Lost in wilderness

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:05 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Setting: Wilderness in Africa
People limit: None
Rules: No really bad language, the rest is okay.

Define your characters like this:

Spoiler! :

character name:
hair colour:
eye colour:
any special abilities:
backstory (optional):

Chris kicks the tire of the now useless car, and yells, "Help me. Is anyone there?"
Then she turns and looks around the land, at her car that hit a tree, trying to miss hitting a baby animal.

Spoiler! :

character name: Chris De La Mara
education: Some high school
hair colour: Blonde
eye colour: Blue
any special abilities: Fire, Strength, Most powers
backstory (optional):She is Lucifer's own daughter, and she is an angel of hell, and her brother is her worst enemy, and is an angel.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:04 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Spoiler! :

character name: Miles X
education: completed high school level
hair colour: dark brown
eye colour: light blue
any special abilities: has the ability to fly at incredible speeds with his wings (believe it!). Also newly discovering his ability to control fire.
backstory: Miles is the outcome of the secretive experimental research at a Corporation X, and has recently managed to escape the facility. He has come to Africa in hopes to remain undiscovered.

A raspy voice spoke up from behind her. "Kicking it 'snot gonna bring it back to life, ya know." Miles stood leaning against another tree, arms crossed, smirking. His wings remained rather unnoticeable, neatly tucked against his back, under his jacket.

113 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:09 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"Whatever." she eyes him, and unfurls her wings slowly, "how did you get here?"

~Bellamy Blake

18 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:25 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Miles watched closely as she began to unfurl her wings. *Another winged creature - bet you didn't go the years of torture I did to get yours,* he thought.

"Not by car, in case you were hoping for a lift," he said sarcastically. He remained in his casual pose against the tree, not stirring as he spoke. "I walked," he said flatly.

113 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:55 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"I was born with them." Chris groans. "I hate it here!"

She flops down onto the ground.

~Bellamy Blake

18 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:14 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Miles changed his expression from nonchalant to questioning. "Now now," he spoke. "There are far better things to hate than an African wilderness."

He walked over to where she was flopped on the ground, and extended a hand to offer her help back up. "For instance," he said, "hatred like that could be put to much better use towards the crazy people who I have these to thank for." He gestured to his back, but did not unfurl his wings.

113 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:27 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Chris just glares at her car, that was brand new. "People like my father. My father is lucifer." She takes his hand.

~Bellamy Blake

18 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:11 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Miles hesitated in his demeanor, but only for a moment. He was not fond of that name. It made something deep within him heat up with anger, but he didn't quite know why. "I see."

He pulled her to her feet, noting the softness of her hand. He dropped it and crossed his arms again. That would explain her wings - or at least, he thought so. It hadn't been very long since he'd escaped Corporation X, and they'd kept all their experiments pretty tightly locked up, away from the happenings of the world. Still, he'd learned a lot in the time he'd been running.

Spoiler! :
unless you don't want her hands to be soft!! i don't want to customize your characters

113 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:18 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"I am Chris." Chris smiles. "Thanks."

~Bellamy Blake

18 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:27 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

"Chris." He repeated her name, testing it out. He decided he liked it. "Chris, my name is Miles." He stuck out his hand to shake like a proper introduction.

113 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:29 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

She shakes his hand, and grins. "I like your name."

Then she looks around at the trees.

~Bellamy Blake

18 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:37 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

"Yeah? I like it too," he admitted as he shook her hand with a grin to match hers. Then he followed her gaze toward the trees.

"What is it?" he asked, ears listening for abnormal sounds. Not that he knew much of what it should normally sound like in the African wilderness. His back now turned to her, his folded up wings now facing her.

113 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:44 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"I am thinking. MY family member, Ezmerelda Wix, should be here. She lives with the bugs. The goddess of Insects and persuasion" Chris looks around at the trees and then out of a bush runs a huge red and black butterfly. "Samueal!"

~Bellamy Blake

18 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:58 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

"Woah." Miles took a step back at the sight, unintentionally unfurling his wings abruptly. Through two slices in the back of his jacket erupted his magnificent wings - brilliantly speckled with brown and copper, similar to the phenotype of a hawk of some kind. His wings expanded out to ten feet across.

All this a sort of sudden fight-or-flight response - to a...butterfly? A freaking butterfly? Who was this creature? Surely he hadn't lost his cool and collected attitude so unnecessarily.

113 Reviews

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:37 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"calm down." Chris leans down and picks up her aunt's baby. "This is Sameal. He is an extremely rare animal of my aunts."

"Chris?" A voice says. "Who is this?"

"Aunt Ez,This is Miles." Chris says, then an African woman appears.
Last edited by Bellarke on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~Bellamy Blake

I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear