z

Young Writers Society

The Three Dragon Inn

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:52 am
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Sacred scrambles about himself in a panic, realizing that his Puritanian wasn't going to do accomplish much, as he'd instructed the spirit within to not do anything. At this, he nails his palm to his face and let's out an aggravated grunt, snapping his fingers to set his right arm ablaze with violet flames.

"C-Come at me if y-you want! I'll burn ya to a crisp!" Sacred can barely utter the words.
Last edited by SacredPen on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:56 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

The ones who had leapt into action now stand between the zombie and bystanders, weapons out. Thuki leaps over the bar. They're all ready to fight, but are waiting for ((Kara's dude, right??)) to deal with the thing first.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:05 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo had already stood up at his full height when it burst into the room, slowly, standing behind Bends and between the creature and innocent bystanders retreating to the other end of the bar. He waits quietly for someone to make the first move, but creates a ball of glowing blue electricity around his closed fist at his side, ready to strike when needed.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:37 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Soul's eyes widened in horror when he laid them upon Sammy. He looked like a human underneath all of the darkness, but there was something that didn't feel right. He couldn't place his finger on what. But it doesn't matter what's wrong, Soul decided as he took a step forward. He reached his hand out as he tried to approach Sammy, intent on attempting to heal him in the hopes that it would turn him back to what he had once been.

But then he felt Zogin's hand on his arm, and he stopped. He looked beside him to see her shaking her head. "He's too far gone, Soul," she whispered sadly. "Neither of us can help him now." She was pointing her gun at the threat, but she had yet to pull the trigger. He knew that she wanted to help him too.

But she made a point that he couldn't deny.

If only he was able to cry; Sammy needed someone to mourn the person that he had once been.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:13 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

SAMMY catches their scent and pounces on a random tavern person. The person screams in agony as SAMMY rips him into pieces. SAMMY bounds to another one and does the same thing.

BENDS and CUPPACCINO swear at the same time. CUPPACCINO lifts her hand and points her finger towards the sky. She shoots a loud lazer beam.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:03 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo didn't need to see any more pain occur or hear any more screams. He wasn't going to hesitate any longer and he didn't care what the others said about being still. People were getting torn apart.

With a lightning charged fist, Bo ran into the thick of the fight, running at Sammy with full force. He gave Sammy a powerful punch to the gut, quickly throwing him back out the open door. "We are taking this outside!" He yelled fiercely. This needed to be taken away from the innocent bystanders. With arms glowing and sparking with electricity he charged back outside, to keep the creature from coming in. He hoped that the people who knew sammy would follow.

Spoiler! :
@KaraStevens I don't know how Sammy works, and what kind of attacks affect him since he's like, a zombie. In different zombie worlds there's different rules on what hurts them, what kills them, and what doesn't. I don't plan on killing him of course, but yeah. Hopefully it's ok that Bo like... forcefully removed him. If you want me to change anything I will!
Last edited by soundofmind on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:52 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Those with weapons leap in to help, if only a diversion while Bends and Cappuccino actually kill it.

he/him/his

24 Reviews

Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:32 am
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Sacred notices the man forcing the horrendous creature outside and decides to follow him, his hand still ablaze. He jumps through the doorway, rolling across the ground in a spiral of flames before tackling the zombie with the wheel, jumping back and landing on one knee, his right hand extended as a blade of purple fire forms in his hand.

"I'm not a fan of murder, but I will not hesitate to send this abomination to the Black Room if need be!" Sacred declares to no one in particular, halfway hoping he wouldn't have to do so, halfway expecting he would.
"Why do I need money to live? Can't I just, like, photosynthesize or something?"

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:10 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Spoiler! :
@soundofmind Sammy can't be killed, for a reason Bends and Chino don't know, and Sammy probably won't be perturbed by LIGHTENING.

"Stop!" BENDS says. SAMMY doesn't react to the electricity. "He won't respond to that! But he WILL respond to this!"

As he says "this" BENDS starts getting bigger and his eyes turn red. He has a huge tail now and his cheeks rip in half to reveal a larger, bigger mouth with teeth. He almost starts MELTING somehow and his arm transforms into something entirely made of ink. "Protect them," he growls at CUPPACCINO. She nods and surrounds everyone with a laser shield.

SAMMY yelps and runs away like a dog. BATTLE WON! YOU EARNED 0 GOLD AND 0 XP.

BENDS pops a pill in his mouth with his non-ink hand and turns back to normal. There are ink stains from where ever he touched and his clothes are now all black. "Sorry," BENDS apologizes. "I'll pay for any damage."
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

117 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:17 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Not at all," Thuki answers, slipping her knives away as everything returns back to normal.

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:59 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Bo stands back as he watches Bends scare off Sammy and bring a (relative) resolution to the situation. He didn't think lightning would kill a zombie, but he did want to get it away from eating people. With a small sigh, he shrugged, having accomplished his goal, though only in part, since there were like, two people injured. Thankfully there were healers present in the tavern who were tending to them.

As he walked back into the bar, he could finally begin to feel the beer kick in. After the rush of a adrenaline, the drunkenness threw him off a bit, but if anything, it helped him 'calm down.'

He sat back down at the bar, letting out another sigh. "A nice, normal day, ey, Thuki?"

117 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:37 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

"Normal? Maybe for Jay," she chuckles. Jay was a common pickpocket who seemed to bring trouble wherever she went. Thuki had all but raised the catfolk child.

he/him/his

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:51 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

"Mmm, normal is relative." Bo shrugged. "Everything's relative. Except for people, they're not all related." He gave a goofy grin and laughed at his own joke.

24 Reviews

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:30 am
View Likes
SacredPen says...

Sacred's hands hang in front of him as he stares slack-jawed at the occurrence before him.
His face twists into spitefully jealous expression as he sucks air in through his teeth before clicking his tongue and walking back into the bar, taking his previous seat.

"I'm one hundred percent going to need every drop now. I'm talking every individual atom. Strongest thing you have - I'm really trying to drown my disappointment tonight." he mutters, burying his head in his arms. The entire situation is already progressing along a severely jagged edge, with very little consistency possible at this rate. Perhaps a drink or two would wash away the intense embarrassment of the issue and replace it with blissful ignorance...perhaps not.

Sacred forgets that he has godly alcohol tolerance.

Picture for idea of Sacred's expression:
Spoiler! :

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:30 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Zogin and Soul settled back into their respective seats after the threat was dealt with. He turned his attention to her. He hoped that she wasn't going to try drinking more beer. But, seemingly satisfied with her drinking contest - though no official victor had been announced - she asked Thuki, "What kind of food do you serve here? I'm starving."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon