The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:45 am
View Likes
Lael says...

"Would this help?" She flicked the top off her lighter and a small flame came to life. Not that she had ever smoked or would intend to. Especially after that hotel incident a while back. She just collected random items.

Besides the fact, she wasn't quite sure how she had gotten here. Oh well. As long as she could find a way back to her family.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:00 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Spoiler! :
Oh jeez, when she hears his name ;-;
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;

he/him/his

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:36 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Spoiler! :

I shall use my beautiful paranormal babies. Here are some profiles from a SB they were in: storybook_character.php?t=105870&c=3984&mode=view
He is a werewolf... In case I didn't say...

storybook_character.php?t=105870&c=3643&mode=view
I know I didn't say that she can cast an astral form, but only when she is unconscious, and she thinks that she's dreaming- so she acts like she's dreaming.

Jane ran into the mansion, quite aware of the bright yellow moon above them. "HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN A LARGE WOLF?!" She yelled at the people that were gathered there- oblivious to the fact that they were probably disturbed by their current surroundings. She loved places like this, but was in too much of a hurry to stop and appreciate it.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Jane!? I never thought I would see her again! That brings back memories. And Li He too...This is shaping up to be quite the entertaining and nostalgic roleplay.

"Yes to the lighter, and no to the wolf," he somehow managed to reply. He should have been more surprised by both of their sudden appearances, but unexplainable occurrences were frequent in the world of heroes. If they had been there for as long as Cornyx and him had been there, the two of them had probably been using their Quirks.

"Where are you two from, and who are you? I'm Kyou Hideyoshi." Sometimes asking the simple questions was the most one could do when confused.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:16 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

"I'm Jane Augustine, I'm from Utah, and I'm looking for Thomas- I actually don't know where he's from, but I need to get him back before he eats someone." Jane explained quickly. "I would have enlisted the help of my vampire friends to find him, but we are so in a bad place right now, and one of them is in the hospital. It's a long story." She rambled.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:18 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Cornyx just steps back as they all suddenly run in, surprised. The keen observer may notice that for a fraction of a second his eyes flash silver.

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:35 pm
Mageheart says...

He was intrigued by Cornyx's eyes changing color, but he didn't make any comments about it; it looked like he did have a Quirk. Why hadn't he said something earlier? Maybe he had been quiet about it because it wasn't useful? He hadn't mentioned his for the same reasons.

Jane calling her friends "vampires" was albeit a little strange, but it was probably just related to their Quirks. The same reasoning could be applied to the comment about Thomas eating someone - it had to be his Quirk. It was an odd, terrible Quirk from the sound of it, but a Quirk all the same.
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

"I'm Li He Jin, but you can call me Lily," she said with a very mild British accent, closing the gap between them. "I'm from . . . Hong Kong, but I've lived in the US for quite a while."
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 pm
Mageheart says...

So it looks like I'll be using English while I'm with them, he thought. His English was far from terrible, so he could probably manage. "Do you two have Quirks?" he asked, eyeing the dark hallway ahead of them. He really was in need of someone that actually had a useful ability. "I'm not going to gloat about having one if you're Quirkless, but I think that's something we need to establish now instead of later."
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:03 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

"What's a Quirk?" asked Li He. She tilted her head to the side slightly in puzzlement.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:28 pm
Mageheart says...

He raised an eyebrow. "You're kidding, right? Everyone knows what a Quirk is." How could someone not know? The majority of the world possessed them, and they were the stable of modern society. Maybe this woman didn't know the English word for them? "Quirks are those specific abilities people have. You know, like super strength or control over temperatures."
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:48 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

"Really?" After what she'd seen at the hotel, she was fully convinced that there were strange powers within some people. "Are you guys a bunch of supernatural beings or something?" Well, Li He was a mythical creature herself, but no one needed to know yet.

She turned to the guy beside Kyou, suddenly remembering. "I don't think I got your name."

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

So that's what he meant by 'quirk'. "Cornyx," he introduces himself. "Cornyx Blackthorne. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, miss."

he/him/his

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 pm
Mageheart says...

He shook his head. "...No. I'm not. Almost every human has a Quirk. We're not some supernatural group of beings. We're just normal people. What are you even talking about?" It was one thing to not know what a Quirk was called; it was another to call the people who possessed them something other than ordinary. What was going on?
mage

queer and here.

Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality