z

Young Writers Society

Tavern of Heroes

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:58 am
patch132 says...

((thought I'd try and join in here and send my OC for this rp))

Spoiler! :

Milo:

Male

Species: Tiefling

Looks: A short character eyes a glowing dark purple. black hair with purple streaks in a mess eyes barely noticeable through it. Wearing a tight black shirt muscle obviously able to be noticed through it and black skinny jeans with a few chains and belts attached. A Tail comes through the skinny jeans and is almost always wrapping around his body. His left horn is broken off to a small curl and the right is a long and tall curled horn. My skin is almost completely black.

Abilities: change the outcome of a dangerous situation or look into the future for what the different outcomes are.
Similar to a Necromancer I can summons things from the dead. more or less. I really just summon things such as undead wolves or bloodhounds. but can be when required I will summon things of more extreme cases. I summon things from a very dark place.

Backstory: I came from a destroyed city and then was raided. I slept in the streets and one day the city was raided. I woke up hearing all of this and not knowing how but summons a massive hell hound. I didn't know what happened but saw a symbol on my hand and saw the bloodhound connecting the dots.
night two came around and I sat there just silently cross-legged and saw different situations go on in my head. soon one of the many situations happened thinking I could see the future I notice what changed each of those situations and messed with this all night.
night three I hear about the Tavern, hoping I could be safe from my horrible town to a place I can at least be myself.

Sexuality: Gay.

up for romance.

huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart