z

Young Writers Society

Alter Egos RP

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:59 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

((I'll post what he looks like in the club, so that way you can see for yourself what I see! (:))

I felt myself turn into my form, so I stood up, causing everyone else to stand up too. I whispered a few words into a ball that formed into my hands and I watched it explode into a larger ball.

A figure began to appear, almost like a vision, and it knew that we were watching it.

What it was? The Devil himself.

He had red skin, burnt almost, His eyes were an amber, the pupils were dark red, and it caused his eyes to look dark and shadowy, almost hollow.

He had horns, like a ram's, and they curled, they were really long, and seemed to only curl at the very ends.

As for the rest of his body, he had skin, but it was mainly flame, nothing of him was regular skin or not lit on fire.

He ad the darkest red of wings that were longer than even his arm length, almost two trucks wide on each one.

He was tall, EXTREMELY tall, which was where I had gotten the genes from.

He seemed to turn around, looking directly at the ball.

"Princess, " he seemed to hiss as he smiled a sharp-toothed smile, like I did.

I furrowed my brows, immediately closing the ball and smashing it to the ground, causing any demonic figures to hide there, to be sent back to Hell where they belonged.
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:00 pm
Danni88 says...

"Yikes." Danni says.
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

125 Reviews

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:22 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

"Honestly, only being around him every few millennias, he isn't that bad, he is actually really sweet towards the people he loves. So I'm sure if he meets you, he'll like you guys too." I said smiling happily, all the while looking down at their now small figures.

I turned back to human and sat back down in the small circle we created.

"What else would you like to know?" I asked them plainly.

~Charlie Brown

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:09 pm
Danni88 says...

“Are you a demon?” Marcia ask
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

125 Reviews

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:24 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

My eyes widened and I laughed.

"That's the easiest question in the entire Universe! I'm part Death Angel and Part Demon. So I guess partially." I said simply after I calmed down.

~Charlie Brown

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:19 am
lemonboi says...

Coal leaned on Shays shoulder after passing out from seeing Lake's dad and Shay just ignored his light shaking, and asked, "So did you get a any powers from him?" She didn't hide her admiration for the full blood devil, vision or not.

"YEAH, can you like magic me a cake or something?!" Lolla squeeked, launching herself into a mental conversation with herself about all of Lake's magical possibilities . Shay groaned as her and Lems were forced to listen to it all.

Lems, blocking out Lolla's voice, wondered, "Can he transform, too? Between human and demon, I mean."

125 Reviews

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:26 am
LakeOfCancer says...

My eyes widened at the questions. I had no idea they would ask those questions about it.

"Honestly, I only got a few. To name a couple of them, I can kill any single, group, country, continent, or even planet of people with just a bat of an eye. So I ave to be really careful if I don't want someone to die. Another one is that I can turn into a full Demon and still be respected between all Dimensions, worlds, planets, Universes. Basically everywhere. So technically, wherever I go, that a Demon lives, or anything not human, and not aware of all the other beings that live in their Universe, they treat me as their Queen basically. If that's what you want to call it? I don't know. And no....I won't make you a magical cake. While I can make things without having to do all the work, I won't. And my dad...he can for sure turn into his form and a human. For all you know, he's here in this room right now. He can turn into anyone he wants. He can possess anyone he wants so he can get close to his victims. So....yeah. Anything else you have questions about?" I say, finishing up my big explanation.

~Charlie Brown

125 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:22 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

((@LemontheDorkyPanda, @Saruka, @Danni88! Get over here! We can keep doing the rp!))

~Charlie Brown

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:29 pm
lemonboi says...

"I don't think so," Lems responded thoughtfully. Behind them, three more figures appear. " Oh yeah I forgot about them. Lake, this is my mischievous side, my conscious and my logic and organization. Meet John, Jack, and Cara. " They look at Lake. "I know, I'm a mental mess."

125 Reviews

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:46 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

I look at each of them.

"It's fine Lems, none of you have met "D", so I guess it's fair." I said casually. Po rolled her eyes in irritation at the mention of the name.

~Charlie Brown

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Spoiler! :
Lake wrote:@emolemon @woahhitherepal @izanami @Flumadiddle @Danni88 @LizEmo

I just saw this. Oops.
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour