z

Young Writers Society

Alter Egos RP

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:00 pm
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

Pollution darkly laughed. She knew what was going on and she thought it was absolutely hilarious. Despite the horrendous conditions: there wasn't any food; there were only three or four chairs; the walls were made out of cement, making it really cold; and plus, this room wasn't very big, it had a kitchen and a living room, that's it.

I looked at her, trusting that she wouldn't say a word. But I guess thinking I could trust Po was a mistake.

"Lake knows what you all are doing here!" She said pointing to me, and still laughing.

My eyes turned black, and I could feel myself growing taller, five feet taller to be exact.

"You weren't supposed to say anything!" I said, loudly whispering.
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:15 pm
View Likes
lemonboi says...

Lems looked curiously at Lake. "Hey, it's fine she's an ego you can't expect them to keep quiet everytime."

Shay, not done glaring at Marcia, spoke to Pollution. "So, then, what ARE we doing here?"

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:31 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

"That info is secret Shay." I respond, knowing I'll have to tell them at some point.

Pollution rolls her eyes and groans audibly.

"She got something from her dad and she has no idea what to do with it!" She said in the most bored voice possible.

"I SWEAR TO GOD PO!" I shout at her, knowing that she would just smirk at making me annoyed as hell.

~Charlie Brown

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:01 pm
Danni88 says...

Danni frowns. "It's OK, you don't have to tell us."
"Yes you do," Marcia says.
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:08 pm
Saruka says...

"You better," Claire adds, the first time she's spoken.
a lesbian disaster

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:56 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

I became super confused and surprised. Po just said it, were they not paying attention!?

"She....she already told you..."

~Charlie Brown

104 Reviews

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:19 am
Danni88 says...

Danni thinks back. “Oh yeah!”

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

104 Reviews

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:16 pm
Danni88 says...

"So, what did you get?" Marcia asks.

125 Reviews

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:41 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

I started speaking as I walked over to a small compartment, hidden to everyone other than me, and pulled out a couple objects and a piece of paper.

"Well, it came a day or two ago, I happened to be gone beofre I got it, so my dad sent me something. I have no idea why he would send me this but..." I turned around and fced the group.

A black secpter witha flame on the top was in one hand, and a jar of ash was in the other, it wasn't decorated or anything; a clear, cylinder glass that could be used to fill something with.

And there was the little piece of paper.

"It came with this piece of paper, it appears to be burnt around the edges, not sure why though, and it reads:

[i]My dearest princess,

I come to you bearing great news, I am looking for an assistant! But on order for you to take that position in this wonderful world of flame and death, you must find the one. You're deadline is in a month, please respond soon.

Love,

The Satanic Monster[/i]"

I finish dropping it to the ground, and almost as if I expect it to crumble so we can never see it again, it stays in paper form.

"I don't know what to do with it. I don't know if I even [i]want[/i] to take up my dad's offer!" I exclaim.

~Charlie Brown

29 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:25 am
lemonboi says...

Lolla skips over to Lake and bounces on the balls of her feet, admiring the scepter. "You should! It sounds sick!" She smiled widely.

104 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:19 pm
Danni88 says...

"If you don't want to, you shouldn't," Danni says. "What do you think he meant by 'the one'?"
Marcia's jaw drops. "Satan offered you a job as an assistant?" Inside she is jealous, but doesn't mention it.

29 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:30 pm
lemonboi says...

Lolla looked down and picked up the more Lake had dropped. "Not Satan, exactly. It's signed 'Satanic Monster'. Still pretty cool though." She smiled again. "Hey, Marcy--can I call you that?--you should meet Shay! You two would hit it off I just know it! Especially after what she just thought." Lolla added, heading Shay's thought.

Shay rolled her blood red eyes and disappeared into the shadows, but continued to watch.

"See? You'd love her! She's part demon and she's a shadow shifter, cool, right?!" Lolla bounces around happily hoping she'd just started a friendship. But you never know with the one who only hopes the best.

104 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:44 pm
Danni88 says...

Marcia raised an eyebrow. She'd never met such a bubbly person. "Erm, OK."
Danni hid a smile. Maybe Marcia had met her match.

29 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:06 pm
lemonboi says...

Lolla pulled Shay out of the shadows, one of the only beings able to, and pushed her in front of Marcia.

"Wha-hey--" "Shaaaaaay, say hi! She's super cool!!"

Shay just groaned and looked at Marcia mouthing, "Help!" while Lems stood in the background mouthing, " Sorry about her! " and pointing to Lolla who was giddily going on about how awesome they would be as friends.
Last edited by lemonboi on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

104 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:09 pm
Danni88 says...

"Uh, hi," Marcia said.

Danni grinned. "OMG, your face, Marcia."

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins