z

Young Writers Society

In a universe far away. . .

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:11 pm
EverLight says...

Description
This is my own version of role play. My brothers and I used to play this kind of game. I would come up with the plot and characters and the rules and which part to act then would act out the scenes. I wanted to see if this would work here. So this might not be what you are used to for role-play. But then that is the intention. This is kind of like Lead role-play that is more like a actual live PLAY. Again that is the intention.

The Plot
Along time ago in a universe far away . . .
Trouble is brewing.
A race of aliens in this universe are suddenly killing of humans when they were supposed to protect them. It's up to a team or robot cats and their riders called Ajax Eve. (The name means Warrior or protector of life when the meanings are put together that way.) But the team must overcome their differences before they are ready.
Note: The robots are refereed to as cybots. The cy comes from CYborg. Because the robots can talk and feel like humans. The bot comes from roBOT, because they are made out of metal. So put together it means robot cyborg.

Cast of Characters
Your characters are going to be the robot cats and their riders. (I have taken the leaders of the group Hendrix Hacar the domestic cat robot who has a leaders personality wise noble brave with the best agility of all them the best strength and power but with a lack of armor. Leads the robots.
Ridden by Keya the leader of the humans.)

Here are the characters that are open for you to role-play . . .

Hendrix's right hand , Alpha Seven, the Pallas Cat Cybot, who has fair agility with super armor and strength he has a humorous protective personality a noble heart, who was designed to protect his leader.
Ridden by Jewel.
(Open for choosing!)

The twin Cybots Eva Seven and Eva Nine who have close to max agility and speed are especially good at climbing and dodging. Both are curious intelligent and hyper.
Ridden by-Brooklyn and Kish
(Open for choosing!)

The ocilot cybot, Alvis Cato who has smiler agility and speed as the twins, is not as agile he is maxed however on brain power, he is quick thinking and boldness, he has a brave and clever personality.
Ridden by Keith
(Open for Choosing)

The Serval cybot, Hugo Forty Nine, he has the highest level of speed and is also is maxed out on his sensing abilities he is intelligent but he is also intuitive and is very perceptive. Together these six are protect the larger ones.
Ridden by Margo
(Open for Choosing!)
Together those six protect the larger ones.

Rex the Tiger, who has the most strength and armor, he has a prideful but noble personality
Ridden by-Max

Asva the cheetah cybot, who of course has the most speed and agility has little armor as result. She is calculating and cold at times but she can kick butt with a swipe of her claws.
Ridden by-Josh
Open for choosing!

Hugo, the Jaguar cybot, he has the average amount of armor and speed but is intelligent in a different way from the other three brainy ones. He is cunning sly and sneaky.
(Open for choosing)
Ridden by Bruce

Alexandar the lion cybot he is noble brave and wise and Rex's right hand cat.
Ridden by-Leon
(Open for Choosing!)

Rules
The rules are simple, and obvious like child stuff. These are rules that you might already know, or have known sense you were a child but I wanted to review them anyway. As a refresher. And I will not tolerate BENDING OF THE RULES. They are as simple as No SPAM.
S-No Sex or romance between characters. (A little romance is permitted, but I'll be regulating!) Lesbian or Gay romance is not allowed. Make sure the woman are woman the men are men. Discrimination between genders is a MUST. (If you don't like that sorry. But I won't tolerate it)
P-No rude or Puns that are intended to joke about a group of people or something inappropriate. That also means no racism.
A-No language. (The A stands for the a cuss word.)
M-Don't be Mouthy. Again, be nice don't talk back. And don't be rude.
That about covers it. But a few other things. Aside from prayer to God keep out religion. What so ever. Oh and I LEAD and you follow.
Got that? Okay, you in?
Last edited by EverLight on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm winning at life!

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:16 pm
EverLight says...

Okay the story starts off with just the humans
This is just the humans. The Robot cats have yet to be role-played. Keya (ME) is in her room lamenting over her treatment. Meanwhile the boys get into a fight over Keith's kindness and the girls try to stop them and Keith decides to send a love letter and a rose to Keya . . .
I'm winning at life!

uwu
— soundofmind