Reviews: 13
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 am
View Likes
sylrie says...

The Vault of Souls

Azi Sulet
Spoiler! :
Name: Azi Sulet

Appearance:. For the most part, he looks to be a guarded person, actively appearing unfriendly enough to not be approached, but not threatening enough to warrant unwanted attention. His overall appearance is one that blends in easily; brown hair, brown eyes, relatively tan skin, average build and looking to be of average strength. His clothing is always such that it leaves nothing to be admired, often with a simple leather tunic, gauntlets, with a wool shirt, leggings, and leather boots to keep warm (all dirty, as though they had gone unwashed for a while). The only things of note are the weapons he carries (a sword, a bow, and a peculiar flintlock pistol with strange engravings), the tired look in his eyes, the small rectangular piece of metal attached to one arm, and the belt with three circles of materials (one a pouch with multiple leather pieces inside it, another a piece of wood with engravings on it, and the third a piece of metal, again with engravings). There is an engraving carved into his chest, over his heart, that matches one of the engravings on the flintlock.

Personality: At first, Azi seems reckless, constantly going about his fights in a seemingly haphazard fashion. However, this is not the case; when sticking around him, one finds that he is driven by something that he does not speak of. He has a very guarded nature, and while he'll be very open about the uses of some of his toolkit, he'll never speak of certain items he possesses. This guarded yet driven nature implies that he's a dangerous person, but in reality he is willing to help; one just needs to gain his trust first.

Background: Classic revenge story, with a loved one having been killed. This is the event that drives him to do what he normally would not, and also the event that causes him to help those in need on the way. He's not necessarily a warrior, but he's good enough with a bow to manage, and he's aggressive enough with his sword to make up for his lack of experience. He was also armed by somebody with a common goal, who gave him the knowledge and tools necessary to complete his mission.

Powers: He doesn't have powers himself, but instead derives abilities from the various tools he has. The engraved metal on his arm, when removed (and with the knowledge of the intended effect and the intention to activate said effect) expands to about twice the size of a medieval rectangular shield, providing plenty of cover in one direction. It shrinks after ten minutes at that size, or until the effect is dispelled by the one who used it. The leather pieces burn when activated, making a small fire hot enough to start a campfire (if one was set up), the wood piece purifies water (with the exception of poisons), and the metal piece creates a much larger burst of flames, often layering a small area (it can be retrieved afterwards, but the effect (and the effect of the shield piece) can only be used once every 24 hours). The flintlock's effect is unknown, but it seems only he is capable of using it.

Strengths: His aggressive fighting style can catch opponents off guard, and he's a decent shot with the bow. He is also patient with the use of the magic in his possession. He is relatively careful, as well (but can be pushed to recklessness)

Weaknesses: He's not at all a warrior, and the moment somebody figures that out, his aggressive fighting style becomes a hinderance. He's often driven to recklessness, and will often make mistakes and push away those who could possibly help, and his most useful magic can only be used once per day.

Dae
Spoiler! :
Name: Dae (Has no last name)

Appearance: Small (5'9"), below average build, bright green eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin, often wearing very mismatched clothes. He can shift into various types of dragons, drakes, wyverns and wyrms, which can have any scale color or pattern he chooses.

Personality: For the most part, he seems very naive. He's quick to trust people, and grows overly attached to those he trusts (almost like a sort of imprinting cycle, which repeats when he meets interesting new people). While for the most part he's a rather bright and cheery fellow, there are moments where his emotions will take a sudden reversal, only to return once more to his usual chipper mood. This is explained in background.

Background: Dae is what is referred to as a chimera drake, and is unfortunately one of the last of his kind. The humans of his world realized for a long while that chimera drakes were useful companions to have...until one was placed under a sufficient amount of stress to release their chimera form (explained in powers). This resulted in an extermination effort, one that resulted in all of the chimera drakes closest to Dae being killed. Perhaps the fact that he witnessed the death of his parents and only sibling was what saved his sanity, as the sight resulted in a permanent wall in his mind thrown up around the event and those involved, causing him to forget his family, and the others who perished in the extermination. From that point onwards, he lived in relative peace in the forest he had always called his home.

Powers: His powers are natural to those of his kind, and allows him to change into any type of dragon, drake, wyvern or wyrm, albeit very small versions of them. However, there is one exception to the tiny dragon rule; the chimera drake itself. The chimera drake is named such for two reasons; it takes aspects of different types of dragons and throws them together in a haphazard fashion, and because for the most part, it is a far flung hope to see one.

Strengths: Surviving in forests, hiding objects and himself

Weaknesses: Combat of any sort, struggles with hunting larger creatures, has a few mental health issues that he's unaware of, naive, overly trusting
Last edited by sylrie on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost, not aimless. I know where I need to go, I just...don't know how to get there yet.
(they/them)

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:07 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Helenah Rosemary:

Spoiler! :
Name: Helenah Rosemary.

Appearance: Thin figure, thin lips, blonde hair, icy blue eyes, short for her age and she's usually seen in her favorite jeans and a comfy red t-shirt.

Personality: She's very optimistic, out-spoken, she never lies (and if she does, her ears turn bright red), and she is also very very social.

Background: She is very rich. Her mother, father, and little brother - who is 10 - live in a huge mansion. They're the type of family who have arguments very rarely. When she was born, a hummingbird watched her mother give birth to her and so, Ruby - her bird - has vowed to herself that she will stick to Helenah forever. She can talk to Helenah and Helenah can talk back. Helenah has always lived in luxury.

Powers: She has a hummingbird who follows her everywhere (her animal friend sorta), and she can talk to her and hears her hummingbird talking. But, others will only be able to hear Ruby - the bird - buzzing. Also, she can run faster than lightning.

Avery Ashton:

Spoiler! :
Name: Avery Ashton

Appearance: He has a tall, muscular body. He's handsome, and has bright green eyes, long lashes, freckles (only a few on his nose), and a dimple on his right cheek.

Personality: He's positive, open-minded, funny and open to any new ideas. He's not really the "leader" type of person. He tends to sit back and follow.

Background: He has an older brother -- Tim -- and a younger sister -- Izzy. His dad -- Simon -- works as a realtor. His mother -- Martha -- is just a normal wife. No job or anything. Avery studies at the Laval University, and obviously lives in Quebec, a province in Canada. His family lives in Levis, but he himself has an apartment in Quebec City that is close to his uni. He's got friends, and his parents are really overprotective about his relationships for no apparent reason.

Powers: None, because he's a normal human being.

Strengths: He can easily be told to do things. He can somehow cure "depression and sadness", like for example if someone was stressed badly or depressed or sad, he'd use his words and help the person get over what's going on.

Weaknesses: He's claustrophobic not sure if that's a weakness but just FYI. And another thing is that he's pretty overwhelmed when he's told to do two or more things at once. You have to literally lead him through the whole process.
Last edited by Lib on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*insert quirky signature here*

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:44 pm
View Likes
Simonsn338 says...

Name:ace catan

Appearance:white hair , blue eyes , black clothes

Personality:sweet , shy , sarcastic

Background: depends but mainly she was abused as a child and became stronger overtime learning from animals.

Powers:able to talk to animals , can turn into an animal she touches.
Love is love

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:59 pm
View Likes
EmileeBrightman says...

Emilee - hardworking
Rose - A flower
Brightman - Fair

Physical Appearance & Other:
Nickname: Em/Emmy, Pancake, smol child
Height: 4’ 7”
Weight: 81 lbs.
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair: Medium, dirty-blonde hair w/ lighter highlights visible only in the good sunlight (Summertime)
Healthy: Has a disease called encephalitis, which is like brain inflammation.
Other: Has light blue, round glasses.

Mental Appearance & Other:
Personality: Gullible, very extroverted, enthusiastic, stubborn. She is very calm under some pressure, unless it’s a chaotic situation or some sort of deadline. She tends to be outgoing, but doesn’t always like talking to people because they think she’s a smart aleck or just don't like her.
Bad Habits: She tends to go overboard with her snarky comments sometimes, blows people off, and pretending to be a know-it-all.
Good Habits: Like to help new people or others who don’t have much, like her.
Hobbies: Singing, Ice skating, and pulling the occasional prank on someone if they're not nice to her.
Enjoys: Going down to the lake near her house.
Doesn’t Enjoy: Sarcastic people who use her gullible personality against her, being alone, and people telling her what to do.
Style: Modern clothes, though they’re well worn out
Parent: Doesn’t know anything about her father, but her mother is a stay-at-home mom who works from home on her computer being an implementation coordinator for a medical company.
Siblings: None
Background: Growing up in Vancouver, Washington, Emilee in no way knew what it was like to not have hate or wrongdoing inside the world. She by no means felt very right there, considering she was not a calm kid. She talked out of turn, never ate her greens, but she never got into inconvenience with the police. The story would be different with any other youngster she knew and grew up with. Because of it being such an extensive city, absolutely everyone was constantly active. That implied no time for individuals to stand up for Emilee when she got bullied. She nevertheless recalled the day her mother came into her fifth grade classroom and complained to the instructor before the whole class about how she held her back due to the fact that she just wasn't smart enough. Since then, she hasn't been able to make friends easily.
Powers: None
Emilee Brightman ~ Figure Skater
Daughter of Hermes
Slytherin

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:34 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
Name:Silver Erementaru
Height: 6'5
Appearance: wears a black cloak,one eye pure white one ice blue,young serious face
Personality:protective to people close to him
Strengths:Survivalist,Fast, knows multiple magic types, can fight very well
Weaknesses: cant hurt people close to him,can corrupt if pushed too far,vast knowledge of most spells of the weaker hand casts but not the stronger types, hand to hand fighting
Last edited by Silverthefox2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:07 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Alright, here goes.
Spoiler! :

Name: Ezra Dexter

Appearance: She's 4'11" tall and weighs in at a slim 109 lbs, Ezra is petite. She's usually sporting spiked leather boots and carrying a black backpack with her. Her spiky black hair ends just below her chin and her eyes are emerald green. She has her ears pierced all the way up, five times on each side.

Personality: She's intelligent, but brutally honest. She has a dry sense of humor and is usually sarcastic.

Background: Her parents were both doctors who made sure she went to a private school where she could focus on learning everything about human anatomy, she was expelled for indecent behavior with another student, and finished her education overseas. She took a year off due to her parents disowning her, and spent time stabilizing her life. She later attended medical school and became a doctor before resigning from her hospital job after an offer from a patient she couldn't refuse. She now works as the medic for a notorious troublemaker.

Powers: She has no inherent magic.

Strengths: Extensive medical knowledge, is a loyal friend, is very agile and quick. She is extremely well versed in botany, cooking, and traditional medicine.

Weaknesses: She is small, and not very physically strong. She's also closed off emotionally. She has a tendency to get herself into dangerous situations but is being trained by her boss to defend herself.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Reviews: 0
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:51 pm
View Likes
patch132 says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Hi, I'm Kian, you can call me Patch, only people that are talking to me about something serious call me by my actual first name. Here are a few things about me.

Hobbies: I enjoy writing, drawing and playing the guitar.

Personality: I'm very quiet and prefer a lot of solitude. I'm also really shy so if you'd like to talk to me, don't wait for me. I do have a very dark side to me and when getting to know me through roleplays and such, prepare for dark and depressing things. I do take a lot of things seriously since it's hard for me to tell a joke from a threat. I am Bisexual but mostly lean to the gay side.

secret powers or specialties:
change the outcome of a dangerous situation or look into the future for what the different outcomes are.
Similar to a Necromancer I can summons things from the dead. more or less. I really just summon not to extreme but can be when required, creatures from many dark places.

looks: I have short black hair with purple streaks, which is always a mess and gets in my face a lot. wearing black skinny jeans and a Rose 1986 white shirt. I look kinda feminine with my facial features when there actually seen. my eyes aren't normal, one eye is completely black and the other is a dark purple.

That was a bit about me if you'd like to get to know me more or know about my past. keep up with my life story being written. It's being written on my creator's profile. thank you.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:28 pm
View Likes
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly Pearl

Spoiler! :
Name:Lilly Pearl

Appearance:Soft, wavy, gentle brown hair that reaches to her chest, yet is usually kept up in a ponytail. Freckles cover her face, rounder cheeks, a little plumper and shorter. Large, green-ish, gold eyes. Wears clothing like sweatshirts and baggy jeans.

Personality:She tries to be kind to most people, and rarely, if never, picks fights, or goes through with them. She tries to keep arguments under control the best she can, while staying calm. It's easy for her to cry, just a simple insult can hurt her severely, whether it shows or not.

Background:Her family lived in a small cottage in the woods, where she learned to hunt, fish, and farm. Her parents are divorced, and she lives with her mother and stepfather, along with her little sister, who's barely able to walk. She's never met her father.

Powers:She has the strange ability to draw the attention of wildlife toward her. Her family calls her the "animal magnet".

Strengths:She is fearless when she has a gun in her hands.

Weaknesses:If weaponless, she cowers in fear.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 4
Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:17 am
View Likes
Ruthie says...

Name: Esme

How she looks: Pastel pink hair, and grey eyes that are usually half closed. She has a tatoo of a broken heart next to her eye, and a nose ring. She wears black lipstick and smoky eye shadow. She dresses in black skirts, and wears chains. She could even be considered pretty. That is if she opened her eyes all the way.

Personality: Doesn't like people. Hates animals. She gets really offended when people underestimate her or talk about her behind her back, and although it doesn't seem like it, she is really strong and will knock your lights out. Despite all this, if she likes you, your set for life, and you can trust her with any secret.

Family: Her mom is a movie star, who was considering not having her, but was told that Esme would grow up to do great things. She is pretty dissapointed, but is always looking for job oppertunities for Esme, however she has never been hired because she didn't even finish high school.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:05 am
View Likes
JoyDark says...

Name: Ruby Grace Smith

Appearance: Dyed bright pink hair, brown roots showing, that goes to her chest, light brown eyes set in a pale round face. Ears pierced but mostly no earrings, mascara (if any makeup at all), 5'2'' in height, thick set from waist down but not many other places, a smattering of freckles, usually wears jeans and T-shirts, occasionally a hoodie (not exactly one for fashion)

Personality: Friendly, optimistic, kind of talkative, loyal, not extremely smart book-wise, stands up for herself and her friends (if needed), not exactly one to back down, has good intentions (most of the time), can be sassy and even mischievous. She's a best friend kind of character, one who'll stick by you, even if that doesn't make her very popular. She's friendly and open to people, almost an extrovert. She doesn't go looking for trouble, but if it calls on her she'll usually answer with gusto. She may be small, but she can be fierce, and sometimes even brave. She's not exactly the smartest (she relies on her friends for that) but she'll complete her projects and her homework diligently, even if she doesn't like it (which I guarantee she won't). She doesn't like school, and doesn't even know if she wants to go to college, even though her family kind of expects it from her (her older sister and brother both went to college, and so did both of her parents). She can be sassy, and if there's a bully she holds a grudge against, she'll be ready to prank them or even maybe just "accidentally" trip them in the cafeteria. She's not the most popular, but that doesn't faze her. She's just happy to stay with her friends, whom she is very loyal to (I mean, she loves them. Not in a romantic way, but she loves them).

Background: She was born in a decent-sized county in New York and has lived there ever since. She goes to a public high school, while her parents both work (her dad as a lawyer, her mom as an accountant) and her siblings (Henry who is 23 and Danielle who is basically 20) attend college nearby. She originally dyed her hair pink because her mom had breast cancer (her mother survived, so she's just kinda letting it grow out now). During her first year at high school, Ruby met Noah Samuel Blackhorne, a slightly moody student who just happened to be in nearly all of her classes. They grew to be good friends, as Ruby was very friendly and Noah was nice and smart. He was really the only close friend Ruby had. During the 10th grade, though, in the early part of the year, Noah mysteriously vanished. Ruby earnestly looked for him while comforting his family and trying to march through life without her best friend. After months of searching, she found him at a remote location in Montana, at a boarding school called the American Academy of Elementalists (AAE). Noah had been living and learning there, growing his strength in controlling the four elements and meeting new people, including Monica Jennifer Wells, whom Ruby was pretty jealous of. (Not because she thought they were becoming romantically involved--Ruby didn't feel for Noah like that at all. She was jealous because they were such good friends, and it seemed like Noah couldn't take his eyes off of her. Later, she learned that he had a crush on her, and that in his mind Ruby was still his best friend.) Eventually, after about two weeks of pleading/shenanigans, Ruby convinced Noah to come home, and come home he did... to inform his parents of what he was doing, and then go back to finish his schooling there. Ruby, while at the AAE, learned that she too had some elemental powers and could potentially become an elementalist. She is still deciding whether or not to start schooling there.

Powers: Has the potential to manipulate air, water, earth and fire, although not much ability in practice, as she hasn't received much schooling/training.

Strengths: Is strongly outgoing, brave, and social; is not afraid of confronting people. Her loyalty is a strength, as is her compass towards good. Other strengths include singing (she can hold a tune pretty well) and making others laugh/cheer them up.

Weaknesses: Can hold grudges, and if betrayed by a friend can turn from nice and loyal to nasty and jealous. Her powers are not very strong, and she isn't the brightest. She also can be easily bored.
Last edited by JoyDark on Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:48 am
View Likes
mythh says...

Here ya go. My futuristic roleplay character.
Spoiler! :

Name: Jack Darkslayer

Looks: Jet black hair with green streaks at the front. Green eyes. Wears black keds, black T-shirt and black jeans.

Personality: Not too friendly. Trusts very few people. Isn't insecure and loves playing games with people and torturing them with risky situations. He wears shades that allow him to read his target's psychology and helps him predict their moves. He prefers laser guns that shoot blue lasers. He usually has laser guns attached to his wrists and boosters on his legs to fly small heights(about 20 metres) and land safely.
He carries an additional laser rifle that is good for close range, mid range and long range combat.

Gang/Organization: The Dividers. Founded by his ancestors originally known as the Yakuza.

backstory: His father was killed in a gang war. He destroyed all the gangs single-handedly and later renamed his father's organization to "The Dividers". He only tells the rest to his closest friends. The only one who actually knew was his girlfriend before she died. He doesn't like to to talk about her.

Other: He HATES people who take justice into their own hands and he also HATES the police.

The name's Myth.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:47 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Nathaniel

Spoiler! :

Name: Nathaniel Black
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: pansexual
Birthdate: some vague day in may of 1664?
Birthplace: the new netherlands colony/new york city area?
Death Date (if applicable): N/A
Death Place (if applicable): N/A
Blood Type (if applicable): N/A
Physical Appearance: He has smooth pale skin, a unique jagged jawline that gives his face a sort of handsome character. He has eyes of a medium-dark emerald green, yet they can be several shades lighter or darker with mood. He doesn't have facial hair, but it suits him. He is decently tall ( 5'11) and thin but muscular. He is always wearing a leather jacket, t-shirt, some form of skinnyjean, and combat boots. His hair is a duck spackled dusty brown grey. Today he is wearing a solid black leather jacket an oasis T-Shirt and black skinnyjeans with black combat boots.
Personality: Some adjectives to describe him would be: cocky, sarcastic, playful, dorky, loyal, quirky. He is slightly niave in ways, but he can be sly as well. He is a semiemotionally stable being.
Hobbies/Interests: He enjoys music, leather craft, and such.
Occupation (if available): Vendor.
Cues For Lying: he has none and is therefore unpredictable.
Backstory: complicated.
Family (if applicable): N/A
Pets (if applicable): N/A
Relation to Other Characters: none
Goal (In the story): saving the universe, and possible getting a date >.O.
Reasons for Goal: he is lonely, but more importantly he needs a world to live in.
Rules They Go By: none
Medical Conditions (if applicable): N/A
Facts/Anything Else Worth Mentioning: Nathan is a blend of shapeshifter and shadowcreature. He can change into any creature or object. Yet he can also hide without doing either of those things

Last edited by fatherfig on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:52 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

Renyard D'Angelo

Spoiler! :
Name: Renyard D'angelo

Personality: Varies wildly, but whatever he's feeling, it's always an extreme. The battle between light and dark is always raging inside of him, and neither side tends to win for long. He attempts to control himself, and can usually manufacture a modicum of normalcy, but if someone or something he cares about is involved, you're sure to see the full extent of emotion he is capable of. His goal in life is to somehow be free of lightness and darkness altogether, and just be himself.

Looks: Tall, golden skinned, deep brown hair, one eye is blue, the other red. His features are a strange blend of innocent and devious, looking at once like a lovable child and a clever thief. He wears a loose, unbleached linen shirt and black ankle-banded pants with leather boots, giving him a somewhat medieval appearance, which he doesn't mind in the slightest.

Abilities: Reynard’s abilities change between the day and the night. During the day, he has some of the powers of angels, including healing, creating light, purifying water, turning undead, and speaking tongues. At night, he has the powers of demons, including willing harm, dousing flames, hiding in shadows, and whispering into mortal minds. In both day and night, he can fly, talk to spirits, and enter the inner worlds of unconscious mortals. Has a sword, a flaming broadsword during the day, which morphs to a poisoned rapier at night.

Sexuality: Since Reynard is not mortal, and does not have a gender, he is unfamiliar with the concept of sexuality. Although he is far more attracted to female mortals, he has not learned enough to be sure he is entirely disinterested in males.

Backstory: Renyard is the child of a seraph(angel) and a succubus(demon), the first product of a union between the divine and the damned. His mother was killed by the powers of darkness for consorting with the children of the light, and his father was corrupted by the darkness of his wife, and was quickly dying. Knowing that the boy could not be safe in either heaven nor hell, Reynard’s father(the seraph) sent him to live with the mortals of earth with his dying breaths. He was raised in Spain by a family who was kind enough to take in the orphan boy, never knowing his true nature, until one day the powers of darkness came to claim him for their own. The family who raised him was slaughtered, and Reynard barely escaped. He’s been on the run for almost one hundred years, carefully evading the demons, but never resorting to a plea to the heavens for aid. His rambling escape has brought him across most the world, but most recently to the massive city of New York, where he hopes to finally slip into the crowds...

Yes, his name is Renyard, not Reynard, get over it.
"What is grief, if not love persevering?"

--Vision

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon May 18, 2020 10:50 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Oycilis

Spoiler! :
Name: Oycilis Peirane

Sexuality: Bi

Species: Siren

Personality: Mostly shy, therefore causing her to have just a few close friends. When she isn’t, she’s often curious and kind. However, her curiosity gets in the way sometimes, and not in a good way, due to her clumsiness.

Appearance: Long, grayish-pink hair, wavy hair with a strand of it falling down the middle of her face. She has beautiful purple eyes, and splotches blue scales along her body. Her tail is mostly blue and pink, with hints of lavender that sparkle in the light. She has an eyepatch over her right eye.

Abilities: Like most sirens, Oycilis has the ability to control humans through the power of song. She also has the unique ability to control the waves to her will, and turn human on command.

Backstory: Oycilis is the siren duke’s only child. When she was about 150 years old (around 2-3 years old in siren years), her mother’s throat was cut by humans in an attempt to gain the siren’s voice, and Oycilis’s eye was badly hurt in the process, causing her to lose sight in her right eye and wear an eyepatch over it. Heartbroken over the loss of his wife, the siren duke proclaimed that revenge would be taken on the humans, and thus, the tradition of sirens luring humans to their death began. Oycilis has carried on this tradition over time, and has lured a few humans to their doom, but her curiosity may come to be her weakness...

Wren

Spoiler! :
Name: Wren Viper

Age: 15 (Well, actually about 5,400, but no human needs to know THAT.)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Fallen Demon

Personality: Very sassy and, well, extra. They can be pretty rebellious, and they have a bit of an ego, but they’re actually pretty nice once you get to know them.

Appearance: Short brown hair, dyed light green at the ends. They have big green eyes. They wear a jean jacket over their magenta plaid shirt, and shorts with fishnet stockings.

Abilities: Each demon is gifted with a power. Wren in particular is an elemental.

Backstory: Wren was a demon long ago, and was like most of them, until the day they fell in love with an angel. They confessed, and together, they were happy... until everyone else found out. As punishment, Wren was banished to Earth for eternity, and the angel became a demon and lost the memory of Wren. They’ve roamed the Earth for hundreds of years, and is now disguised as a 15-year old person. They have a system of going at it alone, but could love return...?

Zosia

Spoiler! :
Name: Zosia Astergood

Sexuality: Lesbian

Species: Faun

Appearance: Dark skin with white, sparkly freckles. Long, poofy black hair. Rounded glasses, blue eyes, deer nose and orangeish-beige antlers. Claw scars over nose. String necklace around neck. White, poofy dress.

Personality: Zosia is shy and sweet when you get to know her. However, when she’s in battle, she can be a formidable foe.

Background: A human fell in love with a deer centaur, and Zosia was born. When she was very little, hunters killed the centaur, and the human disappeared mysteriously. Her scars are from the vicious dogs during the attack. Ever since, she’s lived in the forest in a small cottage, surviving on her own.

Powers: Zosia is able to communicate with woodland creatures, and she has small pyrokenisis.

Strengths: She is able to navigate and survive in harsh environments with ease, and is a very skilled archer.

Weaknesses: Her claw marks are painful to touch, and she fears humans and dogs. All of them.
Last edited by Ignorance on Wed May 12, 2021 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue May 19, 2020 1:45 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Alexandria Caitlyn Leifsson (Alex)
Appears in @Liberty and I's DTWH "The Celebrity Conundrum"

Spoiler! :

Name: Alexandria Caitlyn Leifsson (Alex)

Personality: Alex is a realist but can be quite negative at times. She is honest and rarely tells a lie unless it is absolutely necessary (life or death situation). She is extroverted and knows many people, few of them who are actually her "friends". Alex is very smart when it comes to History, Math, and random facts, but anything else she knows nothing.

Appearance: Alex has a unique appearance. She has many freckles dotting her face and is rather short, at about 5'6". Her short, wavey hair was originally red but she dyed it to platinum blonde. She has a nose ring (removable, in case of fancy events) and a rose tattoo on her right middle finger. She wears wide-rimmed glasses, changing between navy and black.

Background: Alex was born in Toronto, but soon after her parents moved to Quebec City. Her two dads, Isaac and Samuel, have been dating since 1997 and eventually were married in 2017. She doesn't have any siblings but has two dogs, Hades (a red Labrador) and Artemis (a bloodhound). Alex lives with her fathers in a small, two-bedroom apartment that they've had forever. Alex is attending Laval University, close to their apartment.

Powers: She's a normal human being with normal human being abilities.

Strengths: Alex can easily do things that involve running around campus. Delivering food, turning in homework, anything. She also can take charge of many things, as long as she has some information on what it is.

Weaknesses: Alex hates road trips if that's a weakness. She can't stand being in the car for more than three hours at a time. Also, she hates being with famous people, she just doesn't know what to say, or do! She gets sick at the smell of disinfectant and finally, she is allergic to fish.

Clementine (Clem) Amalthea
Appears in @ScarlettFire's Storybook "Cassandra Of The Lost"

Spoiler! :
If anyone would like to see the photo I had picked out for Clem, but it was too big (even when edited), here you go.

Name: Clementine (Clem) Amalthea.
Race: Half Valkai, half Human.

Role: The Scientist.

Appearance: Clementine has blonde hair that goes a little past her shoulders. Her pale skin is home to many freckles, especially on her face. She looks like a normal human-being, besides her light purple eyes. Clementine does not share the Valkai's unusual feeding habits, like feeding on blood. Clementine feeds on energy. She has a height of 5 foot 8 inches and is medium weight, not very skinny but not very over weight.

Personality: Clementine has a bit of a show-off attitude, though it isn't as bad as other peoples. She is experimental when shes in the lab. She always wants to be the person that discovers something new and important. Clem can develop a temper when not being listened to and can become tense when she hasn't socialized in a while. She was raised by just her mother and her cousins (for a short while), so she is a bit family-orientated. Her desire for attention originated in her childhood, when her cousins wouldn't play with her because her father was an alien. Clem has a high IQ an is very smart, especially when it comes to chemicals and elements.
- Strengths: Great with substances and chemicals, also good at anything math and science related. Being both human and Valkai lets her fit in with both groups.
- Weaknesses: People with less knowledge sometimes abandon her because of her Valkai heritage. She keeps some of her experiments secret, which people do not trust.

Skills: Clementine has many skills, majority of them relating to science and mathematics. She has some knowledge when it comes to piloting shuttles, carriers, and light carriers.

History: Clementine was born on Earth, in what used to be Germany, to a human mother and a Valkai father. Clem would spend ten months of the Earth year with her mom, Halley, then the other two months with her father, Dachall. Depending on Dachall's schedule, she would sometimes spend more than ten months with her mother. During her time with her father, she would learn all about spaceships and elements unknown to humans. Her father nurtured her interest in this, sending her back to Halley with Valkai books to keep her busy. As soon as she turned forty (the age her parents decided) she went to join her father in the Valkai world, studying to become a scientist. Since then, she has only seen her mother twice every year, for one week at a time.

Shes awoken on the Cassandra, not knowing anything about herself, except for the name Clementine Amalthea.

Other: Clementine partially dislikes the human race, mostly due to the unkind way her relatives treated her. They practically disowned her and her mother after Halley admitted that Clem was part Valkai.

Betty Ditte and Lukács Anssi
Appear in @lulon's Roleplay "Dead Center"

Spoiler! :
Name: Betty Ditte
Age: 17 (she's really 97, but she's a vampire, so she looks 17)
Type (werewolf, demon, etc.): Vampire

Looks: Betty has pale olive skin, which is dotted with freckles from when she forgets to cover up. She has large, dark green eyes and auburn hair that she wears in waves. She always wears a baseball cap, a crop-top hoodie or another long-sleeved shirt, and high-waisted pants with converses. She's about medium height, at 5'7", and is neither skinny or overweight.

Personality: Betty is old-fashioned, to say the least. She refuses to own a touch-screen phone, so she owns a cheap flip-phone her parents require her to have. Basically, she's a technophobe but will use technology if required. Betty is introverted, mostly because over the years she has seen friends grow old and pass away, and she doesn't want to be sad anymore. Once she opens up, she can be quite friendly, but still sends off gloomy vibes. Betty loves music and has an extensive music collection, some of her record albums dating back to the 1940s. Despite this fact, she can't play a single instrument.

Hobbies/Skills: Because doesn't watch TV, unless it's something on the history channel, or use electronics, she usually spends her time writing, painting, or sewing. Betty has also devoted some of her time learning languages and is fluent in seven, including Russian, French, and Spanish, and knows some words in many others. Her father is a mechanic, so she has some skills when it comes to fixing automobiles.

Other: Like in the movie "Age of Adaline", Betty moves around every 5-8 years so no one gets suspicious that she's practically unaging.

Name: Lukács (like Lucas but pronounced with a ch instead of s) Anssi
Type (werewolf, demon, etc.): Arachne (Ok, it's a Supernatural character/monster, but I thought it was cool)

Looks: Lukács has a "limestone skin tone" (look it up, it's like dark peach) and no freckles whatsoever. He has light blue eyes and wavy dark brown hair, which he wears at medium length. Lukács is rather skinny and tall, at 6'2", but is muscular. Lukács has a realistic spider tattoo on his left shoulder blade, which he covers with foundation whenever he's wearing a thin t-shirt. He has a scar on his forehead from where he got his extra eye removed.

Personality: Lukács is... outgoing. He's always at parties, always hanging with the popular kids, everything. It may be because of his handsome face, his amazing athletic skills, or his cleverness, but whatever the reason, he is always surrounded by people. Lukács is very cunning and always finds a way to get what he wants, even if it means beating someone up (which he can do easily). That being said, he is hot-headed and can be very violent.

Hobbies/Skills: Lukács is an all-around athlete. Although he is only a sophomore, he plays varsity football and baseball, runs track, and dabbles in wrestling. When he isn't playing sports or working out, Lukács is partying, playing videogames, or talking with his family back in Hungary. Lukács has a girlfriend named Kathy, whom he has been dating for about four months, and he spends time with her often.

Other: Lukács is Hungarian and moved to the US (or wherever BHS is) with his father. Mr. Anssi and Lukács send money to his mother and two sisters, Abigel (13) and Annuska (9), who are still in Hungary.

Kassandra Jaya Hüber
Appears in @Necromancer14's Storybook "The Cataclyx"

Spoiler! :
Name:Kasandra (Kassy) Jaya Hüber

Role: The 12-year-old with strange, uncontrollable powers.

Appearance: Kassy has long brown hair that goes to her elbows. Her left eye is light green, but her right is dark blue, and it's one of the things she is most embarrassed of. She is 5'3", but usually wears her hair in a bun so she looks taller.

Personality: Kassy is introverted. She has one bestfriend that she talks to daily, but has no other friends besides her German Shepherd, Admirał. She likes to draw, and is rather good at it, but has no one but her friend to show her art to. Kassy isn't the best student, but isn't flunking either. She usually gets a mix of Cs and Bs, which her dad is fine with. Kassy hates new music and usually just listens to piano/classical music.

Backstory: Kassy's family is from Poland originally. When her mother died in a tragic automobile accident, and Mr. Hüber was left with Kassy and her older brother, Tytus, they emigrated to wherever this SB takes place. Losing her mother and moving away from her homeland was hard for Kassy (who was eight at the time), but she quickly blocked out her sadness and adapted to her new home. But, sadly, Tytus was killed when he jumped from a cliff into shallow water, and now it's just Kassy and Mr. Hüber.
Last edited by looseleaf on Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne