Young Writers Society

Welcome to New York!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:40 pm
Daenyss says...

Setting: New York City
Character Limit: As many as you want!
Plot: People are in NYC. Really, that's as far as I got.
Rules: Ask people before you do anything major. All RR rules apply.

Sierra Marina Luciano

Spoiler! :
Name: Sierra Marina Luciano

Appearance: Long, golden blonde hair, grey eyes, slim but muscular. Looks very typical white girl. https://s10.favim.com/610/160206/beautiful-beauty-blond-hair-blonde-Favim.com-3964640.jpg

Personality: Sweet and caring, she's shy around strangers but outspoken around friends. She can take charge when she needs to, but for the most part, she's very "live and let live." She's passionate about her art, which, she will tell you, includes her writing and music! Sierra is extremely loyal to her friends, and is typically described as the "pit bull" of the friend group.

Background: Sierra grew up in a small town of 15,000 in the middle of the Appalachian Mountains before moving to the big city and making a name for herself in the local art scene. She has a very fractured relationship with her parents, but has always found an escape in her art.

Powers: Her intellect is beyond compare, and she's talented with any art tool.

Strengths: She's loyal and honest, and always up to make somebody feel better.

Weaknesses: Sierra can be overly trusting, and sometimes that leads to her getting hurt.

I sat on a bench in Time Square, and erased the last line I'd drawn on the heavy paper of my sketchbook. Damnit, I thought, That's not how the billboards look. My hair fell from its messy bun as I attempted to fix my botched drawing before scrapping it altogether and throwing the sketch across the sidewalk.
Last edited by Daenyss on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the most indecisive person you've ever met, so don't expect me to figure out your life for you.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:41 am
kat13254 says...

Spoiler! :
DE: SELECT ALL
Name: Sofia Rose

Appearance: Dyed bright purple hair, "nerdy" glasses, petite, blue eyes

Personality: Can be really sarcastic and has a smart mouth, but once you get to know her she's really weak and emotionally unstable, just knows how to act confident. Can lie very easily due to her having to lie to her parents constantly to get out of physical abuse. Once someone gets either bit close to her it's very easy for her to become very attached and dependant, making her very easy to manipulate because she willing will do anything for someone who will treat her nicely.

Background: Grew up in a very unstable household, moving constantly, a lot to due with her parents drug issues and running away from being caught, she moved out the day she turned 18

Powers: Very easy at seeing into people when somethings wrong, very empathetic

Strengths: Loyal, caring, empathic

Weaknesses: Can quickly become very attached, too much so.

This girl with a sketchbook threw a piece of paper on the ground, I sigh picking it up, and very sarcastically say,
"Hey you dropped this. And by dropped I mean littering," and very mockingly say "police!police! This girl is littering" the deadpan tone in my voice making it very clear I'm not serious, or trying to make a scene.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

30 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:56 am
Daenyss says...

Sierra

I looked up at the girl with my sketch. "Honey, it's New York. Nobody gives a damn," I sassed, returning to my art. "Besides, it's not like I'd be around to get the fine anyways," I added under my breath.
I'm the most indecisive person you've ever met, so don't expect me to figure out your life for you.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:16 am
kat13254 says...

"I'm just playing, I'm Sofia" I sit down beside her and look over her shoulder at her sketchbook
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

30 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:18 am
Daenyss says...

I close my book and sigh, standing up. "I have class."

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:03 pm
GreyMatter says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Dave, 18 yrs
Appearance: Above average, black hair
About him: He is smart but very lazy. He grew up in NYC. He gets passionate about many things but hasn't seriously pursued anything yet. He gets impressed by girls easily. He is friends with Sierra.

As Sierra stands up and starts to leave, she hears a familiar voice calling her from behind.
"Hey Sierra! "
Dave walks up to her, books in hand and eyes fixed at the girl with the nerdy glasses.
"Are you going to class?", he asks Sierra while still looking at Sofia with an awkward smile.
Last edited by GreyMatter on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

30 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:05 pm
Daenyss says...

I brighten up immediately seeing Dave. "I don't know," I laugh. "I might be. Are you?"

13 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:08 pm
GreyMatter says...

"I am. Let's walk together."

30 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:14 pm
Daenyss says...

I laugh. "I said I don't know if I'm going yet. I didn't finish the sketches due today in one of my art classes and I really feel like taking a sick day so I can finish them."

13 Reviews

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:15 am
GreyMatter says...

"Fine. I'll be on my way then. See you later.", Dave says in an annoyed tone, and starts walking away. Sofia is sitting quietly by herself all this while.
All of a sudden, it starts to rain. There is no cover anywhere near them. Dave hurriedly takes out his umbrella from his backpack. Both girls look at him with pleading eyes.

Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White