z

Young Writers Society

SCREAM! (Horror!)

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:49 pm
zaminami says...

Wake up in an asylum room with no tools, weapons, memory, food, water, or even a way out. Only a mattress with no springs on a dirty floor surrounded by four solid concrete wall and a solid concrete ceiling and floor, with no windows or doors. You also only have some dirty, disgusting clothing that is so ratty and small that it barely even covers you. Screams echo in another room, most likely a hallway, and sounds of something ripping something- or someone- up. Stomping resounds outside of your wall and snarling and snuffling noises can be heard.

But what's that hard thing in your mattress?

And what is making those noises?

--

[spoiler]RULES:

1. Your character MUST be human with absolutely NO special powers, NO exceptions. Even though I will be using Kara and Kara is the "second Face of Bo" in the DW roleplay, I will NOT be giving her any special powers.
  2. Your character MUST not have ANYTHING on them except for the ratty clothes that can't do anything.
  3. I am the only one allowed to control the horror-esque stuff. I have all of the things planned in my mind already.
  4. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE ASYLUM. The asylum is literally completely sealed, with no windows or doors anywhere in any room. You can't blow up a wall and escape. You can't do that, like people kept doing in The Prisoners. That's a no-no.
  5. Your character MUST not be a total fearless person who is never scared. The point of this is that it's a HORROR roleplay.
  6. I will be providing very very specific descriptions of all of the things. :wink: If you get nightmares I'm not responsible.
  7. No sex. I know I said all warnings, but I meant that there will be violence, swearing, and everything else EXCEPT for the romance rule.
  8. I absolutely will throw everything I can at you so... MWUAHAHAHAHAHA.
  9. You can only put one character in at a time. If you get tired of said character, PM me and I'll summon something to kill them.
  10. NO MEMORIES ALLOWED. No exceptions.
  11. HAVE FUN!
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman