z

Young Writers Society

The Field

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:04 pm
View Likes
Leekeer says...

The Field is not a singular place but a multi dimensional place in time spanning all of human history and future. Go to the darkest ages of human history explore and explain the depths of your characters role in that time. But beware The Field is contained by mysterious forces which seek to destroy all other characters and preserve darkness. One man/woman will be chosen to be the destroyer of the species will it be you. This week/month shall be a cross between the medieval fuedal era and the solar system colonisation by the human race. Go forth create your character.

Rules;
No character overpowered/god mode remarks.
Characters can die but have to be voted before death.
Mysterious forces will attack at any time be weary of character customisation.
Mysterious forces can kill but have to be voted to do so.
I had this when I was an angst filled teenager who kind of liked storytelling. I still the feel the same except for the angst

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:25 pm
View Likes
KaiRyu says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Suji

Appearance: Long white blonde hair, and yellow eyes with only slits for pupils. She wears a knee length yellow dress with a white collar, a pair of glasses, and white socks with black Mary Janes. However, underneath her glamour, Suji also has cat ears, a tail, and patches of fur grown on her arms and legs.

Abilities: Suji can create/ manipulate a glamour which is an illusion that can be cast over herself and others. She can also teleport, and grow fangs and claws.

Other: None.
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time