z

Young Writers Society

Just a mish mash, (private!)

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:34 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

She smiled. "So! Let's put on these clothes and go EXPLORE!" She shouted happily, and raced to the bathroom to put on her clothes.
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:11 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Clio laughed and opened a window while waiting for Hope. Hershey gently butted her leg. "Oh, alright." She said, and opening a portal, she pulled out a harness and leash, and put it on him.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

She came back out, looking at herself in a wide mirror standing there.
"These are PERFECT. Your turn! Oh, where did you get that leash from? Can you give me one?" She asked.

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:26 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Clio opened a portal and pulled out another to Hope. "Indeed they are." She said with a grin, taking her clothes and heading for the bathroom.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:34 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Thanks!" She said, putting the leash on
Chocolate. "So cuuute!!!!" She shouted. Chocolate put his face against hers, and it was almost like they were hugging.
"This is great. Thank you, person that brought me here, thank you!"

162 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:55 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Clio came out and threw her old clothes on her bed. "Shall we leave?" There was an excited grin on her face.

26 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:39 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"YES! Let's go!" She cried happily, and almost ran out of the door.

162 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:44 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Clio followed quickly, Hershey bounding along behind her. "Let's see if there is a market square!" She shouted

26 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:52 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

They ran outside and out to the garden, and then Hope stopped. She'd thought of something, quite important actually.
"What is the currency here?" She asked. She wasn't really rich, so if she got to attached to something she might go broke.

162 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:55 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"There be no currency for the two of you." A voice said. Clio jumped back from the rose she'd been smelling. A pleasant faced man with a pair of shears cme up from behind a bush.

26 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:38 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Oh? Why is that?" She asked, looking strangely at the man who must be a gardener.

162 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:43 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"The whole country knows who you be. They know you've come too. You two be incredibly special, that's why there be no currency." The gardener replied, handing Hope a boquet of mixed flowers with a flourish

26 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:59 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Oooo thank you! These smells wonderful!" She sniffed the flowers.
"But why do you talk like that?" She asked, and regretted her question at once.

The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz