Young Writers Society

Cosmic Collapse

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:37 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Instability in the bubble of Heaven has caused the dimension to collapse, displacing the angels on earth. Confused and dazed, these are not the angels you read about or heard stories of.

You may play as a premade character of your choosing, a fresh character on Earth, or as a fallen angel. Do not kill without discussing first. Abide by RP Realm rules. Beyond that, we'll have a gruesome blast.

There likely will be blood and non-canon religious exploration, along with scientific exploration into the cause of the collapse. Scientific Characters are needed.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:16 pm
Atticus says...

Dr. John E. Pecker, known to his colleagues simply as the Bird, threw his pen with more force than necessary at the wall. He rested his head in his hands, cradling it gently, as he tries to think of a solution.

Pages of scientific mumbo-jumbo are laid in front of him, and his wristwatch reads 11:17. He should be in his temperature-controlled king-sized bed right now, after a long and relaxing warm shower and a delicious dinner served by one of his many servants. But all of that had disappeared after the crash.

He crossed the room and picked up his pen, returning to his work. He was filling in some of the answers and about to retire for the night when he heard footsteps outside his room.
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox