Young Writers Society

The Knife

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:44 pm
Steggy says...

Tuesday. Brooklyn, New York. Around 10:25 PM

Rain falls from dramatic heights. Thunder rings through the alleyways and lightening brighten up the skies, outglowing the streetlights below. Under the mask of the thunder and the lightning, a gunshot is heard. It rings through the ears of the shooter and the victim falls to the floor, the last gasp heard only by the faint wind and the few alley cats that were there.
The suspense seemed to move into the night, blending with the shadows. An elder lady pushing a car had found the body, screaming so profusely that her vocal cords bleed a little and were sore the next morning. The police came in small amounts as the blue and red lit up the wet sidewalks. Hobbos alike stopped and stared at the scene unfolding before their very eyes. Police continued to look around for evidence around the body and found the ID of Chef Alexander Knox (a known chef in the New York area) and a small peeling knife that laid nearby. There were no fingerprints on it but they decided to take it back and have it thoroughly looked at.
Somewhere along the way of transporting the knife to the police station, the car itself that was transporting it, was hit by an oncoming truck. Much like before, the knife was left unscratched. In the morning of the accident, a passerbyer picked up the knife and realized its worth. They then quickly pocket it (probably either keeping it to themselves or selling it) and go to the work at the amazing Knox's Restaurant.

Friday. Knox's Restaurant. Around 11:33 AM

The nightly janitor is found dead with several stab markings in his chest. Much like with what happened with Chef Knox, the knife with a ruby jewel is found nearby. Knox's Restaurant is closed for an investigation. There are several suspects who were working during the time of this murder and are currently being questioned. You are one of these several suspects. It doesn't matter if you were a person waiting for food or a staff member. You are being questioned.

Rules:

- Follow proper roleplaying rules (including no god-modding, plan with someone else if you want to kill someone's character off, and don't go in depth with the description with killing someone.)
- Characters should either be:
* Head Chef *
* Kitchen Staff *
* Customer *
* Janitor *
* Other (specify if you choose this) *

- I hope this'll be chill and whatnot. I'm planning on being a kitchen staff or police officer. I haven't decided but as always, if you have any questions, let me know! I want this to be a fun roleplay. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:18 pm
ThemagicalEbonyFox says...

Can I join this? I'd like to be a customer if so.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:27 pm
Steggy says...

Of course! Just be sure to make a CT in character profile thing. c:
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:31 pm
HumanTrash says...

Can i join i'd like to be part of the kitchen staff

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore