i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:21 pm
View Likes
SacredPen says...

"That's quite alright, Miss. Mark Six." Sacred and the woman disappear in a flash of blue light, reappearing next to Thuki in an instant. "Hey there. We're ostensibly in danger according to this young woman, and we need help," he explains to the woman, his hands pocketed.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:26 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Maggie explains everything. "My name is Maggie," she adds.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:39 am
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Finnegan looked over his shoulder at the quick flash of blue light he thought he saw. Oh, Sacred and a new young woman were there, suddenly next to Thuki. Had they followed them this entire time? Surely not. But why did they seem to be urgently explaining something?

But Finn couldn't lose sight of this opportunity he had just come upon, which was rather easily to do in this very crowded, ruffian-filled room of the inn. He gathered up his catch again, this time heaving everything into the largest sack, and slug it into the crook of his arm before following Ari into the crowd and back into one corner of the dimly lit room.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Out," she snaps. "We'll talk out there." She ducks into the tunnel.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:18 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo watched as Sacred disappeared with the blue headed girl and sighed. Well, if it was his time to die, it was his time to die. He looked over to Zogin and her friend though, and wondered if anyone else in the Inn felt the same way. He wished he knew how to help but he didn't have the slightest idea what even was really wrong.

Spoiler! :
I only know vaguely about the time fixer monster things cause I saw that one episode in Doctor Who... and I was wondering if you all have something planned to be off/out of time here?
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:08 am
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Sacred steps through the tunnel, smiling coyly.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:30 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"Have you ever been in a situation like this before?" Soul asked, turning to Bo. He didn't like the lack of knowledge he had on what was going on. From the look on her face before he had shifted his attention to Bo, Zogin didn't either.

Also, if they were going to face an immortal enemy, how were they supposed to win? Should they just keep it at bay with relentless attacks until a solution presented itself? They had dealt with difficult enemies before - the recent battle against the angel came to mind - but an angel was a very mortal thing. Even if you didn't kill them, you could hold the threat of death over their head and get them to surrender. You couldn't do that with something that was immortal.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

364 Reviews

Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:52 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

"I know what we have to do. We need to find the time paradox and squash it," Cups says. "For that? We need Maggie."

---

Maggie followed Thuki out. "So?" She asked. "Any questions? Also the oldest part of the tavern?"

Spoiler! :
What I was PLANNING was to find the time paradox. A bit of excitement :wink: The tavern was getting a bit monotonous.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Down here," Thuki answers. "Why? What y'all got goin' on?"

he/him/his

364 Reviews

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:11 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Maggie explains what happened.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:38 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo looked over to Zogin and Soul, and sighed. "Nothing like this, no. I just figure I'll roll with the punches, since I can't do much else. Not like I won't try, but if no one's realistically got time to explain it to someone as dense as me I'm not gonna steal them away from tryin' to figure out how to stop it by demanding answers. Like, yeah, sure it'd be nice, but unless they need and want my help and/or direct me to do something, I'm just gonna wait. You know, contemplate the meaning of life and other existential things in lieu of our potential impending death. Cause if I'm helpless and literally can't do anything about it, it's probably better to find peace with it all than freak out. But uh, you know, long, bunny-trail of an answer for your question."

He shrugged with one shoulder, letting his gaze fall to his feet. But he let out a little laugh. "Sorry for sounding like I was uh, going all 'death is inevitable and everything's hopeless' on ya. Wasn't exactly what I meant to communicate but that's probably what it sounds like, I bet."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:59 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Zogin and Soul exchanged glances. He searched her face to figure out what she was thinking, and it was the lack of emotions on it that gave him his answer; she was just as worried as he was.

"It did sound like that," Soul quietly admitted, "but I think we're all feeling the same way."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:28 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo shrugged with a small smile on his face. "Well let's hope this works out. I think we might just have a chance, the gal and Chris may be able to come up with a good plan yet."

117 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:35 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"'n tell me what a Reaper is?" Thuki inquires.

he/him/his

Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena