend , well I’d like to consider y’all my friends” she said shyly and smiled at them.
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 31, 2019 7:05 pm
Lib says...

Sasha looked her up and down. Friend? More like random-person-who-was-helping-me. Anyways, I feel more secure in Dilan's hands. She blushed at the thought.

"You're a friend." Dilan nodded then opened the door for all the ladies to go in.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:20 am
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury smiled and laughed “your a friend” she said and hugged Allie “your a friend” she said again.

Allie smiled and hugged back blushing slightly
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:27 pm
Lib says...

Sasha stared at the others in horror. A random person? A friend? Jealousy was bubbling underneath the fake smile Sasha had plastered on her face. "Thanks Dilan." She said, entering the hospital as he held open the door.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Simonsn338 says...

Mercury sighed softly “hey sash how are you feeling?” She asked her
Love is love

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:24 am
Lib says...

Sasha looked at her friend, "I'm good... I guess. Just feel a little dizzy sometimes, but I've got support." She looked at Dilan who blushed. She looked around the hospital.

"Where in the world are we supposed to go?" Dilan asked Allie. "I swear on this cat, that this place looks like a maze!"

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO REPLYYYY!!!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:02 pm
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
@Simonsn338!!! Where are youuuuuu.

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:10 pm
Simonsn338 says...

((Hey sorry I totally forgot to reply to this))

Mercury smiles slightly “well at least your ok” she said softly

Allie sighed “well I mean I know where we are going but I ain’t been been in forever”
Love is love

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.