The Labyrinth

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri May 04, 2018 11:28 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Maybe. :P Oz does have a functioning moral compass as of right now, so that might be a little tricky depending on whatever juicy secrets Viper has. But we'll see!

He furrowed his brow and stared at her. "Is that a joke? If it is, I'm sorry for not laughing, but I don't see the humor." He inspected his hand, then held it up for her to see it. "I only use this if they deserve it - you know? The people at the hotel were just doing their job, and I was sort of doing my own. If they were really evil guys? They'd regret the day they were born. But the girl at the desk I talked to was actually really sweet and even offered me some of their refreshments they had on the counter-"

He paused, realizing that he had started to ramble.

"Anyways, no punching here! Just some good old magic and a little charm on my part~"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri May 04, 2018 11:32 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Ah," she nods, the a small smile dancing across her lips. "I see." Well, he's got morals. That's something to note.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 06, 2018 5:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He looked over at her and studied her for a moment before he spoke again, trying to understand the strange woman beside him. "So what were you up to before you ended here?" he asked, gesturing at the area around them.
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 06, 2018 6:05 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"I'm fairly certain I was falling off a roof," she answers. "When I hit the ground I was here."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 08, 2018 10:01 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He raised an eyebrow. The answer was vague and far from helpful, but it seemed like that was all that Viper was going to tell him. He would have to figure things out going on his limited knowledge of what had happened to him; unfortunately, that was about as useful as her story. How did someone that get hit in the head end up in a place like this? Was he physically dragged her, or did whoever brought him to this place have a magic user on their side?

He looked around the corridor - if it could be called that - that they were walking down. "We should try to find other people," he said. "They might be bale to give us more information on what's going on."
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 08, 2018 1:55 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Or they'll be little more than a hindrance," she points out. "We may be better off on our own."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 08, 2018 9:13 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He shook his head. "We could do with the intel. You want to know what we're up against, don't you? We're either dealing with monsters or humans, and both of those can be quite terrifying in a place like this." He grinned, then gestured at himself. "Besides, you have me! I'm a wonderful leader~ Even the most stubborn people tend to do what I say."
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 11, 2018 2:10 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

She looks at him sidelong, chuckling in slight amusement. Wonderful leader? In her experience those who can sway the stubborn are usually the opposite. "Fair enough, but can not we get what information we need and then continue on our way?"

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 19, 2018 4:44 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"I guess," Oz said, pouting, "but I do think there's safety in numbers."
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 19, 2018 8:11 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Depends on the people. Sometimes it's a liability."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Would you mind if I mentioned this roleplay over on my storybook/roleplay server? It's fun roleplaying with just you but I think it would be fun to have more people than just the two of us.

"Well, let's just assume they're good people," Oz said, smiling. "And if they're not, we'll go from there."
mage

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 20, 2018 1:36 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

She just nods in reply, tensing a little. Her gait is getting a bit more uneven, and he might notice the blood beginning to leak through her black shirt onto her fingers.

he/him/his

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun May 20, 2018 4:01 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

Spoiler! :
Okay, so here I'm going with Sean.
He stands at 5'11", he has bright blue hair with shaved sides and dark blue eyes. Currently, he's wearing a black turtle neck jersey and camo sweat pants. His shoes are beige sneakers.

His eyes opened, and he held a hand to his head. He staggered to his feet and pressed himself against the nearby wall, hearing voices from around the corner. Hopefully, they wouldn't notice him. As he looked around though, he realised he wasn't where he thought he was. The walls were too smooth, and they stretched up to a point where he couldn't see the end of them. Underneath his feet was dirt, compressed and solid. He stifled a cough as he inhaled the stale air. He knew not who it was that was walking beyond that corner, nor did he particularly wish to know at this moment.

The place he was last was vastly different to this. There were trees, grass, but all underwater, encased in a glass dome. How he got here, he was unsure. The last thing he remembered was dropping into the large building. After that, he could not say. He pulled up his turtle neck so it covered his mouth and nose, and he used his hair to obscure his face. The sounds of footsteps grew close.
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sun May 20, 2018 9:02 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Spoiler! :
This guy used to look like a normal human, that much is clear. Now he's somewhat deformed by... darker forces. He's got thick, draconic scales black as coal covering most of his body, and glowing, reptilian-like eyes. Between the cracks of his scales it almost looks like lava/fire is glowing between like burning embers. His teeth are sharper than normal and though he looks big and strong and intimidating, the yellowed color to his eyes looks almost sickly.

I'm placing him a bit further ahead of the group so they don't have to run into him just yet. Ya'll can meet Sean first! :)

In an instant, he was conscious. His bright, yellow eyes opened and he immediately gathered two things: he wasn't in the scarred lands, and he was trapped, to some degree. With stone walls stretching high all around him and matted dirt hard as rock beneath his feet, he knew that something was wrong.

He had fallen asleep in the ashes only to find himself here, and he knew without a doubt that this was no hallucination.

He took in a deep breath, the fire burning beneath his skin - simultaneously feeling the welcoming warmth and the piercing pain of the power subdued - and he let it out, with wisps of smoke leaving his nostrils.

He cocked his head to the side, zeroing in his hearing to listen for any life nearby. After a few prolonged seconds of focus, he could hear it. The quiet murmurings of voices, and the quiet breathing of a confused and conflicted one. A small, toothy grin parted his lips, and he sat down where he was, with legs crossed and hands perched on his knees (altogether forming what looked like a meditative pose).

He would wait for them to find him. Whoever they were.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 21, 2018 10:29 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
My first thought is that Raiden's character is a thief/assassin/really shady guy and that sound's character is Bo at a part of his life I haven't seen yet, mainly because I only know of one guy that has anything to do with dragons and that guy happens to be the big and seemingly intimidating Bo.

Though Oz had yet to determine if Viper is foe or friend, her injuries were becoming all the more noticeable. She would undoubtedly slow their place in her current state. In a place like this, he was certain something like that would be a death sentence. So he turned to offer her his magical assistance, only to come to an abrupt stop when he heard something around the corner.

Someone - or something - was breathing. From the lack of other movement and from the familiar volume of the noise, they were likely about to encounter a human. Better to let them know that they were there, rather than abruptly startle them when they turned the corner.

"Hello!" he called out, cupping his hands around his mouth in almost comical way. Sometimes even he couldn't tell if he was being dramatic because it suited his personality or because he wanted to put on a good show.
mage

queer and here.

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly