Young Writers Society

Harry Potter marauders era

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:26 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"Nice!"
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:31 pm
Simonsn338 says...

“Thanks” She told her.
Love is love

162 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:33 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"So where are you from? If you don't mind my asking." Natalie said.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:36 pm
Simonsn338 says...

“Actually I’m from America but my parents went here so they sent me here” she said thinking about her friends back home.
Love is love

162 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:38 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"I'm from England." Natalie told her.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:24 pm
Simonsn338 says...

“That’s cool” She told her.
Love is love

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:16 am
Horisun says...

Name: Joradan
House: HufflePuff
Personality: Loves to read, tends not to think a head, loves anything fantasy, a bit weird, but is caring and hard working
History: Father is from a long line of purebloods and Mother is muggleborn, she has a brother who is nine. Both parents were from Gryffindor.
She/Her

461 Reviews

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:17 am
Horisun says...

Appearance: Black hair, gray eyes, tall and skinny.
She/Her

461 Reviews

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:21 am
Horisun says...

Jordan stumbled onto the train, she could barely see past her pile of books. She felt uneven, with her bag weighing her down on her left side. She slid into any compartment she could find without dropping her books all over the floor. She seemed to catch the people inside off guard, who stopped to stare at her mid-conversation. Jordan smiled.
"Hello! Don't think I've seen you around before." The three boys gaped at her before talking again. Jordan shrugged them off and started to read her book her mother packed.
She/Her

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:23 pm
SubSubLibrarian says...

Name: Sonia Ferrars

Year: 1
House: Currently unknown
Looks: Honey blond, dark green eyes, always a hat of some sort
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, gets really excited sometimes, but normally even-tempered, loyal
"I'd probably have to do things if I was Charles Corban, but I’d also know a bunch of cool people who I could talk into doing it all for me.”
“I guess it’s a good thing you can’t possibly be Charles Corban,” Charles said.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:47 pm
SubSubLibrarian says...

Sonia stood in the passage, unable to turn back now. Maybe she should have gone to Beauxbatons instead. It didn't have the same reputation as Hogwarts. Maybe the bar wouldn't be so high there. But it was too late. Her sister, Mary, had disappeared as soon as they arrived at King's Cross, so Sonia would have to find a seat by herself. She saw a girl squeeze through a door a little ways down. She seemed to be alone. Could the solution to her anxiety be to make a new friend? She shoved her way past a few other students wandering the train, and pushed into the compartment.
"Hi, I-" Sonia stopped short. She had expected the compartment to be empty except for the girl, but there were three unruly boys staring open-mouthed at her. The girl looked up from her book.
"S-sorry," Sonia stuttered. "I'll just go find somewhere else..."
She started to turn around but one of the boys spoke up.
"It's fine," he said. "There's plenty of room in here." Then he promptly turned back to his friends and they continued their shenanigans.
She thought for a moment, but thinking of nothing to say and having nowhere else to go, she took the seat across from the girl.
"I'd probably have to do things if I was Charles Corban, but I’d also know a bunch of cool people who I could talk into doing it all for me.”
“I guess it’s a good thing you can’t possibly be Charles Corban,” Charles said.

Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana