z

Young Writers Society

The Haunted Mansion

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:40 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"Well, one of my vampire friends had made a wrong move, and I was calling an ambulance for them."

"Don't tell me that Victoria tried to suck your blood again?" Thomas groaned. "After the last time?"

"Yeah... Apparently her first three months in the hospital didn't drive the point home. I will get them blood, but only if they give up the hunt."

Thomas took a deep breath. "I was in Jane's library, explaining modern medicine to the ghosts."
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:55 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

"Um, I was just wandering around in the wilderness.Totally normal, guys. Then I saw this house in the distance so I decided to check it out."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:05 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

He glances over at Raiden as he catches the scent of the human's sweat. His dark eyes bore into him as he tries to figure out why he's so nervous - and fights down the urge to feed. Fear, or anxiety, or any weakness, really, in a human triggers his instincts and it triggers them hard.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:10 pm
Mageheart says...

He quickly picked up Raiden's uneasiness. Something seemed to be worrying him, but what was it? They had just said what they were doing. And the look had been directed at him. What was so terrifying about quadratic equations? Seeing that the last thing he needed was for everyone to become even more tense than they already were, he would have to change the subject.

"I haven't heard of BnHA before," he said. "Is it a new anime? I've been wanting to get into a new one, but class has been a pain the last few weeks."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:38 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

"..." Raiden stared, not sure how to respond. He wondered what would happen, if he told him. If he just told Kyou that he was from an anime, that they weren't supposed to meet. He decided against it, rather opting to change the subject.
"I'd suggest Made In Abyss, if you're looking for a new anime to watch. The art style is a bit off-putting at first, but it's actually a really good anime. Though, it's...sorta, creepy at times, if that's the correct way to put it," he spoke, after a moment of silence. his nerves had calmed down somewhat, but he was still sweating lightly, scared Kyou might push the question.
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

223 Reviews

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:10 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"What kind of creepy?" Thomas asked. "Jane has too much spare time, and not enough ghosts."

Jane nodded in agreement. "So much time, so few dead people."
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:15 pm
Mageheart says...

Why didn't he give him a straight answer? He hadn't been asking for anime recommendations, though his suggestion was greatly appreciated. He just wanted to know what BnHA was. He shoved his hands into his pockets. Weird. He'd respect Raiden's wishes for now, but something was definitely up.

"You avoided the subject," Zion commented, oblivious to the decision Kyou had just come to. They tilted their head. "Why? BnHA sounds like a series of videos, seeing that you were eating noodles and not something sold during performances. If it's not an anime, you could just say that. If it was, why not answer his question?"

Spoiler! :
Raiden's not getting off that easily!
mage

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:24 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

"Welp."Raiden thought to himself, looking at Zion. He wasn't expecting the shadow to say anything about his answer. He sighed. He was even more nervous at this point.
"Well, BnHA is an anime, yes," he answered, hoping the subject would be dropped there. He then turned to Jane.
"Not like ghosts and supernatural stuff, just...not for the faint of heart, I suppose," he spoke, the non-existent eyes of Zion boring a hole into his very soul.
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

223 Reviews

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:29 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"Oh, like creepy humans?" She asked. Murder and gore were fine by her, but there were still a variety of things that she couldn't abide by.

8 Reviews

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:05 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

"Uhhhhhhh...I'm honestly not sure how to explain," he replied simply
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:05 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

"Well, if there's signal around here, just pull it up on your phone," suggested Li He.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Cornyx's eyes narrow as he watches this; he's evading, and not all that well, either.

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:48 pm
Mageheart says...

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket. If Raiden was going to avoid the topic, he would just have to find it out for himself. He should have tried checking for a signal earlier, but who was there to call? Okaasan was at work, and Mom was supposedly across the ocean. He checked it.

"No signal," he said, not surprised. This place seemed to thrive on being the set of a cliché horror movie. He looked back at Raiden. "Seeing that we're not going anywhere anytime soon, what's it about?"
mage

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:40 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

"Can you like, not please?" Raiden thought as Kyou had asked the question.
"Uh, are you talking about Made In Abyss?" he replied, clinging to this last string of hope. Telling Kyou about BnHA did not end well in his mind.
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

117 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:09 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"No, about BnHA," Cornyx replies, voice taking on a cool edge.

he/him/his

*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink