z

Young Writers Society

The hidden kingdom

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:05 am
Simonsn338 says...

She looked at the spot in the stone wall and nodded “ok” she said and got in it after putting her book in her bag and securing the bag around her waist. Once she was in the wall she decided to wait on the man so he could lead the way since she didn’t know anything about where she was.
Love is love

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:14 am
clarevelyn13 says...

Kade took a breath and went in after her. It was a little difficult to inch through the confined space, but it was only a moment before he was out in the sunlight again. He held a hand over his brow to shield the sun, scanned the empty, quieter space around him, and looked at the girl. "Right. Now that we seemed to have escaped our friends back there, it seems only fair I should know your name." He leaned against the wall, catching his breath from the panicky run, and watched her expectantly.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:08 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She nodded a little when he had came in “My name is Abby” she said looking at the man. “What is your name?” She asked him. She looked around and sighed “them guards where rude” she stated. She pulled her bag from beside her and opened it checking to see if the book was still there.
Love is love

18 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:32 pm
clarevelyn13 says...

"Yeah, well, they're even ruder if they catch you," Kade grunted. He uncrossed his arms and leaned away from his perch against the wall, walking towards her. "Abby, huh? That's kinda pretty." He cleared his throat and stuck out his hand to shake. "Kade."
Last edited by clarevelyn13 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:36 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She nods and smiles “I bet they are, and thanks” she said and shook his hand. “Nice name, it suits you” she said nodding. “If I remember correctly, it means wetlands in Scotland” she said thinking.
Love is love

18 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 pm
clarevelyn13 says...

Kade smirked. "Scottish, eh? Do I look Scottish to you?" He actually had no idea if he was Scottish or not, though he thought he perfectly well could be. His parents had neglected to tell him so. Actually, they had neglected to tell him anything, except for his name, he supposed. But he hadn't remembered that. The only hint of a memory he had of his parents was a gentle voice and a rough hand touching his cheek.

He straightened. Now was not the time to get into the sob story of the little orphan boy. There were bigger fish to fry. "So what are you doing out here in the streets? Normally girls like you just don't wander around alone without a good reason." Suddenly his breath caught. "Are you- you're not- acting as bait or anything, are you? Helping the king's guards to lure me in?" His eyes narrowed, watching her. It had happened before.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Simonsn338 says...

She frowned and shook her head “no I’m not, actually I was spying on my brother for the day. He comes to the village everyday and I usually stay home but this time I wanted to see what he does in town” she said not wanting to even think about helping the guards. “I would never help those horrid men” she said thoughtfully.
Love is love

18 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:42 pm
clarevelyn13 says...

He put a hand on her shoulder in a heartfelt gesture. "Glad I'm not the only one who sees the error of their ways," he told her. "Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one."

Kade turned toward the break in the wall from which they had come, and this time his breath really caught, and he cursed under his breath at what he saw. "Blast it."

"Got yourself a girlfriend, now, street scum?" The guard had an ugly laugh which followed the patronizing question, and was matched with just-as-foul breath. Somehow he had gotten through the break in the wall - or as Kade realized, he more likely had come over the wall. Gruffly, the guard seized Kade by one arm and pulled, hard. Kade ran into him with a punch to the gut, attempting to use his own force against him, but it did not prove very effective.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:52 am
Simonsn338 says...

She nods and looks at her book and then back up when the guard attacked kade. She looked at the guard and frowned “unhand him this instant mister” she said and glared at the guard.

Kingston followed after his sister and The man who he didn’t know watching them come to a part in the wall. He saw a guard follow them and frowned “I hope she’s not in trouble” he muttered and saw the guard roughly grab the man and rushed over sneaking up behind the guard. He grabbed a medium sized rock and slammed it against the back of the guards head.
Love is love

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract