z

Young Writers Society

The Haunted Mansion

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 am
Mageheart says...

He moved his hand away from where his knife was. He would trust what Jane said. If she was wrong, he would resort to more desperate measures. His knife would provide a suitable offensive attack, and his body could always be used as shield.

He needed a new uniform, anyways.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:37 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Jane calmly removed her other shoe. "Hold this." She said, tossing it over her shoulder. The shoe would have been unnaturally heavy. She then walked closer to the wolf- almost daring him to strike, before standing in front of him. He circled her, his hackles raised. He knew that he was facing a serious threat. Jane raised her shoe at him, and fired a dart directly into his chest from the heel. The wolf growled, and then passed out, hitting the floor with a rather loud crash.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:43 am
View Likes
Lael says...

"Well, that's quite a solution," said Li He.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:43 am
Mageheart says...

He slowly approached the immobile wolf. His hand hovered over where he kept his knife in case things suddenly turned violent, but he had surprisingly few qualms about the apparent success of Jane's plan. "Will he be alright?" Kyou questioned, peering down at the wolf. And, looking back over at her, "And why do you have a dart in your shoe?"
mage

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:59 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"Because, it's less likely that I would leave without it if I kept my darts in a gun." Jane explained. "He'll be fine, this has happened before..." She went to go pick up her other shoe then.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

81 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:15 am
View Likes
Lael says...

"That's a good idea," said Li He to Jane with a grin. "I like it."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

223 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Jane grinned. "Thanks." She strapped on her shoes- gaining a few inches in the process.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 am
Mageheart says...

He continued to watch the wolf. It wasn't strange imagining them as a person; the strange thing was imagining them as someone that lacked a Quirk. Quirks explained everything where he was from. How was he supposed to explain something as strange as that without being able to call it a Quirk? And why didn't they know what a Quirk was? Everyone knew about them! Nothing was making any sort of sense.

Am I in the past?

No. The idea was preposterous - he hadn't encountered anyone that could send him back in time! Maybe this was a different reality? That also didn't make sense. Wouldn't he have remembered being brought here? His head pounded as he tried to recall what happened.
mage

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:08 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

Spoiler! :
Here I go, head first. Oh boi. Here's me character if you want

The boy peered into the room in which everyone else was, before his eyes lit up as he made out the figures to be human. Or at least, they looked to be...somewhat. He shook off his concern. If they're hostile I can always run, he thought, before inhaling rather loudly.
"Aha! I found people! I knew I heard sounds!" he said with a huge grin. His eyes then trailed to the wolf that lay on the floor.
"Is...is that a doggo?"
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He spun around. Not for the first - nor the last time - his hand shot down to where his knife was hidden. But then he saw that the speaker was a boy right around his age, and his tense muscles relaxed. He didn't seem like a threat. As long as he didn't do anything particularly villainous, Kyou wouldn't harm him.

"I think he's a werewolf," he answered. "Though I'm not the one to do the explaining. I'm Kyou, by the way. Kyou Hideyoshi. You know why we're here?"
mage

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:07 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

The boy gave a small wave.
"My name's Raiden! Nice to meet ya, Kyou. As to why we're here...I have no idea. What if it's a party? Maybe to make friends? Or...a weird cosplay convention which I don't remember coming to?" he spoke, making up ideas on the spot as he glanced at the other people in the room discreetly.
Cosplay convention sounds plausible...
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

223 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:39 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"Well, we didn't cosplay today. I wear this everyday." Jane stated. "This is Thomas." She gestured towards the wolf. "He's my best bud. I'm Jane, and I like hauntings."

81 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Li He wasn't wearing anything special, so she thought Raiden's guess of cosplaying was totally inaccurate. "I'm Li He Jin, but you can call me Lily if you'd like." She hesitated before saying, "And I'm a nine-tailed fox."

8 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:10 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

All he knew was that their clothes looked somewhat funky to him, so he guessed cosplay. He was about to say that it was nice meeting them, when Lily told him that she was a nine tailed fox.
"Uhh, sorry, I don't think I heard you right, did you say you were a fox?" he asked, not believing her.
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

81 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:25 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

"Yup," said Li He. She wondered if she should be regretting saying it so easily. "I'm a fox. Huli jing, or fox spirit, to be precise."

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola