Young Writers Society

Safe Haven

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:50 pm
View Likes
Danni88 says...

((Sure!))
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:57 pm
KaiRyu says...

((Thanks! Whose turn is it?))
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

104 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:02 pm
View Likes
Danni88 says...

((Yours or TGG’s I think))

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

77 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:39 pm
KaiRyu says...

((Oh! I thought it would be @kat13254 turn?))
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

104 Reviews

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:47 pm
Danni88 says...

((Oh, I forgot about her))

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:50 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

I open my door, and lean over giving my mum a kiss.
"You should be safe here."
"I sure hope mum, it is called safe haven. I let out a laugh trying to cover the sadness in my voice. I quickly wipe a tear falling down my face.
"Raina, honey, you know if you weren't you I would be bawling my eyes out seeing you leave."
"I know mum, safe drive home. Hopefully I'll see you soon. Text me whenever you can."
I step out into the rain, pulling my hood up, hating the feeling of my hair getting wet.
An older woman waits down a small cobblestone trail,
"You must be Raina Alya, correct?" I nod my head and walk down the path into the overhang protecting the woman from the rain.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:07 pm
Bellarke says...

RUBY RAIN

"I heard someone." Ruby looks behind them, towards the woods.

"Probably the others, dear." The older woman smiles.

"What?" Ruby stops, and tossed her dark red hair behind her shoulders.

"You are not the only special student we have here."

"Oh." Ruby says, dumbly.

"Come on to your room." Mrs. Jordan says, taking her hand and leading her to a room in the large home.

"This room was made based on your personality, and power. Just for you. Feel free to change some things." She smiles and walks out, leaving Ruby to unpack in peace.

The room was a grand ruby-red color, and black carpeted.
Spoiler! :

After a few minutes, Ruby goes to the window, and sees a boy, around her age, with black hair, and hooded eyes staring off at the cold looking trees, looking lost.

I am not the only one who dont want to be here. I am not alone. Now lets go meet the others, and try not to be yourself, Ruby. She tells herself, as she leaves her new bedroom.

“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

77 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:33 pm
KaiRyu says...

Kai attempted to protect her guitar the best she could from the rain as she nervously approached the door. It's alright... They're not like the other people you've met, they're like you! It'll be fine.. You can do this! She took in a deep breath before shakily knocking on the door.

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:08 pm
patch132 says...

((hey everyone. thought to ask if I could join?))

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:50 pm
patch132 says...

((this is my OC))

Spoiler! :

name: Kian Alford(only use when talking seriously) Patch (nickname)

looks: I have short black hair with purple streaks, that is always a mess and gets in my face a lot. wearing black skinny jeans and a Rose 1986 white shirt. I look kinda feminine with my facial features when there actually seen. my eyes aren't normal, one eye is completely black and the other is a dark purple.

Abilities: change the outcome of a dangerous situation or look into the future for what the different outcomes are.
Similar to a Necromancer I can summons things from the dead. more or less. I really just summon not to extreme but can be when required, creatures from many dark places.

Backstory: I came from a destroyed city and then was raided. I slept in the streets and one day the city was raided. I woke up hearing all of this and not knowing how but summons a massive hell hound. I didn't know what happened but saw a symbol on my hand and saw the bloodhound connecting the dots.
night two came around and I sat there just silently cross-legged and saw different situations go on in my head. soon one of the many situations happened thinking I could see the future I notice what changed each of those situations and messed with this all night.
night three I hear about the safe Haven hoping I could be safe from my horrible town to a place I can at least be myself.

Open for romance

Sexuality: Bisexual (lean more to the gay side)

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune