Oh, it's ok. Thanks for clearing it up.
._.AmazingAeris._.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:58 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

When the magic user in question realized his magic had made him the center of attention, he ducked his head down and stared at the ground - face growing red as he mumbled a name.

Dean tried to quietly comfort him and boost his confidence, but it was Gabriel's voice who was the most audible.

"You know," he commented, "you don't really have to keep your name a secret. Your full name, I mean. I don't think anyone here is going to judge."

Dean looked around the room.

He didn't want his brother growing uncomfortable, but Gabriel had a point. And it was a point that likely applied to him, too.

He threw his arm around Luci's shoulders.

"I'm God," he finally revealed. "With a capital G. Luci's my little brother, but I'll let him do the rest of his introduction."

Luci didn't speak.

But that was okay - God knew he'd feel comfortable enough to eventually. And he was happy to take all of the initial shock and questions, too. It gave Luci less to deal with later on.

"...You're God?" Maahes whispered. There was a pause, and then, "God's real?"

Edward crossed his arms. "I was wondering how long it would take you to say that."

God blinked.

"How did you-"

"We did some detective work," Schadel interrupted, grinning proudly. "We" apparently meant Griffith, Schadel and Edward from the way they were standing, but he didn't question it - he was going to talk to Griffith later.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:17 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Rose tilted her head, her brain whirling at this revelation. Was this the way out? She leaned against a pile of crates and waited for someone to speak.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Tagging the rest of the gang to keep this roleplay going!

@SirenCymbaline, @soundofmind, @ChristenedPages, and @Featherstone, would you guys be able to get posts up soon?
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:25 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

James figured he should be more startled at the revealing of "God"'s identity, but it didn't seem to hit him in the same way it did the others. He looked around, one brow raised and his long, thin tail flicking into the corner of his vision. He glared down at it in annoyance. He forgot he had that.

With a half-roll of his eyes he looked back at God.

"Ooookay," he replied blandly. It was generic. Most gods had names of their own, but if someone wanted to name their god child just... "god" the noun, he wasn't really that surprised.

"Thanks for the beds, then, God."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:13 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

Rose quietly went over and thumped down onto her bed. "Thank you." She said quietly.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:45 am
CassieList says...

Lunita Awoke to a church, one familiar to her. The one she used to go to as a child with her parents in Italy. She could see something on the stage in front of her... her dead parents corpses hanging from the ceiling and non human entities surrounding them, chanting something. She then realized her back felt heavy. She had a Beautiful pair of white wings with a red to black fade tail and horns. She stood but soon regreted it as soon she had thought of it. The Angles and Demons came after her yelling that she was an arch-angel and unworthy of God's great powers. "Lunita Rossi is a tratior!" "Begone foul demon!" She ran for her life then fell into a black ditch near the woods. "Huh?!" She was confused as to where she was. Her room she then thought, "It was only a nightmare!" "Or perhapes a dream..."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:49 am
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Hi, @Cass_List! This roleplay actually isn't accepting anyone knew - it already has a full cast. I'm glad you were interested in it, but it's too late to add Lunita to the roleplay.
mage

queer and here.

We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor