The Haunts of the Ley Lines

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Diane shook her head.

"No," she quickly replied, her voice still very, very quiet. "It j-just got Wielde-"

As she spoke, the ghost suddenly grabbed onto her arm and tugged her towards the room with a strong jerk. Diane tried to fight back, but it was all for naught. The ghost easily overpowered her. She finally looked back towards it, and was horrified to see that she couldn't make out Wielde; all that she could see was another ghost getting placed down by the first-

"AH!" she cried, giving a startled yelp when she saw that the part of her that the ghost had managed to bring into the bedroom was now exactly like the ghost's limbs. She tried to pull even harder, but the ghost gave a final tug that fully pulled her into the room.

She went stumbling forward into the ghost.

But when she looked up, she found Lucy's current face smiling down at her.

"Hi, Diane," she said.

"L-Luce?" she managed to get out, wildly glancing around the room. Failoteach was sitting on a bed. Wielde had replaced the second ghost. And Lucy was standing right where the first one was. "Are we...Are we dead?"

Lucy shook her head.

"We're still alive, I think," she guessed. "There must be something about the doorway that changes our perception - I just don't know how or why."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:55 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Casey's eyes widened, and he paled even more as Diane fought with something invisible and then got pulled out of view. He looked around slowly, goosebumps raised, and tried not to scream.

He was completely alone now, and the ghost could come for him any minute.

On a whim, he made a decision. There was nothing to loose now- he would rather charge over to where the others had been taken head-on than just sit around and wait for the inevitable.

He charged further into the room, letting out a raspy noise in the back of his throat as he fought his paralysis. And then he was staring at the rest of the group, some standing and some lounging.

"W- what the..." he spluttered. "did- did it steal my soul, too?"
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:13 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

"There was no ghost, I think." Faoilteach said in her lilting voice. "Something about this room or that doorway makes people appear as ghosts." She turned her gaze to Lucy. "Am I right?"
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:35 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"You are," Lucy confirmed with a nod before turning her attention back to the hallway. There wasn't anyone in the nearby vicinity, but there were still people lingering out there.

On a whim, she popped her head out into the hallway. "Hey, guys!" she shouted, gesturing for Raiden, Cornyx, Diamond and Sieben to all come over with a hand she stuck through the weird doorway. "What do you see when you look into this room?"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical