Lost in wilderness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:54 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Is it alright I join this? I've been wanting to join rps with people I haven't really roleplayed with before, and I think this is the perfect one.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:59 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

"I'm Miles," he said, answering simply. His copper wings had again been folded behind his back, underneath his jacket once more. *No need to get into the full backstory here,* he thought. Miles still wasn't fully trusting of these people, especially because it hadn't been long since his escape from Corporation X; the memories of the torture and betrayal were still very fresh. And the anger still bubbled up inside him every time he thought about what they did to... well to kids, of all people. Not to mention all people in general. Talk about lost dignity.

"I know Princess Chrissie here," he added with a smirk and a light in his eyes directed towards Chris. He knew full well she didn't like the princess, or the pet name probably either.

Spoiler! :
i say of course!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:25 pm
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Great! <3

Character Name: Ri Kanon

Education: She never had a formal education, but she's well-versed in magic and redstone mechanics.

Appearance: I thought it would be easier just putting a picture of what she looks like here instead of trying to describe her, since she has a bit of an unusual appearance.

Any Special Abilities: As a god of transformations, Ri can change her form at will. She can also change other things, if given permission by their owner or the person that she's trying to change. She doesn't rely too heavily on this skill - she relies more on the spells and potions she's learned to make from the witch side of her family, and any of the redstone devices she's engineered.

Backstory (Optional): It's a bit complicated, so I'll let her do the explanation over the course of the roleplay instead of trying to cram it into a small paragraph or two. <3

Her first attempt to go through the rift had gone horribly, but she wasn't going to let her loss deter her - she had to get revenge for the crimes that had been committed against her world. So when the rift showed up, Ri wasted no time in walking through it, even though she knew that Eira was going to be mad that she left without her (again).

But the place she walked out into was nothing like what she had seen during her first venture through the slit in reality. This time, there wasn't an abundance of buildings, and the few people she could see in the distance were...odd. She hadn't really seen players like them before, and she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about most of them.

Still, she needed to get some revenge done, and a little bit of recon never hurt. Readying a spell on the tip of her tongue in case things got messy, she began to head over to the group.
mage

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:33 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Loki looked at her mistrustfully and sent Achar to investigate. The Imp flew to her with a command from Loki. "Achar Investe "
Achar flew in circles around her then flew to Miles pulling his hair. Achar giggled Loki hath such odd allies... .... Achar flew back to her poking and prodding and pulling her dress.
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:39 pm
Mageheart says...

Ri eyed the strange creature for as it continued to mess around with her. She had to wait for just the right moment. When it finally did arrive, she shot her hand out and grabbed it by the back of its neck - a tactic proven to work time and time again with all the little creatures she encountered back on her own world.

"Got you," she said, giving it a triumphant little grin.
mage

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:44 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Achar squirmed, at last second letting out a violently loud shriek not stopping until she let go. Loki walked from behind Ri having somehow snuck past Miles leaving him with a decoy.

"Put my pet down please darling." He put his scepter to her spine.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:20 pm
Mageheart says...

She could feel the metal of the scepter pressing up against her back, but it wasn’t the threat that made her let go of the creature. It was the sound of its shrieks at being caught - the noise had taken her by surprise, and had made her feel more than a little guilty.

It was the type of noise that one of the mobs would make if a player scared it. She wasn’t supposed to be anything like a player, and it terrified her to think that she had been put at their level.

"Now that I've let go," she said, "are you going to stop pushing your scepter into my back?"
mage

queer and here.

105 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:34 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

"Yes, I suppose so." Loki removed his scepter smiling. "I feel your guilt, why
are you guiltful?" Achar flew around her sniffing and analyzing her he then went to pester Chris.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:35 pm
Mageheart says...

She took a step back, eying him warily as she tried to understand how he could possibly tell that. It wasn't something that humans picked up - she didn't even know that they could tell emotion in the same way that she did.

"I just don't letting making little animals scared," she finally said. She scanned the group before, noting their oddities once more as she tried to understand why they were so different than the last batch of humans she had encountered here. There had admittedly been only a few - Juniper and Charlotte, if she was remembering their names correctly - but they hadn't been like this.

If anything, the human near here was more like a god. He certainly dressed for one, and the waving around of scepter definitely didn't help. Yet his eyes weren't right - they didn't glow.

Then again, she currently had changed her appearance so her own didn't do that, so what was to say that his weren't the same?

But what would a god be doing here with a bunch of humans, if they were even that?

"Who are you?" she asked.
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:28 am
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Spoiler! :
@Bellarke I wanna give her a chance to answer! :)

Miles rolled his eyes. All of these introductions was starting to get old pretty fast. But then again, he could use a refresher on the group too. He had only really just caught up to them again before this most recent "chaos" had unfolded. He turned to the newest girl who was questioning Loki.

"I'm guessing you've never read any Marvel comics?" His mouth curved up into a tiny smirk - having been cooped up in an experimental facility for the majority of his life, he took pride in knowing things others didn't. Especially because usually he seemed to be the odd one out.

105 Reviews

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:11 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

"I am Loki of Asgard, born in Jotunhiem. I am lord of chaos, god of mischief, adopted son of Oden and brother of Thor." Loki replies in a confident manner, waving his scepter in a wide motion as if portraying the size of his ego.
Achar nods smiling at Loki with pointed teeth and then pulling Chris's hair.

Spoiler! :

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:36 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Spoiler! :
I am soooooo lost.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:42 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Spoiler! :
Read through, it is actually refreshing....

105 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:20 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Spoiler! :
It is so cool that we found this again. @Bellarke

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:46 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

(Yeah. XD I am so stupid.)

Ezmerelda looked around, lost in though.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby