z

Young Writers Society

The Three Dragon Inn

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:33 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

"Are you okay?" BENDS asks SACRED, laughing. "I think that you need to lay off of the drinks, pal.

"But seriously," BENDS lowers his voice. "What's wrong?"

CUPPACCINO joins the others. "Hello," she says politely.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:19 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

The cat-woman slides Sacred his drinks. After collecting her pay, she turns to Zogin. "We've got some antelope stew, rabbit stew, oatmeal, and for today Ol' Meik was making some dessert."
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:56 am
soundofmind says...

"OH!" Bo interjected. "Zogin's got great ideas. Food sounds great. I'll have some rabbit stew."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:28 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"I'll have some rabbit stew too!" Zogin chimed in with a grin. One of her favorite things about traveling was getting to taste different foods made by different people. She had yet to encounter a meal that she hated, though some were certainly better than others.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:57 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"TWO RABBIT STEWS!" Thuki hollers into the back where Ol' Meik is cooking.

he/him/his

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:31 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

"I'll take one too," CUPPACCINO says.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:34 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"MAKE THAT THREE," she calls.

"YES, MA'M!" comes the response.

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:03 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"I'm a trend setter." Bo comments with amusement, feeling another wave of drunkenness settle in. "Oof, wow, I really did it this time." He said slowly, face palming and shaking his head, but with a smile.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:40 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

She chuckles. "You, my friend, need to be gettin' home soon enough. I won't have y' passin' out on me bar again."

he/him/his

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:41 am
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Sacred leans up, plopping a bag of gold coins on the counter as he picks up and downs every individual drink in one swig per glass. He closes his mouth before belching, turning his head away from the other counter occupants before blowing his gaseous breath outwards, eliminating all but the odor of heavy alcohol on his tongue.

"I'll have an oatmeal. Keep the change, Madam." he sighs, waving his hand towards BENDS' presumed location before addressing them.

"I'm good, man. Just a little shocked that in all of my countless years of living, I've yet to accept embarrassment without wanting to drown it all in facades and now-" he explains, throwing his arms back in a yawn, "-heavy drinking. Not that it'll help." he finishes, laying his head back down.

"Sad, isn't it. I can't even have the beautiful experience of getting drunk beyond cognizance. Darn you Kira, you and your instant-purification blood. I knew you wouldn't let me just have this once."
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

117 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:57 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"ONE OATMEAL," she yells, pocketing the money as she gets the stews and passes them out.

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:02 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"I won't pass out this time!" Bo replied, though he wasn't entirely sure if those words were true. "Ummmm I, I will, do my best to stay awake and wait it out."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:44 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

While Bo was adamant that he was going to pass out from all of the drinks that he had consumed, Zogin was leaning up against Soul as she waited for her meal to be ready. Though he couldn't blush, he felt his face grow warm as she rested her head on his arm. He knew she was trying to go for his shoulder, but their difference in height made that too difficult.

"So, um," Soul hesitantly started, "where is everyone from?"
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:51 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"AYE. Good question, laddy." Bo replies in a mock 'pirate' accent. "I hail from... well to be completely honest I don't have the darnedest clue where I came from originally, but last I can remember it was south by the Moonlight Kingdom, further out in the surrounding territories. Grew up in a guild. Was pretttty chill." Bo stops himself, looking a bit taken aback as he realized he'd begun to slur some of his words. Though he didn't know how to remedy that, so he continued.

"A welcomingg place, nice, nice people, yes, very nice people."

As he gets the rabbit stew he slides it closer and begins to eat, spoonful by spoonful, pretty slowly.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:41 pm
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Sacred drags his head up to answer the question - "I'm from Rural Sector Z, 24th Plot. I used to work the corn fields and other random vegetation before I turned ten. After that, and a whole lotta other crap that it'd take too long to explain the in-n-outs of, I guess I just decided to start, y'know, roamin'. Between other worlds and stuff - just 'cause I could, y'know?" Sacred holds up an empty glass, vacantly staring at it with his glowing violet eyes before it violently explodes, then immediately forms again as if nothing happened.

"As for specifically where I came from to get here? I just kinda...slumped in my couch and fell through, and now I'm here. Life's crazy, right?" he adds in a semi-drunken, but more or so lazy and tired tone.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss